剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Don't.
不要
Everybody against the wall right now.
所有人立刻靠墙站
Move it. Now. Sarah!
快点 立刻 是你 莎拉
I'm sorry, Frost has somewhere to be.
抱歉了各位 霜冻女王要去别的地方了
Mom, it's time to go.
妈妈 该走了
Mom?
妈妈
The woman who betrayed my father
背叛了我父亲的这个女人
is the mother of the man who's betrayed me?
居然是背叛了我的这个男人的母亲吗
Well, that makes sense.
果不其然
Vivian, there is still so much
薇薇安 有很多事情你并不清楚
that you don't know and we need to talk about.
我们得说清楚
No, I'm done talking to you.
不必了 我不想和你说
Guards could be here any second.
警卫随时可能来
Come on, we got to move.
快点 我们得走了
Let's go.
我们走
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快走 快 快
Guards? Guards!
警卫 警卫
Okay, well...
好吧 那个
since we're not on a long plane ride home with my mom now,
既然我们现在没有和我妈一起坐飞机回去
maybe we should talk about what what happened in the mine.
或许我们应该聊一聊在我身上发生的事
Okay. Talk.
好啊 聊吧
All right, so, first of all,
好吧 那么 首先
I know I messed up, but I was just trying
我知道我搞砸了 但是我尽力想要
to get all of us out of there safely.
安全地把我们大家都弄出来
I mean, the places was crawling with bad guys.
我是说 那个地方全是坏蛋
I know-- but sometimes it feels like
我知道 但是看貌似有时候你可以保护我
you can protect me from anything... except your mom.
不受任何人的伤害 除了你母亲
No, you're right.
是啊 你是对的
You're right,
你是对的
but I-I can protect you,
不过 我能保护你的
even from my mom, I promise.
甚至对象是我妈 我向你保证
Beckman needs us at Castle.
贝克曼让我们回防御堡垒
No need to unpack.
不用放行李
Team, it looks like Vivian Volkoff
各位 看起来薇薇安·沃尔科夫
is indeed planning to auction off the Norseman device
确实在策划一场拍卖♥♥会卖♥♥掉诺斯曼装置
in Moscow in 12 hours.
地点在莫斯科 12小时之内
We must strike now. It's up to you.
我们必须行动了 你们看着办
Uh, but can't someone else go?
找别人去不行吗
I mean, our rehearsal dinner is tomorrow.
我的意思是 明晚是我们的婚宴彩排
I'm afraid we don't have time to train a new team.
我们没有时间去培训新人
Oh, and thanks for the invite.
顺便 感谢你的邀请
N-No, um...
我不是
I'm not serious.
开玩笑的
General, Vivian knows all of our faces,
将军 薇薇安见过我们
so how are we supposed to get in?
我们怎么还能潜入呢
Agent Bartowski
巴托斯基特工
if you don't mind?
如果你不介意
An agent will impersonate one of the buyers.
会有一个特工化身为买♥♥家
They'll outbid all of the others for The Norseman device,
出高价买♥♥到他们的武器
and walk out the front door; no bloodshed.
大摇大摆地走出来 没有不和谐
Okay, except, like Sarah just said,
是不错 但刚才莎拉也说了
Vivian knows all of our faces.
薇薇安认识我们
So not sure exactly how to avoid the bloodshed.
怎么可能不动手呢
Luckily, one of the buyers that Vivian invited
幸运的是 薇薇安邀请的一为买♥♥家
was just detained by Interpol
刚刚被捕
Italian arms smuggler
意大利军♥火♥走私贩
Etorre La Barba.
埃托尔·拉·巴尔巴
Remind you of anyone we know? Morgan?
像我们认识的人吧 摩根
General, Grimes is not prepared for an operation like this.
将军 格莱姆斯还没准备好去完成这种大任务
We don't have time to argue.
我们没时间去吵
He fits the profile.
他很适合
You have your orders.
这是命令
Good luck, Team.
祝你们好运
Etoray La barbah, huh?
不就是埃托尔·拉·巴尔巴嘛
Ciaobella!
再见美人
Eh, spaghetti pizza.
