剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Mom.
妈
30 more seconds, then we check the temp.
过30秒再测温度
Mom?
妈
What is it?
怎么了
Having you here has been great.
有你在这里真好
But you are ready to try it on your own.
但你想依靠自己了
I get it.
我明白
No. No, it's not that.
不 不是这个
I would keep you here forever, if I could.
你一直住这儿我也没意见
Mom, do you really want to be a full-time grandma?
妈 你真的想当一个全职姥姥吗
It's okay.
没关系的
This is what I dreamed of for so many years.
一直以来我都想这样
I made Chuck quit the CIA,
我让恰克退出了中情局
and sometimes I wonder if that was the right decision,
其实有时候我都怀疑 自己是不是错了
because I know that he's a good person
因为我知道 他是个好人
who's helped people, and he's protected us.
他以助人为乐 担起了保护家庭的职责
He's a Bartowski.
他有巴托斯基血统
And he says that you're the best.
他说你是最棒的
I can't keep another person from being a hero
我不能应为自己的担心
simply because I'm... afraid.
而阻止别人成为英雄
If you need to be a spy, that's not another abandonment.
如果你想做间谍 那么这就不算是弃子
You'll still be in our lives.
你仍然是我们的家人
I want to give everything to this baby
我没能给你跟恰克足够的关爱
that I never gave to you or Chuck.
所以我要全心全意照顾孙女
But that's my job.
这事还是交给我吧
You just have to be the best grandma in the world.
你只需要做个超级姥姥就行了
So...
那么
tell me about the agent
你说的那个 吻醒你的搭档
who kissed you awake on the secret mission.
到底是谁啊
He was a big romantic.
他是个相当浪漫的人
And the greatest husband there ever was.
还是个超级老公
Well, I'm glad we talked.
问题谈清了我很高兴
Me, too.
我也是
I think eloping just seemed
私奔的想法
like a way for me to avoid my family.
也许只是为了逃避我的家庭吧
Sarah, you've done so much to help my family.
莎拉 你已经为我的家庭做了很多
How can I help yours?
现在轮到我帮你了
I don't know. It's different.
不用吧 情况不同
Sarah, come on.
莎拉
It's our job
我们的工作
to take care of some of the world's biggest problems.
是解决国际上的重要问题
Terrorists and despots and oligarchs.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 暴君 政♥治♥寡头
I mean, I think we can handle a family, even yours.
即使是像你这样的家庭问题 我们也应该是能解决的吧
You are Sarah Walker, the most mysterious woman in the world,
你是莎拉·沃克 世上最神鬼莫测的女人
so as the future Mr. Sarah Walker,
作为未来的莎拉·沃克老公
can't I get to know you better?
我不应该更了解你吗
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表