剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
And the king was freed, and the castle was restored,
最后国王被释放 城♥堡♥也修复了
And the Frost Queen returned home once more.
而霜冻女王再次回到家乡
This time, she was a hero.
这一次 她成了英雄
And the Frost Queen promised her children
霜冻女王向她的孩子们保证
that she would never ever leave them again."
她再也不会离开了
Good story?
故事好听吗
I liked it. The prince was cool.
我喜欢 王子太酷了
Yes, he was.
是啊
Just like my little Chuck.
就跟我的小恰克一样
Mom? Yeah?
妈妈 嗯
Are you going away again?
你又要走了吗
Just for a few days,
就几天
then right back to you and Ellie.
然后马上奔回到你和艾莉身边
Good night, honey.
晚安 亲爱的
Love you.
爱你
Not nearly as much as I love you.
绝比不上我爱你
My mom was a spy.
我妈妈是个特工
After she disappeared,
她消失后
my father spent the rest of his life trying to find her.
我父亲花了半辈子时间来找她
Ellie and I thought she left us,
艾莉和我认为是她离开了我们
that she just walked away,
就那么走掉了
but what if we were wrong?
可万一我们错了呢
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me find my mom.
我需要你帮我找到我妈
Holy cow!
妈妈咪啊
I cannot believe this was beneath your house.
简直不敢相信这是在你家房♥子底下
This is nuts!
太扯淡了
A secret spy base.
一个秘密的特工基地
I mean, it's got lasers and gadgets and...
有激光 这些装置 还有
neatly organized files.
整整齐齐的文件
Hey, listen, why don't you just tell Casey and Sarah?
听着 你干嘛不直接告诉凯西和莎拉呢
Because I know what they're gonna try and do,
因为我知道他们会怎么办
they're gonna try and stop me. They cannot.
他们会想办法阻止我 不行
I have to find the truth, Morgan,
我得找出真♥相♥ 摩根
why my mom left, why she never came back.
我妈妈为什么离开 为什么她再也没回来
This is my search.
这是我的调查
No. It's our search.
不 是我们的调查
I'm in.
我加入
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you flexing? What?
你在用力 什么
No, I was just kinda... I'm excited.
我只是 有点兴奋
Okay, good, good.
好的 好的
I can't even tell you how much
我都不能形容
I appreciate your help on this.
我有多感谢你对我的帮助
But listen, one very, very, very important thing:
听着 有一件非常非常非常重要的事
we cannot tell anyone, not a soul.
我们不能告诉任何人 谁都不行
Not Sarah, not Casey,
莎拉不行 凯西不行
not Awesome, not Ellie.
强人不行 艾莉也不行
Not Ellie.
尤其是艾莉
I get it, I know. You promised her
我知道 我知道
you weren't gonna be a spy, you know?
你向她保证过你不会做特工的
So she clearly cannot know about our little rogue spy team
所以肯定不能让她知道我们搞的这个
that we're gonna start here
小小的流氓特工队
outside of the government, secret to the spy world,
非政♥府♥的 对特工组织也是保密的
team of two, army of one,
两人组 一支队伍
highway to the danger zone,
通向危险的道路
live free or die hard...
要么自♥由♥地活 要么壮烈地死
Buddy. Yeah?
哥们 怎么
This is not the opening of a TV show.
这又不是电视剧开场白
This is real life.
这是真实的生活
Hey, Sarah, honey, is this the gun you were looking for?
莎拉 亲爱的 你找的是这把枪吗
Yes, thank you. I got everything, dude.
是的 谢谢 我装备齐全了哥们
You ready to go? She's still here?
准备好了吗 她还在这呢
Hurry up.
赶紧的
Yeah?
是吧
You're the best. Thank you so much.
你太好了 谢谢你
A spy mission without me.
没有我参与的特工任务
Couples do this all the time, right?
情侣的家常便饭 对吧
It's just a business trip.
出个差而已
Are you okay with this?
你没关系吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm, you know.
是啊是啊 我没关系 我那啥
I've got job interviews
我有一些工作面试
and Morgan and I are gonna spend quality time.
还有摩根和我打算一起好好玩玩
He signed us up for a go-cart racing league, so...
他给我俩报了名参加学步车速度赛
Come home soon.
早点回来
Ugh! I'm gonna be sick.
我要吐了
Come on, Walker, we got real work to do.
快点 沃克 我们还有正经事要做
Like see the free world.
去看看自♥由♥的世界
Enjoy your retirement, Bartowski.
好好享受你的退休生活 巴托斯基
What am I, what do I say? What do we...?
我该 该道别 我们怎么
I love you. That's good. I love you.
我爱你 这句不错 我爱你
I like that. I love you, too.
我喜欢这一句 我也爱你
Be safe, okay?
注意安全 好吗
Nothing is gonna keep me from coming back to you.
没有什么能阻挡我回到你身边
Better not.
最好别有
Bye.
拜
Mr. Carmichael, we're all set.
卡尔麦克先生 我们整装待发了
I have our tickets, cloned passports, money belts.
我带了机票 假护照 藏钱腰带
Let's do this. Back in the game.
出发吧 东山再起
Me and you, real spies.
我和你 真正的特工
Sunblock. We need sunblock.
防晒霜 我们得带上防晒霜
Excuse me.
借过
Very sorry.
很抱歉
Pardon me.
请让一让
I knew it. I was right.
我就知道 我是对的
My mom's safe house. This is where she got
我妈妈的保险房♥间 这就是当年
all of her missions when I was a kid.
我还是个小孩的时候 她接任务的地方
You know, speaking as the bookkeeper
作为我俩共同账户的会计
for our joint checking account,
我得说
it might have been a bit more affordable if we started here
我们从这开始搜寻的话
than traveled the world.
比起环游世界可要便宜多了
Yeah, we, we didn't really know about here,
我们当时又不太知道这里
now did we?
对吧
You got the code, buddy?
密♥码♥在你那吧
Yeah. Yeah, code, code, code.
知道 对 密♥码♥密♥码♥密♥码♥
Here you go.
给你
Thanks. Oh, and if we t second,
谢谢 如果有时间的话
we need to he a little bit
我们还得再谈谈
of a budget conversation just because...
我们的预算问题 因为
Hey, Morgan not now
摩根 现在别闹
This is it.
就是它了
My dad never made it this far.
我爸爸从没走到这一步
Okay, Mom, where are you?
妈妈 你在哪
And it's not empty right?
不是空的吧
Please tell me that it's not empty.
拜托告诉我那不是空的
I don't get it.
我不明白
I don't get it. All the intel led right back here.
我不明白 所有的情报都指向这里
No. No, no, no, there's got to be something.
不不 肯定会有点什么东西
There's got to be something. There's got to be a...
肯定得有点什么 肯定得
a- a secret compartment, you know?
有个什么秘密隔间的
Or a passageway
或者一个秘密通道
or some clue that finally leads us to my mom.
或者指向我妈妈的线索
Yeah. Come on.
来吧
Come on! Come on!
拜托 拜托
There's nothing.
什么都没有
Okay, so we didn't find your mom, but, uh,
好吧 我们没找到你妈妈 但是
maybe we found a new dumpling house, huh?
也许我们找到了个新的饺子馆
All right, I don't know.
好吧 我不知道
Let's pack it up,
把它带走
head home.
出发回家
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表