剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi I'm Chuck,
嗨 我是恰克
here are a few things you might need to know,
有些事你可能得知道
or maybe you just forgot.
或者是你已经忘了
We spared no expense re-creating the Buy More.
我们不遗余力地重建了买♥♥多多
It's now a full-fledged
这儿现在是一个设备齐全的
CIA-NSA substation.
中情局--国安局联合分支机构
New Buy More? Rules.
新的买♥♥多多 酷毙了
Slides. Doors.
滑梯 门禁
And the new super-spy/Nerd Herder Greta?
还有新的超级特工怪才服务员格蕾塔
Be still, my beating heart.
稳住了 我那激动的小心脏
I think you have earned this.
我认为这是你应得的
The keys to the Buy More.
买♥♥多多的钥匙
I'm making you store manager, Mr. Grimes.
我要提拔你做商场经理 格莱姆斯先生
Maybe Awesome's right.
也许强人说得对
Marriage, a baby...
婚姻 小孩
Who knows? Maybe we're next.
谁知道呢 也许下一对就是我们
When's food? I'm hungry.
什么时候开饭 我饿了
Shut it, convict!
闭嘴 犯人
Talking my ear off.
说的我耳朵都起茧了
We can get ten miles, max,
我们最远可以走十英里
but no way we'll make Yucca Mountain.
但肯定到不了雅卡山
We're being redirected.
让我们转移路线
New top-secret facility.
一个新的绝密基地
We're going where?
我们要去哪
Attention, gamers!
注意 玩家们
Your patience is appreciated.
非常感谢你们的耐心
The midnight release of "Spy Attack"
距离"特工特攻"的午夜发♥售♥
is less than two hours away.
只剩下不到两小时了
Somebody restack these DVDs players.
来人把这些DVD机整理一下
And I need a lot more blank CDs.
我还需要很多的空白CD
No, not-- get these consoles out of there!
不 不 把那些游戏手柄弄出去
Guys, I need a lane going through here. All right?
同志们 我需要在这弄一条小道 好吧
I-I vlogged about listening skills last night.
我昨晚在播客上贴了关于听令技巧的视频
Did anybody watch? No!
有人看过吗 没有
And it shows.
就是这样
I don't think you're taking this seriously enough, buddy.
我觉得你不够严肃认真 哥们
Oh, I'm serious. I'm De Niro serious.
我很认真 已经是一级戒备了
Listen, the Buy More is CIA,
听着 买♥♥多多是中情局
and as the manager, I am the front line of the Buy More.
作为经理 我就是买♥♥多多的前线
If things don't run smoothly up here,
如果这边事情处理不好
well, it's a national security issue.
那可就是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题了
I need a sidearm.
我要把枪
You're beyond De Niro. This is Russell Crowe serious.
你这已经不是一级戒备了 是神经过敏
Okay, but listen, Chuck,
好吧 不过听着 恰克
biggest game of the year drops tonight,
今年最大的活动就在今晚了
and these fan boys have been camped out for a week--
而这些粉丝们在外边驻扎了一个礼拜
a week-- without their consoles and simulated killing.
一个礼拜 离开游戏手柄和模拟厮杀
You could cut their bloodlust with a knife.
他们血液里那种渴望浓得都能用刀切
Weren't you camped out in this line last year?
你去年不就在这队伍里驻扎过吗
Yeah, okay, fair enough.
好吧 倒也没错
But that means I know what they're thinking.
所以说 他们的心思我最明白
And they expect a full-blown, high-tech launch presentation.
他们期待的是一个全面爆发的高科技发♥售♥会
All right, look, with just me at the helm,
好吧 听着 我一个人来掌舵
this is it, dude; my managerial Bushido test, okay?
这就是我的经理能力大考验了 哥们
And I'm ready. I want it.
我准备好了 我很期待
And I don't need any help.
我也不需要任何帮助
Well, you know, if something was to go down,
不过 如果发生什么事
there is a CIA presence lurking about
还有一种中情局的存在
in the form of John Casey.
以约翰·凯西的形式潜伏着
Oh! And the new Greta. The new Greta?
新来的格蕾塔 新来的格蕾塔
Hello, Greta.
你好 格蕾塔
We're all set for the game launch, Mr. Grimes.
我们都准备好游戏发♥售♥了 格莱姆斯先生
Ah, perfect.
