剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
来吧 咱们走
Thank you, Mogadishu, and good night!
谢谢你 摩加迪沙[索马里首都 此处为讽刺意] 晚安
All that remains is the killing agent... thorium.
只剩下致命药剂钍了
My finest piece of work.
那是我最满意的作品
Where does it come from? A faroff land.
在哪儿发现的 一个偏僻的岛上
To mine it,
为了开采它
I had to wage war against the peaceful natives
我不得不向爱好和平的土著人宣战
and ordered the destruction of their Hometree.
还让人砍倒了他们的繁衍之树
I'm just kidding.
忽悠你们呢
They showed it to us last week...
他们上周让我们看了
Avatar.
阿凡达
So it's rare. Incredibly.
所以说那东西很稀少 非常非常少
And the chances you don't know its location are pretty slim.
但你还是志在必得不是吗
Well, my grandmother always used to say,
我祖母以前常说
play your cards close to the vest.
行事要小心谨慎
And wear a coat over the vest
不过背心外面要穿件外套
or you'll look like a jerk.
要不然会很傻帽
Team, good progress, but Langley is getting antsy.
你们表现不错 但总部越来越没有耐心了
Well, General, we think Volkoff knows
将军 依我们之见
where the killing agent is,
沃尔科夫知道致命药剂在哪儿
but he's being very uncool about it.
但他目前不太配合
General...
将军
I want proof you're going to keep your side of the bargain.
我想看看你们的筹码
There is a classified document on the conference table...
会议桌上有份机密文件
a communication between Vivian and the CIA.
是薇薇安和中情局的交谈记录
It's been redacted, but you'll get the gist.
中间有删减 但不影响大意
I guess you're just going to have to trust us.
你还是相信我们吧
Thorium's in a Swiss military bunker.
钍藏在瑞士军方的一个地堡里
The locks are coded to my DNA.
需要我的DNA才能解锁
We fly at midnight. Fuel my jet.
我们午夜就起飞 给我的飞机加油
You don't have a jet.
你哪来的飞机
Of course.
也是
Old thinking.
习惯了
It creeps back.
又犯老♥毛♥病咯
Let's creep back to your cell. Come on.
回牢房♥吧 快点
Okay, honey, I'll call next week.
好了 宝贝 我下周再来
And if you need anything, you call me.
需要什么尽管给我打电♥话♥
Okay. Thank you.
没问题 谢啦
Uh-huh. Bye.
再见
Target's on the move, Hot Mama.
辣妈 目标行动了
Copy that, Six Pack.
收到 小六子
I got the baby. You get the car.
我去抱孩子 你去发动车
"Meet me at 8:00, the shooting range to celebrate.
八点见 去射击场庆祝
Love, Alex."
爱你的 亚历克斯
Hey, I just got your text.
我刚收到你的短♥信♥
What's going on?
怎么了
Your sister is breaking through
你姐正在想法破解
the firewalls of the Orion computer.
奥利安电脑上的防火墙
What? No. No, no, no, no.
什么 不会吧 不应该啊
I mean, I knew about that, but I had Awesome
我是说 我早知道这事 但我让姐夫
take out the hard drive and disable it.
把硬盘取出来格式化了啊
Well, he didn't.
他没
And the progress she's making in her access...
她目前的进度
it's almost as if your father intended for her
跟你父亲预测的几乎完全一致
to find out about the Intersect.
她会一步一步发现机密数据库
Oh, my God.
天啊
I've taken files piecemeal.
粉碎完数据
I think I got the dangerous ones,
我还以为已经解了燃眉之急呢
but she's onto me. She's following me.
但她没善罢甘休 她在跟踪我
Okay. Okay. Let's think about this.
好了 我们考虑考虑
Let's think about this. What are we going to do?
好好想想 我们该怎么办
The time has come for her to find out
是时候让她知道
what it is you do for the CIA.
你在为中情局工作了
No. Mom, we've been down that road before... okay?
