剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Okay. Okay. I know it's tough.
好了 听着 我知道这很难
We just have to be calm.
我们还是不得不冷静些
You just brought a psychotic killer back to your pregnant daughter's house.
你带了个杀人狂到你有孕在身的女儿家
Considering the circumstances, I'd say I'm pretty damn calm right now.
在这种情况下 现在的我不得不非常冷静
Everhing's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
You'll just have to trust me on this.
你必须得相信我
Yeah, I've heard that before.
没错 我之前就听过这句话了
Alexei,
阿莱克谢
you do understand that my daughter and her husband are civilians?
你知道我女儿和她丈夫是平民吧
Of course.
当然啦
I don't want to frighten your family.
我可不想吓唬你家人
I just want to get to know them.
我就想认识认识他们罢了
Mom?
老妈
Yeah, remember I was telling you
没错 记得我跟你提过
I was going to bring some surprise guests? So...
会带几位神秘的客人吧 所以
Surprise!
大惊喜
I'm Devon, your... your son-in-law.
我是戴文 您的 您的女婿
I want you to have fun tonight.
我希望你今晚过得愉快
But if I get the feeling that you're plotting against me...
但如果你还想耍什么滑头
I need this dinner to be perfect, understand?
这次晚餐必须完美收场 懂了吗
Yeah, I think we do.
当然 我们知道该怎么做
I think you don't.
我倒觉得你不知道
If it isn't perfect,
如果今晚不美满的话
I will take it out on the people you love.
我会要了所有你爱之人的命
Well, this has been quite the surprise.
天啊 这真是个大惊喜
I can't remember the last time we had you here for Thanksgiving, Mom.
我都不记得上次和你一起过感恩节是什么时候了 妈妈
It was 1990.
是1990年
You were 12.
你当时12岁
Chuck was nine.
恰克则是九岁
The turkey was overcooked.
当时的火鸡还被烤糊了
That's right.
没错
That's right. I remember that.
没错 我想起来了
I, however, thought that theurkey tasted fine.
无论如何 我倒觉得那只火鸡挺美味的
So, uh, Alexei,
那么 阿莱克谢
You-you work with my mom. Can I...?
你和妈妈一起工作 我能
I mean, am I allowed to ask what happened to her?
我可以问问妈妈究竟发生了什么事
Well, it's complicated.
嗯 这说起来就百转千回了
Let me explain.
让我来解释吧
Well, Ellie,
艾莉
in our business, sometimes good people get confused for bad, and...
干我们这行的 常常会有人倒戈
the bad for good.
忠奸互换
But fortunately,
但幸运的是
Being your mother's handler,
作为你母亲的执行官
I was able to help convince the CIA that she is good.
我一直帮助她得到中情局肯定她的忠诚
Right, Sarah?
对吗 莎拉
Right. Absolutely.
没错 绝对没错
And that's why your mother is free to go now.
所以你妈妈现在才能重获行动自♥由♥
Well, that'sood news, right?
那真是个好消息 不是吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
I know how painful it was for your mother when she had to leave you
我明白多年前你母亲不得不离开你们时
all thosyears ago.
她有多痛苦
And I know how painful it must have been for you, too.
也明白你当时有多痛苦
And your brother.
还有你弟弟
Thank you
谢谢你
for helping our mom.
帮助我们母亲
You can't imagine what you've done for this family.
我们全家都欠你人情
Families come first.
家庭可是最重要的
Come on, think, Morgan, think.
拜托了 好好开动下脑筋吧 摩根
There's no Chuck, no Sarah.
此刻可没恰克 也没莎拉帮你了
It's up to you to save them.
现在你是他们的唯一希望了
How? How?
该怎么做 要怎么做呢
Okay? Yeah.
好了吗 好了
Okay, a movie. Movie.
好的 一部电影 电影
Yes!
正确
Gosh. Um...
天啊
Three words.
三个字吗
Hey, buddy, you having a good time?
姐夫 玩儿得高兴吗
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑呢
This Alexei is totally awesome.
阿莱克谢这家伙真是棒极了
First guy I've met who's free-climbed K2, no oxygen.
他还是我见过的不用氧气就攀上乔戈里峰的第一人呢
Hard core, bro.
太强悍了 老弟
Yeah, yeah, he's something else, isn't he?
没错 没错 他还有更多厉害的故事对吧
You know what else he is?
还知道他是什么人吗
An international arms dealer and a very, very bad man.
一个国际军♥火♥贩以及一个非常非常凶险的家伙
We're in terrible danger right now. Don't freak out.
此刻的我们可是凶险得很呢 别露出恐惧象
Bourne Identity!
谍影重重
No!
不对
So close. Dude...
很像了 老弟
this is not funny.
这可一点儿都不好笑
Well, it's also not a joke, Devon, okay?
这可不是开玩笑 戴文 明白了吗
Kangaroo.
袋鼠
Paw. Paw.
爪子 爪子
I didn't want to have to tell you this,
我不想告诉这事儿的
but I'm spying again, and I really need your help.
但我又重回特工行列了 而且我需要你的帮助
Batman Forever?
蝙蝠侠之不败之谜吗
Wrong again, Charles.
又错了 查尔斯
You really should make some guesses,
你也该猜猜才行
otherwise, it looks suspicious.
否则 会很可疑的
Uh, Bourne Identity!
谍影重重
I just said that.
我刚刚说过这个答案了
Whatever, man. I'm freaking here.
那又咋啦 老弟 我可是心烦意乱地很
What are you thinking, bringing this guy home?
你在搞什么鬼 竟然带这种家伙回家来
Look, I'm sorry, okay? It not my fault.
听着 我很抱歉 行吗 而且这不是我的问题
It wasn't my decision.
更不是我决定的
Look, Sarah and I can't make a move without setting off Alexei's alarm bells,
听着 我和莎拉没法在阿莱克谢的监视下行动
but you're a civilian, okay?
但你是个平民 不是吗
He won't suspect you of anything.
他绝不会对你有所怀疑的
Devon, I know you're the world's worst liar,
戴文 我知道你是这个世界上最糟糕的骗子
but right now..
但此刻
I need you to be awesome.
我需要你把强人风范拿出来
What do you want me to do?
你要我♥干♥嘛
Hey. Looks like we're out of sugar.
好像糖用完了
Hey, Chuck.
恰克
You got any at your place?
你家有糖吗
Just getting some sugar.
只是去装点儿糖
Cold.
真冷
CIA emergency alert activated.
中情局紧急警报被激活
Wow. That is surprisingly soothing.
这真是让人安心多了
Got the sugar.
有糖了
Oh, nice.
太好了
I'll take that.
交给我吧
Shouldn't your cell phone be ringing?
是不是你的手♥机♥响了
Huh? Right.
噢 对啊
Huh. It's the hospital.
啊 是医院打来的
Hello?
喂
Uh-huh. Yeah, yeah.
嗯 嗯 是 是
Well, if you need us, we'll be right there.
好吧 需要我们的话 我们马上过去
What is it?
什么事
There was a bus accident on the 101-- code blue.
有辆公车在101号♥线出了事 需要急救
They need all the hands they can get.
需要所有能去的都到场
Oh, God.
天啊
I'm so sorry that we have to take off like this.
很抱歉不得不这么离开
It was a wonderful evening.
这真是个美妙的夜晚
Go save some lives. Okay.
快去多拯救些生命 没问题
It was great to see you, Mom.
很高兴见到你 妈妈
Talk to you soon.
回头再跟你聊
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Bye.
再见了
See you soon.
回见了
Such a sad end to a wonderful evening.
真是这个美妙夜晚的败笔啊
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表