剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Like cutting into a bird on Thanksgiving.
感觉像感恩节切火鸡一样啊
Doorbell. Mackinsh.
门铃 麦金塔
Get your guns.
枪拿好
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Check it.
检查一下
Hey, buddy, is there anything I can do?
兄弟 我能帮上什么忙
Anything at all to be useful?
任何小事都行
Um, you know, right now, Morgan, the best thing you can do
眼前你能做的就是
is help keep Casey's cover, all right?
让凯西不被揭穿
So if anyone asks about him upstairs,
所以 一旦楼上有人问你关于凯西的事
just say he's on a delivery.
你就说他去上门服务了
I should get back upstairs, right?
我应该上楼是吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的
Sarah, there's got to be
莎拉 肯定有办法
some way to find him.
找到他
You had to order a pizza.
你为啥非得订个比萨
What, do you want eat pizza
怎么 你想刚把人胳膊切下来
after we cut the guy's arm off?
再吃比萨啊
I want to eat pizza now.
我现在就想吃
Now is the time to eat pizza.
所以现在是吃比萨的时间
Right, you're right.
没错 你没错
Oh...
哦
Looks like John sey ain't so dead.
看起来约翰·凯西没死
Casey.
我是凯西
Code red.
红色警报
I've been drugged.
我被麻醉了
Don't know how long... stay conscious.
不知 还能 保持意识 多久
Need extraction.
请求援助
In an alley-- 4th and Hill.
我在一个小巷里 4街和山路的路口
I'll be in a Dumpster.
我藏在一个垃圾箱里
Don't worry, Casey.
不用担心 凯西
I know that Dumpster.
我知道那个垃圾箱
Wait, who is this?
等等 你是谁
Where's Chuck?
恰克哪去了
We're on the way.
马上出动
Lester.
莱斯特
Nerd Herd emergency.
怪才服务部紧急事件
Man down. Meet me at the Nerd Herd.
有伤员 到怪才服务部集♥合♥
We tracked Casey's cell to this alley.
我们追踪凯西的电♥话♥到这个小巷
Stay alert.
时刻小心
Damn it.
糟了
He not here.
他不在这
Yeah, well, he was.
那他来过这
Well, he can't have gotten far.
他肯定没走远
There's got to be a clue or something.
找找其他的线索
Like an open window. He could be inside.
比如那个开着的窗户 他可能在里面
I'll call Tactical. No, no, no.
我去请求战略支援 不
We don't have time to waste.
没有时间了
We're here right now. Let's go.
现在就靠我们 我们走
Alwayshe straitlaced ones.
总是一副严肃刻板的样子
I told you, everyone needs to
告诉你吧 其实每个人
get their freak on sometime.
都有变♥态♥的地方
What's with the uniform, you think?
你觉得军装是怎么回事
I got one, too.
我也有一件
Sometimes I like to feel official.
有时候我喜欢扮军官
Go for Lester.
莱斯特 有事请讲
Hey, where the hell did you guys go, man?
你们去哪里了
I got a line of customers heading out the door right now.
门外的顾客都排队到姥姥家了
Man down, man. Man down.
有人受伤了
We had to go get Casey.
我们得去救凯西
What?
什么
You're with Casey?
你和凯西在一起
Yeah, I guess his install went sideways.
是 我怀疑是他上门服务的时候被人摆了一道
Luckily, we intercepte his SOS,
幸运的是 我们收到他的求救电♥话♥
'cause from the looks of it,
看他现在的样子
he's been hitting the OG kush.
他肯定是嗨过了
Lester...
莱斯特
Lester, what does that even mean?
莱斯特 你说的是什么意思
Look, never mind.
别管了
Whatever he did, he did too much of it,
不管他用的什么 都过量了
'cause he can't move.
他现在都动不了了
Yeah, he's got couch lock-- bad.
完全不能动 很糟糕
Listen to me.
听我说
Forget coming back to the store, okay?
别把他拉回来 明白吗
Can you just get Casey to my apartment in Echo Park?
把他送回我在回音公园的家里
There's a key under the mat.
垫子下有备用钥匙
Yeah, no, no, no, we got keys.
好的 不用了 我们有钥匙
What? I...
什么
All right.
好吧
Morgan... Morgan, that is fantastic news.
摩根 摩根 这个消息太好了
You stay put. We'll be right there.
你留在那别动 我们一会就到
Casey's safe He's back at our apartment.
凯西安全的回到我们家了
What? What happened?
什么 怎么回事
Oh, my God.
出事了
Don't move.
别动
Not moving.
说不动就不动
Okay, don't move.
不许动
Yeah, I heard you the first time,
我听见了
and I'm... and I'm-I'm not moving.
我没动
Careful.
小心
Careful, carul, careful.
小心加小心
Uh-oh.
坏了
Uh-oh? You don't say "Uh-oh."
坏了 你从来不说坏了
You step out of that laser beam, and this goes off.
你动一动 这玩意就炸了
Okay, um, I think I can try and bypass the circuit.
好的 我想办法让电路短路
Sarah, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.
莎拉 对不起 都是我的错
What are you talking about? I was so settle
这叫什么话 我一心想找到我的
on trying to find my mom that I let my emotions take over,
妈妈 导致我总是意气用事
and now I've-I've-I've put everyone
结果使的每一个我关心的人
that I care about in danger
都遭遇危险
First Casey, and now you.
先是凯西 再是你
Oh, my God, this is complicated.
天呐 这玩意真复杂
I can't bear the thought of you getting hurt
一旦爆♥炸♥你受伤怎么办
if this thing goes off so... I want you to go.
如果爆♥炸♥的话... 你走吧
Now, please.
现在
Save yourself. Okay, you know what?
你先自保 你知道吗
You could have told me that
你应该在我跨过这些
before I climbed under those lasers.
激光束之前告诉我
I... when I... I didn't...
我 那什么
Chuck, you're being ridiculous-- come on-even for a man
恰克 你太滑稽了 就算被超级炸♥弹♥帝困住
who is trying to free himself from high-tech explosives.
你这种话也太滑稽了
Casey and I know the risks, but,
凯西和我知道其中的危险
of course, we're going to help you.
但是我们肯定会帮你
This is your mom.
那毕竟是你的妈妈
I love you. You know that?
你知道 我真的很爱你
And I. And I'd say that even if you weren't
即使现在你不是在
in the process of saving my life right now,
想办法救我的命 我也会这么说的
which does, by the way, make you 20% to 25% sexier in my book.
不过这样确实让你的性感指数上升了2成
All right, 50.
好吧 5成
Okay, all right. Listen, uh,
好的 听我说
Chuck and Sarah are going to be here any minute.
恰克和莎拉他们一会就到
Right? All we got to do is wait for them.
我们要做的就是等他们
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白吗
You're blinking a lot.
眨这么多下眼
I hope you know I don't understand Morse code.
你应该知道我不懂莫尔斯码的吧
That could be them.
可能是他们来了
Why would they be knocking?
他们怎么还敲门啊
No.
不
One minute!
等下
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表