剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Nah.
你看
I don't know. What about there?
我不知道 那边怎么样
And then it could come swinging and screaming
那样它就能对着所有人
at everybody. Oh, Morgo, hey.
摇摆尖叫 摩根 你来了
Um, listen, we have a few questions
听着 我们对如何装饰这些万圣节物品
regarding these Halloween decorations.
有些问题
Um, what are we allowed to show?
我们在哪演出
What do you mean?
什么意思
I know a really good morgue that gives
我知道一家停尸房♥正在
discounts on unclaimed merchandise.
处理无名尸
Maybe we could
也许我们可以
sprinkle some cold, dead ones in here.
弄些真家伙放到这
Right. No, I'm gonna say no on the dead bodies.
这样 不行 死尸不行 没商量
So what, I just lose my deposit?
怎么这样 我押金拿不回来了
Shh... Okay, look,
听着
here's the thing: I put you in charge of decorating the store
事情是这样的 我让你俩负责装饰超♥市♥
so I can get it off my plate, so you're just gonna he
然后我就能自个歇着 所以你们两个
to figure it out for me, okay? Make it big, make it fun.
自己想办法 要盛大 要有趣
But most importantly, let's make it scary,
最重要的一条 要有恐怖气氛
okay?
明白了吗
Morgan's right. We gotta tap into a place that is
摩根说的没错 我们得让这个地方
so scary, so demented,
恐怖起来 癫狂起来
that it'll change Halloween as we know it.
要搞出真正的万圣节气息
We gotta tap...
我们要
...into your head!
吓破你的胆
Ok.
好吧
Yeah, you gotta start using conditioner.
你得用点护发素了
Your hair feels like hay.
头发和干草一样
Hey, Steve.
你好啊 史蒂夫
Get in. Are you crazy?
上车 你是脑子不正常吗
You know I didn't think you could top
我原来觉得 你把我抛弃20年之久
abandoning me for the last 20 years,
已经够极品了
and then you shot me!
结果你又开枪打我
And I will do it again, if you don't get in this car right now.
你要是现在不上车 我就再开一枪
That every bus station,
这是开枪后在饭店附近一英里内
subway platform and traffic light camera
所有公车站 地铁站台以及交通灯上的摄像头
within a mile radius of the restaurant.
所拍摄到的画面
We have no lead on where Wheelwright and Chuck's mom
却找不到半点威尔莱特
fled to after the shooting.
和恰克老妈的线索
Come on. What rock are you two hiding under?
你俩到底躲哪块石头缝去了
Chuck just activated his tracking device.
恰克刚刚启动了他的追踪器
Mom, you hit one pothole
亲妈 这车只要一碰到坑洼
and this ride gets very messy very quick.
本次旅程就会结束得相当难看
Oh, I'm sorry. Have to keep up appearances.
对不起啊 总得装个样子
Oh. Oh, is that all?
哦 就为了装样子
What the heck is going on here, Okay
这到底是怎么个情况
This is crazy.
这样太疯狂了
Chuck, when I left you and Ellie, I was embedded
恰克 我离开你和艾莉是因为
into a secret operation
受命去执行一项秘密行动
called Project Isis. My mission was to destroy
叫艾西斯计划 我的任务就是
the Volkoff Organization from within.
从内部瓦解沃科夫组织
But I got in way too deep.
但我打入的太深了
And I was forced to close
不得不抛夫弃子
the door on my old life.
割断与过去的联♥系♥
But then you came looking for me.
结果你却来找我
And that set off the alarm bells.
对我是相当不利的
Right. So you shot me?
对 那你就开枪打我吗
I knew that you were wearing a vest.
我知道你穿着防弹背心呢
Volkoff was tapped into the security footage of the cafe,
沃科夫看到了咖啡馆的监视录像
so he thinks that Charles Carmichael is dead.
只要他以为查尔斯·卡尔麦克已经死了
And that means you and Ellie are safe.
