剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Try in here. Let's go. Go.
试试这里 快快
Good year.
好年份
Cheers.
干杯
Chuck, are you feeling okay?
恰克 你还好吧
Fine. Good. Great... I'm great.
很好 不错 挺好的 挺好的
Great. Why do you ask?
挺好的 干吗这么问
You seem a little nervous.
你看着有点紧张
Me, nervous. No, I'm not...
我 紧张 不 我没有
feel nervous... at all. I don't think, no.
觉得紧张 我一点都不紧张
Just, I-you know, just this is a very,
就是 你看这餐厅
it's an incredibly romantic restaurant.
简直是非常的浪漫
You know, I'm just taking it all in.
我就是有点陶醉其中了
Chuck, you can talk to me.
恰克 你可以跟我说的
Is this about your mom? No.
是跟你妈妈有关吗 不
Um, I've realized something.
我想明白了一些事
You know, a-after all the stuff with my mom and Volkoff, and...
经历了跟我妈还有沃科夫那么多事之后
I-I realized that, you know, I-I...
我意识到 那个
haven't really been thinking about us,
我还没有认真考虑过我们的事
you and me.
你和我的事
I've been so wrapped up in all the things
我一直都被那些
that I couldn't control
我控制不了的事情所困扰
that I forgot to focus
以至于我都忘了
on the things that... I could.
关注那些我所能够控制的
Like tonight.
比如今晚
What about tonight?
今晚怎么了
I know I've kind of been dragging my feet on this,
我知道我一直都有点慢半拍
but I've just been waiting for the right moment
不过我一直在等一个合适的时间
to-to talk about, you know,
来讨论 那个
what it's going to be like for us and our future.
关于我们俩 我们的未来会是什么样子
Chuck, don't even worry about it.
恰克 完全不必担心
I know that you've got so much going on.
我知道你最近烦心事很多
You've had so much happen to you in the last few months.
最近几个月你发生了太多事
And besides, I've got such a bad history with proposals.
而且 我对求婚这事有很大阴影
No! No, not me.
不不 不是我
My, my parents had a nightmare proposal.
我的父母当年求婚就搞得很糟糕
I'm-I'm sure it can't have been that bad.
我觉得 应该也没有那么糟糕吧
No, it was... bad.
不 很糟糕
My mother's family had a restaurant.
我母亲家里开了一家餐厅
It was similar to this,
类似于这样的
and they loved it, so my dad wanted to propose there, and...
他们都很喜欢 于是我爸爸想在那里求婚
God! He had the champagne
天啊 他准备了香槟
and the flowers and the band, and the balloons, and,
还有鲜花还有乐队还有气球
I mean, it was chaotic.
一片乱七八糟
It was so over the top.
简直乱到一定境界了
And in all the confusion,
就在那一片混乱之中
somebody knocked over a candle,
有人打翻了一支蜡烛
and it lit the rug on fire.
把地毯给点着了
Luckily my mother and her family
幸好我妈和她家里人
got out with only minor burns.
只轻微烧伤 逃了出来
Minorminor burns? Youyou don't say. Yeah.
轻 轻微烧伤 是吗 是啊
So, please, take your time, Chuck.
所以 拜托慢慢来 恰克
No rush.
别着急
Um, that's an awful story.
这故事真可怕
I mean, that's-that's really, really awful.
真的 实在太可怕了
But I'm sure they had a great laugh about it
不过我肯定他们在结婚那天
on their wedding day, right?
肯定把这事当做笑谈了吧
No. They took it as a sign,
不 他们觉得那是个预兆
and they postponed the wedding.
于是把婚礼推迟了
My dad always said
我爸总说
it was the beginning of the end of their relationship.
那就是结束他们那段关系的开端
What was that noise?
那是什么声音
Uh, noise? What noise? Oh, my jaw.
声音 什么声音 我的下颌
I have a cracking jaw.
我的下颌会咯咯响
Can you hear that? Yeah. It's just...
听见了吗 就是
I thought I told you about that... I mean you're not...
我以为我跟你说过呢 你都不
nev... when we were kissing or whatever?
我们接吻或者什么的时候
If you'd excuse me, actually, I'm just going to...
稍等我一会 我得去
be right back.
