剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I'm Chuck. Here's a few things that you might
我是恰克 有些事你可能得知道
need to know. I'm the magnet for bad guys? Are you kidding me?
我是吸引坏人的磁铁 你开玩笑吧
I cannot believe that you would bring me here
我真不敢相信你会带我到这儿来
and use me as a human target.
把我当做活靶子
Everything about Bartowski's mother's life
关于巴托斯基母亲的生活
is a fake. I should've grabbed her
全是假的
before she dropped off the map again.
我们不该放虎归山
My mom, she left a message.
我妈妈 她留了个信息
She wants to see Ellie tonight
她今晚想见艾莉
before she goes back undercover.
然后再回去卧底
Chuck! No! No!
恰克 不 不
Let her go!
放了她
Stop! Stop! You have no idea what's going on.
住手 住手 你根本不知道怎么回事
You mom isn't the spy you think she is.
你妈妈并不是你想象中的特工
Ellie,'m sorry, but Mom is not coming.
艾莉 很抱歉 咱妈来不了了
Why does she keep doing this to us?
她干吗老干这种事
Because she's a spy.
因为她是个特工
Colonel Casey,
凯西上校
the Project Isis file you discover was authentic.
你找到的艾西斯计划文件没有错
Mary Bartowski, alias Frost,
玛丽·巴托斯基 别名霜冻
was a CIA agent working undeover for Volkoff
曾是中情局派到沃科夫的间谍
until 20 years ago, when she turned
但二十年前她叛变
and we never heard from her again.
我们再没有她的任何消息
Agent Walker, you made the right decision
沃克探员 收押霜冻
by bringing in Frost.
是正确的决定
Agent Walker?
沃克探员
Walker.
沃克
Oh, uh, yes, General, what's the next step?
是的将军 下一步怎么办
We're moving Frost to a black site facility tomorrow.
我们明天要把霜冻转移到一个黑点支部
That means no one is to see her,
这样没人可以见到她
especially Bartowski.
尤其是巴托斯基
Agent Walker, I suspect I can trust you
沃克探员 我是否可以信任你
to keep an eye on Chuck.
去看住恰克
Of course, yes.
当然 可以
Good. How is he handling all this?
很好 他现在情绪怎么样
Uh, he...
他
He's fine, General.
他很好 将军
Calm, actually.
很冷静 实际上
Very calm.
非常冷静
Calm?!
冷静
How am I supposed to stay calm?
我怎么可能冷静
Sarah, I had everything under control.
莎拉 我本来一切尽在掌握
My mom was going to meet Ellie for five minutes
我妈妈要跟艾莉见面五分钟
and then disappear forever.
然后永远消失
I asked you trust me, and you went behind my back.
我让你信任我 而你背后捅我一刀
Why is it so hard for you to believe in me?
让你信任我就这么难吗
How was that?
刚才怎么样
You were certainly passionate.
是很激♥情♥洋溢
But I wouldn't use the "F" Word.
但那个擦字最好别用
I didn't.
我没有用
No? No.
没用 没用
Maybe just seemed that way because you were so intense.
可能是你刚刚实在太火爆了
And didn't Sarah have
莎拉不是有证据
proof that your mom was working for Volkoff?
说你妈妈在给沃科夫卖♥♥命吗
Whe side are you on, buddy?
你到底站那边啊哥们
Chuck, do I have to pick a side? Yeah.
恰克 我必须得挑个阵营吗 是啊
Then you. Well, no.
那你呗 算了
I don't... I don't know.
我也 我也不知道
Sarah and I have never really had a fight before,
莎拉和我以前还没真吵过架
so... Not-Not
所以 没有真吵过
a real one, not like this.
没这么严重
I hear you.
我听见了
I hear you. You know, a couple's first fight
我听见了 两口子的第一次吵架
actually sets the tone for all future arguments.
基本就给未来所有的吵架定下基调了
Trust me.
真的
I'm going through it right now myself.