也就意味着你和艾莉安全了
You did this to protect me and Ellie?
你是为了保护我和艾莉才这么做的
Chuck, you and your sister are
恰克 你和你姐姐
and always have been my only concern.
由始至终都是我唯一的牵挂
Not being in your lives has pained me
不能和你们生活在一起
more than you could ever imagine.
一直是我生命中不能承受之痛
But you had a mission.
但你却是去执行任务了
I constantly relive that day when I walked out the door.
我不断的回想起走出房♥门的那瞬间
Over and over.
一遍又一遍
And I want you to know that
我想让你知道 如果上天
if I could do it over again, I never would have left.
能给我再来一次的机会 我绝对不走
I would still be there, with my family.
我会在这里 和我的家人一起
But that's all in the past.
但时间无法倒流
So come with me.
所以 跟我走
'Cause I never got you a present for your tenth birthday.
我还没送你10岁生日的礼物呢
Come on.
来吧
Follow me.
跟我来
See, I knew that if I shot you, Wheelwright might panic
因为我知道 只要一开枪打你
and try to unload the weaponn his own.
威尔莱特就会因惊慌而拿出他的武器
But Atroxium is far too dangerous,
但安绰西姆实在太危险了
so I just we ahead and handled it.
所以我提前把事情处理了
Handle-Handle-- How did you handle it, exactly?
处理 你是这么处理的
This is Wheelwright's mobile lab.
这是威尔莱特的移♥动♥实验室
He's tranq'd up inside,
他在里面 被麻醉了
and the Atroxium's ready for extraction.
安绰西姆也在里面 随时可以抽取
And, Chuck,
恰克
sorry I shot you.
对不起 我开枪打了你
Hey, it's okay.
没关系的
No harm, no foul.
一点都没伤到
Oh my god
老天啊
Mom...
妈
I know.
我了解
You activated your tracking device when you got in the car.
你上车时就开启了追踪器
Good boy.
干的好
Okay, come on, Chuck's signal is coming from in there.
快 恰克的信♥号♥♥是从那里传出来的
Agents will be here ansecond.
特工们马上就会到
You're going to vanish for good now, aren't you?
你又要消失了是不是
I did what I came here to do.
我来这里的目的已经达成了
And now you and Ele are safe,
现在你和艾莉都安全了
and I've got to go back undercover.
现在我得回去重操旧业了
Okay, ay, fine.
好 但听我说一句
But, listen, before you disappear, please,
求你在消失之前
go and talk to Ellie, just for a second.
去和艾莉说句话 只要一点时间就好
Just-Just tell her what you told me about why you left us.
只要告诉她 你和我说的那些离开的原因
200 meters.
还有200米
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, Chuck.
对不起 恰克
Mom,Ellie's pregnant.
妈妈 艾莉怀孕了
She's pregnant,
她怀孕了
and you're going to be a grandmother.
你很快就会当外婆了
We're getting closer. 80 meters.
接近了 还有80米
Chuck, how'd you get here?
恰克 你怎么到这来的
My mom dropped me off.
我妈开车载我来的
Well, she may be a bad mom,
好吧 也许她不是个好妈妈
but she makes a great spy, right?
但却是个好特工 对不对
Either way,
随便了
I guess it doesn't matter.
都不重要
She's gone.
她已经走了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还行
I... I'm just wondering what to tell my sister.
我在想怎么和老姐说这事
I mean, do I casually drop that
是不是要很顺便的提一下
Mom came back to town to shoot me the chest
老妈回来了 并且朝我胸口开了一枪
and hand over a deadly chemical weapon?
还呈上了一份致命的化学武器
Well, I know that you'll figure out
我觉得你怎么跟她说
the exact right thing to say.
不需要我♥操♥心
Lucky for me, I know the foremost authority
幸运的是 我有一位
on all things Ellie Bartowski.
了解艾莉·巴托斯基的权威人事
I'm gonna be right back.
我马上回来
You save some of that fun for me.
好玩的活给我留点
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表