非常好
Any further tasks for me?
还有别的任务吗
Filter, filter.
别乱想 不要乱想
Nope. Nope. Carry on, well done.
没 没了 忙你的吧 干得好
Lovely to meet you.
很高兴见到你
What?
什么
Where was I? I'm the manager.
刚说到哪了 我是经理
I am the manager, national security, all that, yadda yadda.
我是经理 国♥家♥安♥全♥ 什么的
And as much as I wish I could stay around
虽然我很想留在这里
and see how this all plays out,
看事态怎么发展
I have to catch a flight in an hour.
但我一个小时后还得赶飞机
Oh, you don't say.
还真是
Private jet to Monaco.
私人飞机飞摩纳哥
Wow. Good for you, a whole week
太好了 一整个礼拜
chasing some lazy oligarch down the French Riviera
跟你的美艳女朋友在法国里维埃拉
with your stunning girlfriend.
去捉拿一个寡头政♥治♥家
Did I mention that, too?
我还跟你说这个了
Buddy, it's gonna be the mission...
哥们 这任务可是
Of a lifetime; I-I-I think you mentioned that, as well.
此生难求 这个你也说过了
But hold on one second here.
不过先等等
What is with the unbridled enthusiasm? I love it,
你这无限的热情是怎么回事 我很喜欢
but where's the Chuck relationship neurosis?
但是恰克的恋爱关系神经症去哪了
Where's the hand-wringing
你那些搓搓手
and the, uh, mishegas?
说说疯话之类的行为怎么不见了
Well, I'd never speak for Sarah.
我不知道莎拉怎么想
But, if forced to,
不过如果非要说的话
I'd say that she's really, finally
我得说她是真的 终于
starting to settle down with me.
开始跟我稳定下来了
Wow. Let's pause. Be very still.
暂停一下 打住
You are in a happy relationship,
你在一段令人开心的恋爱关系中
I'm peaking professionally--
我很专业地告诉你
let's savor it.
我们来好好品味一下
Smells like victory.
闻着像是胜利的味道
What's eating you, Walker?
你有什么心事 沃克
Fighting like a pit bull, huh?
打起来像头斗牛犬
Did it change anything?
有什么改变吗
Finding out that you had a kid?
发现你有个孩子之后
They say that your priorities change.
他们说你的生活信条变了
My priorities are the same:
一点没变
God, country, duty, Corps.
上帝 国家 责任 部队
Huh, all right, yeah.
好吧 是啊
Sometimes I think about calling,
有时候我想打电♥话♥
but... Alex has her own life.
不过 亚历克斯有她自己的生活
I just don't know what my role is. We done now?
我也不清楚该扮演什么角色 聊完了吗
What's with the interrogation?
干吗问我这些
Chuck let something slip last night.
恰克昨晚说了些话
About the future.
关于未来的
Oh, yeah? What?
是吗 说什么了
Kids? With you?
跟你生孩子
Huh. Bartowski's the king of cool, huh?
巴托斯基还真稳健啊
I'm a spy.
我是个特工
I can't even process the idea of having kids right now,
我现在根本没法接受关于生孩子的想法
and I need to say something to him
我得跟他说点什么
before he runs away with the idea.
免得他想太多
Yeah, he's probably already measuring for drapes,
他搞不好已经开始量窗帘尺寸了
wouldn't you say?
很有这可能
We're going on this romantic trip to Monaco,
我们要去摩纳哥一趟浪漫的旅行
and he's gonna know that something's wrong.
他会发现有什么不对劲的
Yeah. You know, he's gonna keep digging at you, too,
是啊 他还会不断地尝试说服你
till you give it up,
直到你放弃为止
and then he's gonna spend the rest of the trip moping.
然后他旅途剩下的时间都会闷闷不乐
Harness your fury, Agent Walker.
平息你的怒气 沃克探员
Your mission to Monaco with Agent Bartowski
你和巴托斯基探员到摩纳哥的任务
has been cancelled.
已经取消了
Subtle, Walker.
偷着乐吧 沃克
Prisoner transport headed to our Yucca Mountain Supermax
开往雅卡山禁地的运送犯人的车
was redirected to Castle.
被转移到堡垒来了
The prisoners are ours until the transport is repaired
在交通工具修复或者找到空余直升机之前
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表