剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
She was connected to Frost.
她和"霜冻"有联♥系♥
I think she knows my mom.
我想她肯定认识我妈妈
I have to talk to her now,
我得和她谈谈
because the transport will be here soon.
她马上就要被转移了
Chuck, unless you want Beckman to know
恰克 除非你想让贝克曼知道
that we're looking for your mom,
我们在搜寻你母亲的下落
we don't have the authority to interrogate Chandler.
我们没有询问钱勒的权限
Well, we don't have the authority
我们也没有权限
to use the supply closet for what it is we use it for,
乱用那个补给柜啊
but we do it anyway, don't we?
我们不是照用不误么
Look, she knows my mom.
听着 她认识我妈妈
Okay, fine. But you can't just start whipping questions out
好吧 但你不能指望用常规手段
to somebody like Heather Chandler.
就能从希瑟·钱勒嘴里套出情报
It's, it's just not gonna work.
没用的
This needs to be a real interrogation.
我们得严肃对待才行
Good cop, bad cop.
一个唱红脸一个唱黑脸
How about tough cop, silent cop?
还是一个说话 另一个闭嘴吧
Okey-dokey, which one am I?
好的 我是哪个
Right, right, got it.
明白了 明白了
Oh, hey, uh, real quick though:
定个暗号♥
Time machine.
时光机
In case things go south,
如果事态发展失控
use "Time machine" In a sentence.
就用"时光机"这个暗号♥
That'll be code to back off and regroup.
这是我们撤退重新整编的信♥号♥♥
Okay. Just remember: Tough cop. Silent cop.
好的 记住了 我说话 你闭嘴
Of course.
记下了
We need information on an arms deal you were involved in,
我们需要知道一些你参与的案件中军♥火♥商的信息
with Alexei Volkoff and an agent whose code name is Frost.
一个叫阿莱克谢·沃科夫 还有个卧底化名"霜冻"
And coming my way is...?
我能得到什么
Optimal placement at Yucca Mountain,
给你雅卡山的最佳牢房♥
and favorable parole review.
往你假释审查里写些好话
How about a unicorn, too?
再来个独角兽吧
I'm as likely to get that as the crap you just offered up.
比起你提供的那些垃圾条件我更想要它
You know, sarcasm is the lowest form of...
你要知道 讽刺我们是最不该...
Sorry.
抱歉
You want to offer me something?
我能接受的唯一条件
Witness protection.
证人保护计划
For that, I'll spew on Volkoff
如果成交 我就把关于沃科夫
and Frosty the Snow Bitch.
和那个"霜冻"婊♥子♥的信息一字不拉全说出来
But we both know that's handled by WitSec,
但是你我皆知那是联邦证人保护计划决定的
who I'd be happy to talk with.
我倒是乐意和他们谈谈
Not some wispy man-boy
而不是什么奶油小生
and a bottle blond with a daddy complex.
和妖气浓重的恋父花瓶谈
You-you got a lot of nerve talking to her like that.
敢这么说她你胆子不小啊
Burton can handle a little ribbing from an old pal.
老朋友开个玩笑 波顿还是能应付的吧
You're her partner, Chuck, not her boyfriend.
你是她搭档 不是她男人
Wait.
等等
You two are actually together?
你们两个真成了?
Uh-us? We? No.
我们 当然不是
We're not, no.
我们不是
Oh, get out!
别开玩笑了
You kids are an item!
你们两个太牛掰了
He's not just your partner.
他不仅仅是你的搭档
Isn't spy sex great?
特工性♥爱♥是不是很刺♥激♥
Heather, we were discussing your--
希瑟 我们在讨论关于你的...
So. How deep are you? Shacking up?
那么 你们到哪一步了 同居
Doing the dog thing first, or straight to babies?
打算先弄条狗养养 还是直接要孩子
One?
一个
Five?
五个
Time machine.
时光机
Time machine? Really?
时光机 这么快
Right. Okay...
好吧
When I said use it in a sentence,
我说用在句子里的时候
I was thinking more along the lines of,
我指的是一个有前后文的句子
"You want to relive your past, honey?
你想重新回到过去的日子吗 亲爱的
"Then get a time machine."
