剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Can we go home now? Yeah.
可以回家了不
On your feet.
给我起来
Um, Casey.
那个 凯西
Now that we know that you're
现在我们知道你也算"志同道合"了
"Cool," You shld know that we do "Installs" Like that
告诉你 那种"外派"任务
twice a week.
我们一周干两次呢
Count yourself in.
算上你了哈
We wake up in some of the best Dumpsters in the city.
咱睡的垃圾桶可是最高规格的
Just want to make sure that we're, uh, we're good.
只是来确定一下我们和好了哈
Oh, good, good.
恩恩 很好很好
Uh, also, you don't have t worry about Alex and me.
啊 还有 你不用担心亚历克斯和我了
We're pretty much over.
我们... 差不多结束了
I can tell you're heartbroken over it.
您的悲伤真溢于言表啊
So. I'd also just like to give you this.
还有 要给你这个
What is it?
这是啥
It's an invite.
邀请函
To my party.
我的聚会
You know, being dead for three seconds made me miss my friends.
死了三秒让我无比想念我的朋友们
So, you know, just think of it
所以想办个聚会
as people who'd actually be there.
邀请那些真的会在我的葬礼上
there was ever a real funeral.
怀念我 为我而哀伤的朋友们
You should come.
来看看吧
Hey, buddy.
同志们
You look great, you guys.
你状态很好 嗨哥们儿
Beautiful.
美极了
Let me get you a beer.
我去帮你拿瓶酒
Alex.
亚历克斯
I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你也会来
Please, come in.
来 进来啊
This is good
很好
You look lovely.
你今天真漂亮
Uh, so, look,
听着
I'm really sorry I said some stupid things
真抱歉那天我
the other dand, uh...
说了些蠢话
I already talked to my dad, Morgan.
我已经和我爸谈过了 摩根
I know what happened.
我知道了真♥相♥
He said that you dumped me
他说 你和我分手
because he told you you had to.
是因为他逼你这么做的
He also said that you stood up to him
他还说你勇敢的面对他的威胁
and changed his mind,
甚至改变了他的决定
which could not have been easy.
这可不是件简单的事
So maybe I was wrong about you.
我误会你了
You are brave.
你真的很勇敢
Look, Alex, you know that I'm really sorry about all that.
听着 亚历克斯 我真的非常抱歉
And, uh, this may come as a surprise,
可能你听了会很惊讶
but I don't care what your dad thinks.
不过我已经不在乎你老爸怎么想了
Really. I like you.
真的 我喜欢你
And I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
If you want to be with me.
如果你也想的话...
You do, right?
你想 对吧
That's-- you almost said no.
还以为你差点说不呢
Of course I do.
我当然愿意了
That's good for the confidence. Come on, let's get a drink.
还好 否则我的弱小心灵啊 来 喝点东西
All right.
好吧
Alex is here.
亚历克斯在那儿呢
She looks beautiful, huh?
她真漂亮
Casey...
凯西
thank you.
真的谢谢你
you break her heart, I break your everything.
哈 你要敢伤她的心 我就让你人间蒸发
There you are.
找到你了
Is this the part where I'm supposed to ask you
现在我是不是该问你
what you're thinking about?
在想什么呢
My mom.
我老妈
I thought she was a prisoner
我以前以为
who needed to be saved.
她正被坏人囚禁等我去救
And... and I come to find out
结果却发现
she's just one of the bad guys.
她是坏人之一
Chuck, we don't know what side your m is on.
恰克 我们还不知道你妈是站在哪一边的
Maybe not.
是没有
But thers one thing I do know:
但有一件事我非常清楚
In order to find the one person who... left me,
为了找到那个弃我而去的人
I've endangered the lives of everyone
我却让这么多拼了命也不会舍弃我的人
who would never leave me: Morgan, Casey, you.
身陷险境 摩根 凯西 还有你
I'm going to stop looking for my mom.
我不会再找她了
Oh, Chuck...
恰克...
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
I thought I had to bring my family back together,
我以前强迫自己 必须要让家庭破镜重圆
but I don't.
但我错了
You guys, Awesome, Ellie--
你们几个 强人 艾莉
you're my family.
你们才是我的家人
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
I'll see you inside.
我去里面等你
Yeah.
恩
Hello.
喂
Hello, Chuck.
恰克
It's your mother.
我是你妈
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表