意大利面 披萨饼
Eh, mamamia!
妈妈咪啊
It's a-me, Mario.
就是我嘛 马里奥
I sell-a the arms to-a the bad guys.
我把武器卖♥♥给坏人
This is a horrible idea.
真的不是什么好主意
Buddy, are you absolutely sure
伙计 你百分百确定
that you feel comfortable doing this?
你能做这事吗
Si, si, si. Don't a-you worry about-a me, huh?
确定 确定 不要担心我啊
I take care of everything.
我会处理好所有事情的
I am-a you Best-a Man!
我可是你的伴郎啊
Whatever you need-- bada-boom!
无论你需要什么 包在我身上
You have to stop that.
你还有完没完
Morgan will be fine.
摩根会没事的
Casey, you and I will provide plenty of backup.
凯西 我们俩会保护好他
And you two will just stay here
你们两个就留在这里
and get ready for the wedding.
准备婚礼
Stay here? What? You're taking us off our own mission?
留在这里 不参加我们自己的任务
I-I appreciate you trying to protect us, Mom, I do,
我很感激你想保护我们 妈妈 真的
but Morgan is my best friend,
但是摩根是我最好的朋友
and we've been on Vivian Volkoff for months.
我们也追了薇薇安·沃尔科夫好几个月
In which time she's gone from harmless coed
期间她从无害的女孩
to one of the world's top weapons dealers.
变成世界级军♥火♥商
Which is why I had to step in in the first place,
这也是我最开始就要加入的原因
to fix your mistake, sweetheart.
去弥补你们的错误 亲爱的
Our mistake?
我们的错误
I don't mean to be critical,
我不是想批评谁
but obviously, you've been very busy
但很明显 你们忙于
getting ready for the wedding, and your minds are elsewhere.
准备婚礼 转移了注意力
Yeah, like maybe on the fact
就像爸爸把一个无辜的人
that Dad turned an innocent man into Alexei Volkoff.
变成阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫
Mom, did you know about Agent X?
妈妈 你知道X特工吗
Chuck, I could not afford to let the CIA know
恰克 我不能让中情局知道
that I knew about Agent X.
我认识X特工
And neither should you,
你们也不应该知道
which is obviously something else we have to clean up.
很明显是件大♥麻♥烦啊
We don't have time for this right now.
这不是重点
The point is, Chuck and I are going on our mission,
重点是 我和恰克要执行我们的任务
you're providing backup, and that's the way it's gonna be.
你负责救援 就这样定了
I don't think so. I agree with Sarah.
我不同意 我觉得莎拉说的没错
Thank you.
谢谢
That is...
那是
Sorry, sorry, sorry, guys
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 伙计们
I need to borrow the big guy for one second.
我要找这个大个子说几句话
Just best man stuff that just dawned on me.
伴郎表示压力很大啊
I have to...
我必须要
Thanks, buddy, it was getting kind of tense in there.
谢啦 那边气场有点儿紧张
No problem, but you know the errand you gave me to take care of--
没问题 你不是让我去关心
obviously I can't get to it right now, but not a problem.
现在一时没法弄 但是肯定会完成的
Got my top people on it, so not to worry.
我有高手 所以就别担心了
Couldn't we have just watched this at home?
我们不能在家看这个吗
I have, like, a million things to do today.
我今天都要忙死了
Yeah, I love popcorn and massages as much as the next guy,
爆米花啊 按♥摩♥啊什么的我也喜欢
but can we just get this started?
我们现在能开始了吗
Movie making is a collaborative art,
影评剪辑是一项团队的艺术
even for an auteur.
作为导演 我也不得不承认这一点
I have many people I'd like to thank--
我想要感谢很多人
my rep Big Mike,
我的代言人麦老板
Jeffrey, my parents-ish,
杰弗里 很有父亲范儿
and, uh...
还有
...my main man upstairs.
楼上的那位
Anything is possible.
万事皆有可能
Let's get this puppy started, shall we, Jeffrey?
我们开始吧 杰弗里
Heart.
心脏
Pancreas.
胰腺
Cockle.
鸟蛤
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表