去找个时光机吧
You know, we really need to take this slow.
我们必须得慢慢来
Absolutely. Look, I'm sorry I lost it in there,
没错 很抱歉刚才我在里面失控了
If you let her get under your skin,
别让她牵着走
about the living together thing, and about--
说什么咱们同居的事
the other thing that she mentioned--
还有另外那件她提起的事情
we're not gonna get anywhere.
这样我们什么也问不出
The other-other thing? What is that other thing?
另外的事 什么另外的事
Remember, Tough. Silent.
记住 我说话 你闭嘴
Do not let her get under your skin.
别让她牵着走
She's, she's not. She won't-- what? Hey.
她 不可能 不可能的
Okay.
好吧
Food, Panzer.
吃的 潘泽
We can contact WitSec...
我们可以和联邦证人保护计划取得联♥系♥
So when did you two start dating for reals?
你们两个什么时候开始正式交往的
But first we need a good faith offering.
但是首先我们需要一些可靠的情报
You know why she won't talk about this, Chuck.
你知道她为什么对这个问题避而不答吗 恰克
Because it makes her edgy.
因为这会使她心绪不宁
I get it.
我明白
You met my so-called husband/con victim, right?
你见过我那个所谓的老公吧 也就是受害者
I toyed with normal life.
我曾游戏过平凡的人生
Played happy homemaker for a while.
扮演了一段时间的开心家庭主妇
And as soon as he got serious, I robbed him blind.
可一旦他认真了 我直接把他一家一当都挖走
My advice? Pull the ripcord before you get fried.
我的建议 趁着没被生吞活剥之前 赶紧跑吧
The only thing getting pulled is a rope--
唯一会让他跑的...
Hey, look at my time machine!
嘿 看看我的手表
We have an appointment.
约会时间到
I'm gonna handle this.
我可以掌控这些
I can handle multiple stressors at once.
可以同时掌控多重压力
Angry mob? Of course.
有暴民 小菜一碟
Lifetime of calling Big Mike...
一生都要叫麦老板
"Dad"?
爸爸
I really do not like that woman.
我真心讨厌那娘们
Yeah. Yeah, that's clear.
没错 表现的很明确
What's not is why this topic of you and me
但不明确的是 什么时候开始
is such a hot button. What's going on?
你和我居然成了热门话题 什么情况
Uh, Chuck, we have a problem.
恰克 我们有个大问题
We do? Is that what you wanted to chat about?
我们有问题 你想谈这个吗
'Cause I thought we were en fuego--
我还以为我们打得火热呢
No, we have a serious problem.
不 我们的问题大着呢
If he's trying to escape, why doesn't he just run?
要是他想逃 干嘛不直接跑走
This might be about me. I kicked his ass on an airplane once.
也许是因为我 我曾经在飞机上狠揍了他一顿
Hey, Chandler.
钱勒
Mr. Volkoff says hello.
沃科夫先生跟你问好
You send her out now, and no one else dies.
你们把她放出来 我就不杀你们
Don't open that door.
别开门
Heather?
希瑟
What is going on? What is this about Volkoff?
怎么回事 和沃科夫什么关系
This morning,
今天早上
I got a transfer to Yucca Mountain, out of the blue.
我突然被转押到雅卡山
I get in the transport, and that monster's in the other cage.
途中就发现那个怪物被关在隔壁
Volkoff engineered the transfer?
是沃科夫策划的这次转押
He's capable of it.
他有这个实力
Wh-Why would he want to?
他的目的是什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing. He's being petty.
没什么啊 是他太小气了
I blew a half-a-billion-dollar deal.
我搞砸了一桩五千万的生意
The F-22 plans were for him.
他的F-22战斗机计划
I guess he's mad.
我猜他绝对生气了
Come on, Casey. Pick up.
快啊 凯西 快接
Come on, Casey.
拜托了 凯西
Real fast, you just inform the...
快点嘛 你只需要告知那些焦躁的群众
anxious horde that the game distributor made
游戏经销商因为一点小错误
a slight error and there's going to be a delay in delivery time.
所以要延期到货 两个礼拜
You know, two weeks.
你看 才两个礼拜嘛
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表