剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Chuck. Here are a few things you might need to know.
我是恰克 有些事儿你们需要知道
Is it strange that all of the new employees
怎么这么奇怪 我们的新员工
have been named Greta?
都叫格里塔
Devon, this is one of my father's laptops.
戴文 这是我爸爸的一个笔记本电脑
How did...?
你是怎么...
He left it for Ellie.
他把这个留给埃莉了
There's something on it,
这里面有些东西
some memory problem that Ellie figured out.
埃莉发现了一些储存问题
What was exactly going down there in Castle?
城♥堡♥里究竟有什么
Are you leveraging me to stay in my apartment?
你是在劝说我让你呆在我的公♥寓♥吗
Let's say I was.
可能是的吧
You can stay at my place, long as you keep quiet.
只要你保持安静 我可以让你呆着
Don't tell anyone, especially Bartowski.
别告诉任何人 特别是巴托斯基
Hope you didn't think this interrogation was over,
希望你不要以为审问就这样结束了
Mr. Grimes.
格莱姆斯先生
We know about your involvement with the CIA.
我们知道你和中♥央♥情报局有瓜葛
I have no idea, no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
We know that you work with John Casey.
我们知道你和约翰·凯西是同事
Just admit it, this can all be over.
只要你承认 就没事了
I don't know anything, I don't know.
我什么都不知道 我不知道
Okay, okay, hold on a second.
好的 好的 等一下
I admit it.
我承认
I have worked with John Casey.
我和约翰·凯西是同事
We worked together for the last four years now.
过去四年我们一直在一起工作
We started in large appliances,
我们一开始在家电部
and then I worked up to Buy More manager.
后来我升职做了买♥♥多多的经理
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很有趣吗
Are you really willing to sacrifice your life
你真的愿意牺牲你的生命
to protect John Casey?
去保护约翰·凯西吗
My only regret is that I have one life to give.
我唯一的遗憾就是我只有一条命可以牺牲
Go ahead, do your worst.
动手吧 放马过来
Okay.
行了
That was tough.
这可真难
Well, you didn't wet yourself this time.
不过你这次没吓得尿裤子
That's an improvement.
进步了
I didn't drink any water today.
我今天滴水未进
Welcome to the team, soldier.
欢迎加入我们的队伍 战士
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Glad to be part of it.
真高兴成为你们的一份子
Whoa.
哇噢
So where are you going-- a super secret spy mission?
你要去干吗 一个绝密的间谍任务吗
Don't do that.
别乱动
I'm just goofing around with you there, buddy, roomie.
我逗你玩的 伙计 或者说室友
First rule of Team Casey,
凯西队的首条规矩
don't ask, don't tell.
勿问 勿说
What about Chuck and Sarah?
对恰克和莎拉也不可以吗
Especially not Chuck and Sarah.
特别是他们
Sorry.
抱歉
You really care about your best friend,
如果你真的在意你的好朋友
you'll lock it down, Morgan.
你就得把嘴缝起来 摩根
Morgan Grimes, you are a badass.
摩根·格莱姆斯 你太牛逼了
Oh, no, I peed a little bit.
噢 不 我还是尿裤子了
15 seconds.
还有十五秒
Ten...
十秒...
Sarah, stop yelling.
莎拉 小点声
You know I don't work well under pressure. Okay?
你知道我压力大的时候不能好好工作
Gah, no, no, no.
天 不 不 不
Damn wishbone.
该死的叉骨
Your turn.
到你了
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再陪你玩了
I'm sorry, we've been sitting around for two weeks.
抱歉 但是我们已经在这闲坐了两周了
We need a mission, Chuck.
我们需要任务 恰克
So we hit a dry spell?
我们只不过碰到干旱期了
Are you ready for some real excitement?
准备好接受刺♥激♥了吗
Final Fantasy II.
"最终幻想二"
Morgan and I spent an entire summer devouring this one.
整整一个夏天摩根和我都在这里面厮杀
What is the point of being a spy if there aren't any missions?
如何没有任务当间谍还有什么意义
Casey, what are you doing here?
