剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
You know, your mother and I aren't best friends, but it
你知道 你妈和我关系不算好
might be nice to have her around.
也许有她陪着我会更好些
You know, I could use a little motherly advice.
我需要一些关于如何当好妈妈的建议
I'll go make up the guesroom.
我去收拾客房♥
Okay.
好的
I could stay at the W.
我可以去住酒店
You wanted to see me, boss?
老板你想见我吗
One second, buddy.
稍等一下
Everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Just a bit overwhelmed right now, you know?
我现在感觉有点挫败 你知道的
Work stuff, and, uh... I promised Chuck
工作的事 我向恰克保证
that I would help him with something...
我会帮他一把
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你了问题吗
How do you do it? How do you
你怎么做到的 你怎么
balance the Buy More and your regular life? 'Cause I...
在买♥♥多多和你的私人生活之间找到平衡的
Son, in my 12-and-a-half weeks
小子 我在法国埃尔塞贡多学院
at the El Segundo School of Finance,
学习了12个半星期
I learned one very important word: Hmm?
知道我学到最重要的一个词是什么吗
"Delegate."
委派
That word is the key
这个词
to being a successful manager.
是成为成功经理的关键所在
There's even a catchy phrase for when
当你活太多的时候还有
you got too much to do:
这么一句话来着
"Get it off your plate, give it to other people."
自个歇着 把活给别人
I think what you mean to say is:
我想你的意思是
"Get it off your plate, delegate
自个歇着 委派给别人
No, I do not.
不 我不是这个意思
You are not a ryming monkey, you are a manager.
你不是玩押韵的傻鸟 而是经理
You're right. Of course, you're absolutely right.
你说的没错 你说的太对了
And thank you for the offer. I would love for you
谢谢你的建议 我很高兴
to dress the Buy More for Halloween.
让你来为买♥♥多多布置万圣节装饰
No, no, I doot have time for that.
不 不 我没时间
I am knee-deep in this new Danielle Steele novel.
我还得看这本丹尼尔·斯蒂尔的小说
Anyway, Big Mike isn't nearly scary enough
不管怎么说 老麦绝不是因为害怕
to build a haunted house.
而不造鬼屋
And you need to put some real crazies on that...
你的内心得存有一丝狂野
...if you wanna it done correctly.
如果你想把事情搞定的话
Good afternoon, Mr. Carmichael.
下午好 卡尔麦克先生
I'll show you to your table.
请允许带您到您的座位
That would be perfect, thank you.
太好了 谢谢你
We just got word that Wheelwright is en route.
我们刚刚得到消息 威尔莱特已经在路上了
Remember, cool, calm and collected.
记住 沉着冷静淡定
You are Volkoff's top weapons buyer.
你是沃科夫的顶级军♥火♥买♥♥家
Just one question: can we get one of those
一个问题 我们能带一套女侍者
hostess outfits for back home?
的套装回去吗
Focus, Bartowski
专心点 巴托斯基
The grownups are trying to work here.
这里都是干正事的人
So sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
You weren't here already?
来了我也当你不存在
Ha-ha. Nice.
哈 哈 很好
I love our little give-and-take.
我最喜欢这种互相迁就了
Classic Ross and Rachel
经典的罗斯瑞秋桥段
Okay, what can I do to help?
好的 那么我能帮点什么忙
Grimes? Yeah?
格莱姆斯 什么事
A good spy is trained in the art of silence.
好特工都不怎么说话
Silence. Got it.
不说话 我明白了
Chuck, don't fill up on bread. You're gonna ruin your appetite.
恰克 别吃太多面包 一会吃不下去了
Sorry. Don't...
抱歉 别
Target is approaching.
目标接近中
Give the signal.
用接头暗号♥
Uh... Mr. Carmichael?
是卡尔麦克先生吗
Please, sit. Make yourself comfortable.
请坐 随意
So, um...
那么
do we talk price?
我们谈谈价格吧
Dr. Wheelwright, relax.
威尔莱特博士 放松点
I'm about to make you
马上你就会
a very, very rich man.
非常非常有钱了
Would you care for a drink to calm the nerves?
为什么不点杯酒放松下紧张的情绪呢
Toasting already?
已经开始干杯了啊
What's going on there, Walker?
那边发生了什么 沃克
That's Chuck's mother.
恰克他妈出现了
What's she doing there?
他在那干什么
You must be Mr. Carmichael.
你一定是卡尔麦克先生了
Chuck, remember, keep your cover and make the deal.
恰克 记住 不要暴露身份 完成交易
I am Mr. Carmichael. And who might you be?
我是卡尔麦克 您是哪位
I work for Volkoff.
我为沃科夫工作
It's my job tonsure a smooth transaction.
我的工作是保证交易顺利完成
Smooth? Smooth? Is that right?
顺利 顺利 是吗
Well, this transaction couldn't be going smoother.
交易再顺利不过了
It is chock full of smoothness.
很顺利很顺利
Yes, the transaction
是的 交易
was ogressing justine.
很顺利
Well, it may appear that way, but sometimes appearances
只是表面上如此 但实际上呢
don't tell the whole story.
就不好说了
I've done some digging on
我调查了一下
Mr. Carmichael here, and unfortunately
在座的这位卡尔麦克先生 不幸的是
his story doesn't check out.
他的身份是假的
It's a CIA trap. He's a spy.
这是中情局的陷阱 他是特工
What?
什么
Man down! Man down! Walker, get in there!
有人受伤 有人受伤 沃克 快进去
Whoa! Holy...!
我了个...
Chuck, you okay? Chuck?
恰克 你没事吧 恰克
Chuck!
恰克
Chuck, are you okay?
恰克 你没事吧
Sarah...
莎拉
My mom shot me.
我亲妈开枪打我
My heart hurts. I know.
我的心疼 我知道
I can't believe your mom betrayed you like that.
真不敢相信你妈妈居然背叛了你
No, no, my heart actually hurts.
不 不 我的心脏确实疼
She shot me in the heart area.
她打的就是心脏部位
Oh, okay. Here.
好的 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah! Oh, I'm such an idiot, Sarah.
真疼 我真笨 莎拉
After everything I knew about my mom,
在我知道了我妈妈的事情之后
everything I learned about my mom,
在我了解她做过的所有事之后
I still trusted her anyway.
我还是这么信任她
That's really great spy work.
她这特工当的真好
You know, Chuck, even in
你知道吗 恰克 即使是在
the spy world where everything
一切建立在欺骗基础上的
is run by deceit,
特工世界里
you still manage to somehow genuinely trust people.
你还是能真诚的信任别人
You know what?
你知道为什么吗
That's what I love about you.
这就是我爱你的原因
That's what you love about me?
这是你爱我的原因
Not my dashing good looks
不是因为我时髦的外型
or the giant computer in my brain?
或者我脑袋里的机密数据库
And you're funny, even if your mom has shot you in the heart.
还有即使是你妈妈开枪打你 你还这么会搞笑
Oh, two fugitives and a dangerous weapon on the loose.
两个逃犯带着危险武器逃跑了
Go, team.
你们干得还真出色啊
Well, you know, we could
其实 我们可以先回
go back to the restaurant,
饭店
see if they left any clues behind.
看看他们是不是留下了什么线索
No, no.
不 不
We got this.
交给我们俩来吧
Dude, you just got shot by your mom, okay?
伙计 你刚让你亲妈打了一枪
Take a break.
歇歇吧
Have a little Chuck time.
放松一下
Yeah maybe you're right. Maybe I should.
也许你是对的 也许我是该歇歇
Sorry.
抱歉
Spy work or the Buy More?
特工事件还是买♥♥多多业务
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表