不行 妈 我们以前也这么考虑过啊
And if she gets the truth now,
要是她现在知道真♥相♥
she could end up resenting me for all the lies I've told,
她一定会恨我对她撒了那么多谎
and it'll tear us apart.
她会跟我决裂的
Well, she is finding out on her own,
但她正在一步步接近真♥相♥
which could be infinitely worse.
会让情况雪上加霜的
Our family has relied on secrets and lies for way too long.
一直以来我们家都充斥着秘密和谎言
Bartowski.
巴托斯基
Beckman's on the monitor.
贝克曼找你
I'll be right there.
马上过去
Not you, Bartowski, the other Bartowski.
不是你 是另一位巴托斯基
She says it's urgent.
她说有紧急情况
We'll discuss later.
一会儿谈
Okay.
好
General, I'd like this second file
将军 我们已经从奥利安电脑上
from Orion's computer to be the last that I acquire.
拿到第二份资料了 我希望这是最后一次
It's not going to be easy
再跟我女儿隐瞒下去
to keep secrets from my daughter much longer.
可不是件容易的事儿
Cards on the table?
要摊牌了吗
Washington is hungry to expand the Intersect program,
华盛顿迫不及待地要扩大机密数据库的规模
and Ellie has unlocked material
艾莉已经破译出了
our best technicians couldn't get near.
我们最好的技术人员尚未攻克的资料
We've never even heard of Agent X.
我们甚至从未听说过X特工
Well, neither have I, but that does not mean
我也没听说过 但这不意味着
that it's related to the Intersect.
他跟机密数据库有关
Still, it seems like Ellie has exclusive access.
而且艾莉好像有特殊权限
The director wants her to keep working.
总监想让她继续下去
Diane, she's not a spy.
黛安 她不是间谍
She's my daughter.
她是我女儿
Mary, I'm sorry,
玛丽 我很抱歉
but it comes from the top.
但这是上级命令
Volkoff is here?
沃尔科夫在这儿吗
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
He got a 48-hour furlough
他有四十八小时的假释时间
to get us a weapon called the Norseman.
去取名叫诺斯曼的武器
It-it wasn't in your Volkoff file,
在你那份沃尔科夫档案里没提到过
but have you heard of it?
你听说过吗
Just whispered about.
私下听说过
Never laid eyes on it, which is worrisome.
从没亲眼见过 真让人揪心
Watch your back, Chuck.
多加小心 恰克
Maybe he's a changed man.
也许他已经变了
He asked to see you, to make amends.
他想亲自向你道歉
We're talking about Alexei Volkoff.
我们说的是阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫
His mind is twisted.
他已经扭曲变♥态♥了
Never believe a word he says,
不要相信他说的任何话
and never let him out of your sight.
更不要让他离开你的视线
You understand?
明白吗
Cool.
明白
No guns, no ambush.
没带武器 没有埋伏
Maybe this isn't a trap after all.
可能根本没有陷阱
Yeah.
是啊
Can't trust a limey with good teeth.
不过不能轻信花言巧语的英国佬
Well, we have Mr. Cool in there.
有咱组的爷们在
What do we have to worry about?
有什么好担心的
Bartowski, we lose audio,
巴托斯基 一旦听不到声音
we're coming in.
我们就冲进去
Sounds good, buddy.
好的 兄弟
The thorium is behind this door.
钍就在这扇门后
First, to get in,
要想进去
you got to win the game of chess.
得先赢一盘棋
It's fully automated and constantly evolving.
是全智能的 而且程序一直在完善
Plus, there's a five-minute clock.
限时只有五分钟
I'm guessing there's consequences if you lose.
输了不会有好下场吧
Oh, yeah.
没错
Well, you don't have to stay.
你不用留在这儿
You can wait with your friends.
你可以和你的朋友们一起等我
Well, Alexei, as much as I like staying away
阿♥拉♥克谢 在生命受到威胁的情况下
from life-threatening situations,
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表