剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
他们发布了追杀令
Off parts? What?
追杀令 不至于吧
Two men dead, Bartowski.
死了两个人呢 巴托斯基
But it could be a rogue
但也有可能只是
in Volkoff's organization.
沃尔科夫集团内的无赖干的
Look, all I'm saying is that
我的意思是 我和薇薇安
I've spent time with Vivian, okay?
打过交道
And she's not a cold-blooded killer.
她不是冷血杀手
Just give me a chance
给我个机会
to persuade her to come in.
我会说服她来见你
She worked for us, we owe her that.
她帮过我们 我们欠她的
We don't owe her squat.
我们什么都不欠她
I'll compromise.
我暂且答应你
Set a meet with Vivian.
和薇薇安排见面
Casey, prep a sniper team.
凯西 阻击分队准备
If she gets hostile, take her down.
如果她不老实 就击毙她
Roger that.
明白
No matter how much you believe in this broad,
无论你多么相信她
remember she's still a Volkoff.
要记住她是沃尔科夫的女儿
Don't let him get to you. He's just being Casey.
别生他的气 凯西就这样
Sure. No, it's... it's cool.
当然不会 我没事
Look, I know I sprung those papers
我知道早上那些协议
on you this morning.
吓到你了
So, uh, I assume you want to talk about it?
我们要不要谈谈
No. Prenup.
不用 结婚协议嘛
Signed, sealed, delivered.
签了字 盖了章 给你
So, we better gear up, huh?
我们行动吧
I'm in position.
我就位了
She makes one wrong move, I take the shot.
她一乱来 我就开枪
Look, Chuck, a prenup doesn't mean
恰克 结婚协议不是
the end of our marriage.
我们婚姻的末日
Well, look, hey, you're...you're a spy,
听着 你是名间谍
and spies have secrets they need to protect.
间谍有需要保护的秘密
That's cool.
没问题
No. I...I don't keep secrets from you.
不 我对你没有秘密
It's just, uh, family stuff.
只是 一些家事
Got it. Done.
知道 理解
Yeah. Cool.
那就好
Heads up. Here they come.
注意 他们来了
Okay.
好了
I'm here in the middle of nowhere... why?
现在我不知身处何处 为什么这样
Volkoff bombs were planted in Castle.
城♥堡♥里面装了沃尔科夫公♥司♥的炸♥药♥
Two men died, and the CIA holds you responsible.
死了两个人 中情局认为是你指使的
I... I would never do that.
不可能是我
I'm a business woman.
我是个生意人
I'm trying to make Volkoff Industries
我只想让沃尔科夫公♥司♥
into a legitimate enterprise.
变成合法企业
I gave INTERPOL a list of
我给了国际刑♥警♥组织
every black-market agent.
一份黑名单
I swept out all the old operatives.
清除了所有以前的特工
I even brought you something.
我还带了东西给你
From an arsenal of my father's
我爸爸军械库里
deadliest weapons.
最厉害的武器
What is it? I don't know.
这是什么 不清楚
Look, I want nothing to do with
我不想和我爸爸的圈子
my father's world.
有任何牵连
Please, do you trust me?
请你们相信我
Snipers! Hit the ground.
阻击手 快趴下
Casey, stand down! Stand down!
凯西 别冲动 别冲动
It's not us!
不是我们的人
I don't know who it is...
不知道是谁
I can't pinpoint the shooters.
我判断不出阻击手的位置
Snipers?! Is this a setup?
阻击手 你给我下套吗
Huh? No, no, no. Wait. Wait!
不不 不是 等等
Wait, Vivian, wait! No, this is not a setup.
等等 薇薇安 等 我们没有设圈套
Go. Go, go, go!
快走 快走
I trusted you! How could you do this to me?
亏我还相信你 你怎么能这样对我
Vivian!
薇薇安
We couldn't determine
将军 我们无法确定
the source of the shot, General,
枪手的位置
but it wasn't us.
但肯定不是我们
And the weapon Vivian offered up?
薇薇安给你们的武器呢
It's not in the Intersect,
机密数据库里面找不到
and we can't figure out what it does.
所以我们没法得知它的作用
So it proves nothing.
那么白忙一场
The kill order stands.
追杀令依然有效
But, what... okay, hang...hang on.
可是 等等
But what if she was being straight with us
如果她对我们如实相告
and it really is a deadly weapon.
如果这武器真的很厉害
Wouldn't that be enough to
这样足以撤回
recall her kill order?
她的追杀令吗
And who exactly is going to give us that intel?
那谁来告诉我们是真是假
There's only one man who can tell us.
只有一个人能证明
Unfortunately, he's also
不幸的是 他也是世界上
the most dangerous man in the world.
最危险的人物
It's true.
是真的
I cut in front of William in the cafeteria line.
我在食堂排队时插到了William前面
I admit I...
我承认我
have entitlement issues.
过于霸道
I owe an amends.
我要向他赔罪
My apologies.
抱歉
Explore the feelings.
说出你的感受
I feel...
我觉得
I feel...
我觉得
Better. I feel...
好多了 我觉得
Prisoner 9205, you have a visitor.
9205号♥ 有人来访
I feel...
我觉得
like I'm about to have some fun.
我可以找点乐子了
First off, we don't trust you.
事先声明 我们不信任你
I understand.
我理解
I'm ashamed of myself.
我自惭形愧
There is an assassination order out
中情局有令
on your daughter Vivian.
暗♥杀♥你女儿薇薇安
You can help remove it.
你可以帮忙撤销掉
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Absentee parent.
家长的失职
What's with this good-guy act, huh?
这唱的哪一出啊 装好人吗
Charles, Sarah...
查尔斯 莎拉
I've had a lot of time to think about my life.
我有许多时间去思考我的人生
I'm not interested in
我对"人人为我"
how the world can serve me anymore.
已经不感兴趣了
I'm interested in how I can serve my fellow man.
我感兴趣的是"我为人人"
Sure, awesome. Well, if that's the case...
很好 太棒了 如果你说的是真的
If we can identify this weapon,
如果我们能识别这个武器
we can help rescind your daughter's kill order.
我们能帮你撤回你女儿的追杀令
That's the Norseman.
这是Norseman
It's a DNA tracker.
是个DNA追踪器
A tiny sample,
只需提供微量样本
and a target or a family of targets can be
就能在人群找到目标人物或其家人
picked out of a crowd and killed instantly.
并迅速杀死
There are two other components.
但还缺两个部件
Where are they?
在哪里
That's valuable information.
这可是宝贵信息
Now there's the conniving,
果然是我熟悉的
manipulative Volkoff I know.
老奸巨猾的沃尔科夫
The requirement for spiritual growth
心智成长要求我
is making apologies
对所有伤害过的人
to all the people I've harmed,
道歉
Making amends
并给予补偿
Most important need to me is my daughter.
特别是对我女儿
For five minutes with Vivian,
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表