我现在正经历着呢
You and Alex?
你和亚历克斯
No. Me and Casey, actually.
不 其实是我和凯西
So, I'm just...
我打算
You know, I'm taking some time.
我得缓缓
Cool off, clear the old mechanism.
冷静点 把旧思路整理一下
You should do the same thing with Sarah.
你和莎拉也应该这样
You're probably right.
说得对
I mean, it's certainly not getting me any closer to proving
目前的情况完全不足以支持我证明
my mom's innocence.
我妈的清白
My dad spent his whole life searching for her, and
我爹一辈子都在找她
there's nothing in here
也没能找到任何
that can help us prove she's not a traitor.
足以证明她不是叛徒的证据
You're telling me. Holy cow!
这不就对了 我的妈呀
This technology is ancient.
这技术很古老
But we can clean her up a little bit and sell her on Ebay.
不如弄弄干净 在易趣上卖♥♥了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What, are you joking?
什么 你开玩笑吧
Nobody's going to buy a Phalanx XR-12 computer.
没人会买♥♥台Phalanx XR-12电脑
I mean the thing only takes triangle-shaped disks.
这玩意只能读取三角形的碟
And this is everything, huh?
全都在这了吗
What do you mean? Well, your father
你什么意思 你♥爸♥爸
left all this stuff for you, but is there a possibility
把这玩意留给你了 他可能
he might have left something for Ellie, too?
还给艾莉留了点什么吧
What do you mean, left something?
你什么意思 留了点什么
I don't know. Information?
我也不知道 消息
Something about Mom maybe.
可能跟妈妈有关的
You know, Dad used to send me those coded messages
爸爸曾经在报纸的信息栏里
in the classifieds, but I haven't found anything since
给我发过暗号♥ 但从他过世后
before he passed away.
我还没找到任何东西
What is this about, Chuck?
这是怎么回事 恰克
I guess it's just all this stuff with Mom.
就是关于妈妈的这些事吧
I was hoping that Dad might have left us some answers.
我还想着爸爸可能给我们留了些答案
I wish that we knew both of them better,
我希望我们能更了解他们点
but since the only person who can give us answers
但既然唯一能给我们提供答案的那个人
is locked away in a CIA base,
被锁在中情局的基地
it's not like we can just waltz in there and ask her.
我们也不能随随便便进去问她
Right. No. Yeah, can't.
对 是不能
Tom, Jerry.
汤姆 杰里
Good to see you guys again.
很高兴又见到你们
Keep up the good work.
继续努力
Just keep doing what you're doing, you know?
忙你们的吧
Have fun with it. That's what I try to do, anyway.
加油 我也正努力着呢
Hey, Ginger.
嘿 金吉尔
Wow, Casey, a lot of new faces down here, huh?
凯西 这儿有不少新面孔啊
Huh? We should have a mixer or something.
我们可以搞个聚会啥的
You know, a little get-to-know-u.
互相了解一下
We can exchange
我们可以沟通一下
fake names and backgrounds.
假名啊背景啊之类的
Okay, great. Good times.
很好 很好
Chuck?
恰克
Sneaking into your own home...
在自己家也偷偷摸摸
Morgan.
摩根
How long have you been hiding behind that door?
你躲在门后多久了
An uncomfortably long time, actually,
很久 挺难受的
but-but that's not the point.
不过 这不是重点
The point is this.
重点是
You and Chuck are in a relationship crisis.
你和恰克现在经历感情危机
Crisis? Did he say something to you? Yeah, actually.
危机 他跟你说什么了吗 说了
He-He told me everything.
他什么都告诉我了
And...
然后
I think he just needs some time to cool off.
我想他只是需要点时间冷静一下
But he always wants to talk about... anything.
但他总是想跟我谈 什么都谈
What do you want me to say here? I mean, you did go behind
你想让我说什么 你确实是背叛了他
his back, have his mother arrested.
把他妈给抓起来了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表