凯西 你来这里干吗
Did Beckman call?
是不是贝克曼打电♥话♥来了
No, I'm just... returning something.
不 我就是来还东西的
A.50-cal sniper rifle?
点50口径的狙击步♥枪♥吗
Why are you checking weapons out of the armory?
你为什么把枪借出武器库
I was just plinking on the range.
我就是在山里练练射击
Don't want a beautiful weapon like this to feel neglected.
所以不想让这么好的枪被大材小用了
Well, what about us?
那我们怎么办
Do you think Beckman has secretly sidelined our team?
你觉得贝克曼是不是已经秘密撤掉我们队
Yeah, why else would our missions dry up like this?
是啊 为什么我们的任务少到这种程度
I don't know, maybe the Intersect has made the world
我不知道 也许机密数据库让这个世界
a more peaceful place.
更和平了
What is that about?
他这是什么意思啊
Well, you think we're stir-crazy.
你觉得我们被逼疯了
Think about how Casey feels.
考虑一下凯西的感受吧
I mean, he hasn't shot someone in two weeks.
我是说 他已经两周没枪毙人了
That we know of.
我们都知道
Casey is up to something
凯西在忙着什么事
and I am going to get to the bottom of it.
我要去一探究竟
Sarah... Sarah.
莎拉 莎拉
This is so weird.
这太诡异了
I didn't know this hallway even existed.
我甚至都不知道这个走廊的存在
Maybe it's part of all that new construction
也许它是我们新建筑
that's been going on.
运转的一部分
Well, allow me. It's not like
让我来 拒绝独一无二的机密数据库
they're going to deny the one and only Intersect.
可不是他们的风格
Okay, so maybe you're not being completely paranoid.
好吧 也许真的不是你妄想过头了
Come to think of it,
想想吧
I haven't seen much of Casey in the last couple weeks.
过去这几周我都没怎么见过凯西
Do you think he's gone lone wolf on us?
你觉得他背着我们单干了吗
Yeah, that's it, prowling around the streets at night,
是的 半夜在街上徘徊
administering vigilante justice.
自发地维护治安
I mean, come...
我的意思是说
Actually, that's, that's entirely plausible.
事实上 很有可能
Chuck, I think it's time for a spy intervention.
恰克 我觉得是时候执行间谍干预了
We need to put our partner on the spot.
我们得将他一军
No.
不
I have a better idea.
我有一个更好的主意
Hey, Chuck, what's up, man?
嗨 恰克 怎么了 兄弟
Hey, buddy, um, you mind if I come in?
嗨 伙计 我能进去吗
You know what? I do mind because,
你知道吗 不能 因为
uh, I just waxed my floors.
我刚给地板打过蜡
Really? Cooked that one up on the spot, did you?
真的吗 你刚编的瞎话吧
What's your new spy partner been up to these days?
你的新间谍搭档这几天忙啥呢
Oh, you must be referring to my domestpartner,
你一定是在说我的室友呢
for I am not privy to Casey's spy life.
我不了解凯西那些间谍的事
Well, have you seen your new roommate
那你有没有发现你室友
disappearing at odd times?
在不正常的时间消失
No. Coming home with fresh injuries?
没有 带着新伤口回家呢
None that I'm aware of.
我没注意到
Receiving solo missions
单独从一个叫黛安·贝克曼的将军那里
from one General Diane Beckman?
接任务呢
Can't say that I have, Chief.
没有 长官
One more little question.
最后一个小问题
Where have all my missions gone?
我的任务都去哪了
Because either all the bad guys are on vacation
因为要么是坏人去度假了
or Casey's up to something.
要么就是凯西在捣鬼
Or,
或者
maybe the Intersect has just made the world a more peaceful place.
或者只是机密数据库让世界更和平了
Yeah.
是吧
Good seeing you, pal.
见到你真好 老兄
I can't believe Morgan would just lie to my face like that.
我真不敢相信摩根当着我的面撒那样的慌
I can't believe Casey would lie to my face...
我真不敢相信凯西当着我的面
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表