马上回来
Morgan,
摩根
Morgan, Morgan. Abort!
摩根 摩根 取消
Damn it! I knew it. Not enough balloons!
真烦 我就知道 气球还不够多
Bl-bl-bl... you-you bought the whole store. No!
气球 你把整个商店都买♥♥下来了 不
No balloons, no nothing. The proposal is off.
不要气球 什么都不要 求婚取消
We can't have it in an Italian restaurant!
我们不能在意大利餐厅进行
Are you, wait, are you kidding me?
你不是 你不是开玩笑吧
What is she on, like a no carb thing?
她怎么了 在减肥还是怎么的
No. We can't have it in any restaurant, okay?
不 我们不能在任何餐厅里进行 好吧
That's exactly how her parents' nightmare proposal went!
恰好就是她父母当年那次糟糕的求婚地点
We gotta shut it down. We gotta shut it down now!
我们得取消掉 得立马取消掉
I can't shut it down, dude.
我不能取消掉了 哥们
What? Why? Wha-What are you talking about?
啥 为什么 你说什么呢
The champagne, the string quartet, the caballeros.
香槟 弦乐四重奏 还有骑师
The caballos? Whatever, man.
骑师 不管是什么吧
It-it's all in motion!
都已经开始行动了
We are in too deep here!
我们已经回不了头了
Excuse me. Hey.
抱歉 嗨
Hi. Champagne. Let's go ahead and cancel that.
香槟 还是把它取消了吧
Sir, the bottle's already open.
先生 酒瓶已经开启了
Um, who's going to drink it?
那样的话谁来喝呢
I...
我
This lovely couple. Please, my treat.
这对可爱的夫妇 拜托了 我请客
Oh no, we don't indulge. Says who?
哦不 我们不喝酒 谁说的
What?
什么
Get away. Go!
快离开 快走
Beckman called.
贝克曼打来电♥话♥
We've got a mission.
我们有任务了
Gosh, that's really a bummer.
天呐 真扫兴
I wanted to...
我还想着
Well, duty's duty, right?
不过职责在先嘛 对吧
Shoo! Hi-Yo Silver! Take a hike.
银霜 往前走吧
Let's take the side exit. It's really scenic.
我们从旁边的出口处吧 那边挺漂亮的
The balloons!
气球
Agent Rosenbaum, one of our finest,
罗森鲍姆探员 我们最优秀的探员之一
was gunned down earlier today while transporting
今天早些时候被枪击
a nano-chip containing
当时在运送一片纳米芯片
the secret locations and blueprints
其中包含了中情局在欧洲的各个"黑点"的
of our CIA Black Sites in Europe.
秘密地址和设计蓝图
This is the chip.
这就是那芯片
The nano-chip can be injected into an agent
纳米芯片紧急情况下可以注入探员身体
if he's in trouble, and then extracted back at Langley.
再返回兰利基地取出
None of that sounds very pleasant.
听起来可不咋地
Sorry, General.
抱歉 将军
Some moron was clogging up Ventura Boulevard
哪个白♥痴♥拉了马车来
with a horse and carriage.
把范杜拉大道堵住了
At ease, Colonel.
稍安勿躁 上校
Agent Rosenbaum's body was returned to us, yet
罗森鲍姆探员的尸体运输回来了
our tests show no trace of the nano-chip's presence.
但我们没有检测出纳米芯片的踪迹
We believe the chip is somewhere within
我们相信芯片应该是储存在
this chateau.
这个庄园里
Don't tell me this mission's in France.
别告诉我这次任务是在法国
Pierre Melville,
皮埃尔·梅尔韦
a French radical turned terrorist, is also
一名法国激进分子 转变成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
searching for the nano-chip.
也在寻找那枚纳米芯片
Um... one of Volkoff's men? Not every criminal
是沃科夫的人吗 不是每个罪犯
works for Alexei Volkoff, Chuck.
都为沃科夫工作的 恰克
Agents Walker, Bartowski...
沃克探员 巴托斯基探员
you will attend the wine tasting gala
你们明天将要去参加
at the chateau tomorrow.
在庄园举♥行♥的品酒会
Colonel, you will be posing as
上校 你将扮作
Agent Bartowski's personal manservant.
巴托斯基探员的随身侍从
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表