剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
什么
Volkoff?
沃尔科夫
Agent X is Alexei Volkoff?
X特工是阿列克谢·沃尔科夫
I know this man.
我认识他
Mom brought him to the house for Thanksgiving.
感恩节的时候妈妈邀请过他
He's a spy, right?
他是个间谍吧
No, not exactly.
不算是
He's locked up now,
他是个犯人
but Alexei Volkoff
阿列克谢·沃尔科夫
is a very powerful, very evil arms dealer.
是个有权有势 无恶不作的大军♥火♥商
Yeah, but he wasn't.
但他不是
I mean, that's the thing.
这才是重点
Volkoff was a cover identity.
沃尔科夫是一个假身份
In reality, he was just a scientist
其实他是个科学家
who didn't like using guns.
而且不喜欢用枪
So Dad's original Intersect created one of
也就是说 爸爸的第一代数据库
the world's most dangerous criminals for the CIA?
为中情局成就了世上最邪恶的罪犯
We should talk to Mom.
我们应该和妈妈谈谈
Maybe she was trying to fix him, too,
也许她也一直在找他
you know, in her own way.
用她自己的方式
We need to call Beckman,
我们得和贝克曼联♥系♥
see what our next step is.
制定下一步计划
No.
不
We tell no one.
我们不能说出去
Interrogation room. Now.
现在去审讯室
It ends here.
这件事到此为止
We're all gonna pretend we never saw this.
我们要当什么事都没发生
John, my dad clearly
约翰 很明显
wanted Chuck and me to figure this out.
我爸希望我和恰克知道真♥相♥
There must be a reason. Look, the CIA created one of
他这么做肯定有原因的 中情局一手操作
the most murderous men in the history of the world.
培养出了史上最残忍♥的罪犯
There's powerful people who spent an enormous
为了掩盖事实
amount of energy covering that up.
一定有很多位高权重之人在幕后操纵
You know what happens
如果他们发现我们已经知道了真♥相♥
if they find out we know?
后果是什么你知道吗
They order a guy like me
他们会派个像我一样的人
to put a bullet in each one of our heads.
毙了我们
I'm pretty sure your dad didn't want this to end that way.
你父亲一定不希望看到这样的结局
So we're supposed to just sweep this thing under the rug?
那我们要永远保持沉默吗
Ellie, we're talking about the CIA.
艾莉 我们要面对的是中情局
There are rules. What about Dad?
必须服从规定 那咱爸呢
What about Dad? What if his plan
咱爸 说不定他只是希望
was just to get us to search together?
咱俩一起查明真♥相♥
You know? We haven't exactly been
一直以来
the most honest siblings the past couple of years.
我们俩都没真正交过心
No, we haven't.
确实
But this search...it made us rely on each other.
但这次任务让我们俩变得密不可分
Be honest,
确切地说
work together.
是并肩作战
What if that was only half of it?
但如果事情没完呢
I-I don't think that we're supposed to stop here, Chuck.
我觉得我们不能就此罢手 恰克
I don't think that we're supposed to just find Agent X.
发现谁是X特工还不够
We're supposed to fix him.
我们应该帮他恢复正常
This isn't for the CIA to solve, Chuck.
中情局不会这么做 恰克
I think this is for us.
这是我们的职责
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表