剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Shut up!
闭嘴
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck!
恰克
Oh, my God.
天呐
Chuck, come on, please wake up.
恰克 醒醒
Chuck, listen to me. I'm here.
恰克 听见我了吗 我就在这
Chuck, I'm here.
恰克 我来了
Chuck, I'm here.
恰克 我来了
But you're not.
你没有
You're not real.
你不是真实的
This is a dream.
这只是个梦境
I came to rescue you.
我来救你了
I'm right here, Chuck.
我就在这 恰克
Chuck, please,
恰克 醒醒
come on.
醒醒
Tell him what you told me before, okay?
把给我说的话告诉他
He'll hear that, I know it.
他听的见 我知道
This is your chance. Don't-Don't be
这是你的机会
Sarah Walker the spy, be Sarah Walker the girlfriend.
摘下特工的面具 以女朋友的身份说
Chuck, please.
恰克 求求你
Chuck, I love you.
恰克 我爱你
Please wake up.
求求你 醒过来
I have so much that I want to tell you.
我有这么多话想对你说
I found your proposal plan.
我知道你的求婚计划了
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
This is my mind playing tricks on me.
这是我的潜意识作怪
You don't know anything about my proposal plan.
你不可能知道我的求婚计划
You were gonna do it on the beach in Malibu
你会在马里布的海滩向我求婚
Where we watched the sun rise after our first date.
我们第一次约会后就是在那一起看夕阳
There were several race cars involved.
还有几辆跑车伴随
I revised that.
我做了改动
Chuck, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
恰克 我想和你过一辈子
I don't care if you have the Intersect or not.
不管你有没有机密数据库
Without you, I'm noboby.
没有你 我的生命就没有了意义
I'm nothing but a spy.
我便只是一个特工
Come back to me, Chuck.
回来吧 恰克
I want to marry you.
我想嫁给你
Chuck.
恰克
He's okay. He's okay.
他没事 他没事
Yeah, he's fine.
没错 他没事
Hi.
嘿
Bro,
伙计
are you almost done yet?
你搞定了没
Ellie called three times, see if I figured this thing out.
艾莉打了三个电♥话♥ 想知道我搞定这个电脑没有
Well, I'll examine anyone's dark places for that woman.
为了那个女人 我愿意检查所有人的裤裆
I'm at the end of my rope.
但我确实快受不了了
Not to worry, my supple yet hard-bodied friend.
不用担心 铁骨柔情男
All right, you really don't need to call me that.
好了 别给我叨叨这个了
Okay, people, gather, gather, gather, humans!
好了 大伙 集♥合♥ 大伙 集♥合♥
You, uh, you minions ready to see
你们这些随从们
what your broken bodies have wrought?
想知道你们残缺的身体是怎么工作的吗
Do it.
开始吧
Here goes.
走
Nice work, amigo.
干得好 朋友
You did it.
你成功了
Needs a password.
需要密♥码♥
"Knock knock."
"敲门喽"
It's an impenetrable riddle.
这个谜语很让人费解啊
I could hack it.
我能搞定
Take me about 12 hours, and, uh...
需要大约12个小时
maybe I should try a colonoscopy.
要不给我做个直肠镜检查
Okay, everyone out now.
好了 所有人都出去
Let's go.
开始
We're done.
就这样吧
Thank you. That's ao to the colonoscopy?
谢谢大伙 这是准备做结肠镜检查了吗
Congratulations, team.
恭喜你们
The Belgian is in custody,
"比利时仔"已经被收押了
and America's secrets are safe once more.
我们的国♥家♥机♥密♥得到了保护
Oh, yeah, that's what I did today.
这军功章得有我的一份
Agent Bartowski,
巴托斯基探员
I trust you are feeling better.
我相信你现在感觉不错
Yeah. Uh, yeah.
是的
I-I feel fine.
我感觉还行
I'm a little hazy on... everything.
就是有种朦胧的感觉
But I'm much better, thank you.
但确实感觉好多了 谢谢您
And, Agent Walker, you are back to normal?
沃克探员 你也正常了吧
Yes, uh...
是的
yes, I am, General.
是的 我恢复了 将军
Very good,
很好
because we have something important to discuss:
接下来说几件重要的事
Agent Bartowski's position in the agency
关于失去机密数据库的巴托斯基探员
without the Intersect.
在局里的位置
Excu me? The government still wants me?
等下 政♥府♥还想要我吗
The Intersect appears to be buried for good,
机密数据库看上去是被永远消除了
but we'll find a use for you.
但是我们还是用的上你
You're an asset with or without it.
有没有它你都是很重要的人物
Yes, he is.
没错
One last thing.
最后一点
You're absolutely certain that, even though
你们确定
the Belgian and Chuck were both found in Thailand,
虽然"比利时仔"和恰克同时出现在泰国
that you had nothing to do with
但泰国官员被离奇绑♥架♥ 又于今晨
the kidnapped Thai official who woke up
在自己的床上醒来 同时对过去两天内
in his own bed this morning, with no recollection
发生的事情一无所知
of where he went for two days?
这事和你们没有任何关系吗
Hmm?
什么
No, ma'am.
没有关系
Crazy coincidence.
奇妙的巧合
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I agree.
我也同意
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you for coming with me.
谢谢你来找我
Beckman knew, right?
贝克曼知道的 对吧
I-I think she knew.
我觉得她知道
Okay, so I'm still a spy.
好了 我还是个特工
More importantly, you're home.
更重要的是 你回家了
Hey, um...
额
you should know that
你要知道
the proposal plan that you found--
关于你发现的那个求婚计划
just a rough draft
只是个初稿
So you do remember what happened?
这么说你记得都发生了什么
Yeah, maybe a little.
记得一点点
Uh, a scoche.
就那么一点
But don't think you know
但你不觉的
all the surprises that I got hidden
你已经知道了我藏在袖子里的
up my sleeves, because my sleeves
全部惊喜了吗
are chock-full of surprises.
我的袖子里总是充满惊喜
You know, I'm surprised I could even get in here
你知道吗 我很惊讶我还能
with all the surprises that are in my sleeves.
带着一袖子的惊喜回到这里
I got magic coming your way, baby.
我有魔法等着送你 亲爱的
Okay? Magic.
魔法
Magic.
魔法
I've got no magic.
我没有魔法
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
What? I saved your life.
什么 我救了你的命
I took a Thai leech for you.
我还帮你拔了泰国水蛭
But-But now I can't use my proposal plan, buddy.
但我的求婚计划没有了
Come on. I need something new.
想想办法 我需要新点子
I need to surprise her, but how can I surprise a super spy?
我要给她个惊喜 但是怎么能给超级特工一个惊喜呢
Hey, listen, It's fine.
听着 淡定
Team Chuck and Morgan have a new mission:
恰克摩根小队有个新任务
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表