剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Chuck.
嗨 我是恰克
Here are a few things that you might need to know.
有些事你可能得知道
Alejandro Fulgencio Goya,
阿力汉德罗·福森西奥·戈亚
chief military officer of Costa Gravas.
哥斯达格拉瓦斯的军♥委♥主席
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
How can I ever hope to repay you?
我简直无法报答你
Casey!
凯西
Gonna be laid up for a while. Well, maybe you could
得修养一阵子了 你可以
use the time to meet up with Alex,
利用这段时间跟亚历克斯好好培养感情
figure out what your role is in her life.
想明白你在她生活里扮演什么角色
Why do you have my daughter's phone number?
你为什么会有我女儿的电♥话♥号♥码
I do need to take things... slow.
我的确得 慢慢来
Super slow.
越慢越好
The...
这
You're not... I-I mean...
你不是在 那个
No! Oh, no, no.
不不 没有
This... I don't want...
这个 我不想
It was here, it was on the... it was on the ground.
它就在这 它在 它就在地上
Of course, with the one knee, you were assum...
当然了 我单膝跪地 你会以为
but no, not, that's not it.
但不 不是那意思
Well, I'm going to go talk to...
我得去找那谁谈谈
I'm gonna go exercise.
我得去锻炼了
So awkward.
太尴尬了
In a world filled with awkward Chuck and Sarah moments
恰克和莎拉那么多尴尬时刻
comes one moment so awkward...
这算是登峰造极了
Morgan.
摩根
...that it will have...
而这个时刻
Morgan!
摩根
Please, don't torture me.
拜托 别折磨我了
Sarah and I haven't spoken one word about what happened,
关于那天的事莎拉和我都还没开过口
and even though I wasn't proposing,
而即使我并不是在求婚
I'd like to know if thinking I might have been
我还是想知道 如果 万一
was, you know, good news or horrible news.
结果会是好消息还是坏消息
She's acting like nothing ever happened.
她一副若无其事的样子
I get it, I get it.
我懂的 我懂的
Your woman is a hot mystery--
你的女人是个神秘的尤物
we both know that--
我们都知道的
but I'm actually more interested
但我对这个谜团中
in this piece of the puzzle.
这个部分更感兴趣
Now...
那么
would you have been happy
如果她面对你的偶然的求婚
if she accidentally said yes
偶然说了"我愿意"
to your accidental proposal?
你是不是会开心
That's what's on the table.
请你回答这个问题
I mean, I didn't think we were there yet, but...
我觉得我们还没到那个阶段 不过
maybe.
大概吧
Well, I tell you what.
我跟你说
Before there are any proposals,
在你求婚之前
I'll tell you what I know.
我先告诉你我的想法
You both are,
你们两个人
without a doubt, crap communicators.
毫无疑问 都没有沟通技巧
Well, I... No, no, hold on a second.
我 不不 等一下
Precious looks and whimsical little make-ups
在严重的误解之后
after big misunderstandings,
依依不舍表情 然后诡异的和好
you guys are fantastic, sure, but...
你俩都很在行没错 可是
actual real live day-to-day
你俩在日常生活里
open communication about your feelings?
对于自己感受的开放交谈
I get it.
我懂了
We could be better communicators, fine.
我们是还有改进余地 没错
So what now?
那又怎么办
A self-help book?
自助手册
No.
不
This isn't just any self-help book.
这可不是什么自助手册
This is Dr. Fred's
这是弗雷德博士的
101 Conversations Before "I Do."
《婚前一百零一问》
Yeah, but I can't bring Sarah a book
但我不可能给莎拉看一本
about getting to "I do."
关于如何走向婚姻的书啊
We just had a talk about how she needs to take it slow, buddy.
我们刚刚还谈到她需要慢慢来 哥们
Don't show her the book,
别给她看这本书
but use it as a tool to help you guys talk, man.
把它当做一本帮助你俩谈话的工具
Look, we can communicate without the help of a book, okay?
我们不用看书也能沟通自如的好吧
We're not that bad.
我们还没那么差劲
You're great. You're right, I'm sorry, yeah.
你真棒 你说得对 我很抱歉
I mean, you don't know whether or not you proposed,
你都不知道你到底求没求婚
or if you did, if you're happy about it,
或者如果你开口了你会不会开心
or if she said yes or no to what may or may not
或者她会不会对这次有可能成真的求婚点头
have been a proposal, or if either of you ever
或者你俩压根
want you to actually ask her for real.
都不知道到底希不希望你来求这个婚
Yeah?
是吧
Yeah, you don't need no book.
是啊 你不需要这本书
You're fine.
你没问题的
And when you're older,
等你再大点
you and Daddy can work out together.
你跟你老爸可以一块健身
This is one of Daddy's
这可是爸爸
favorite jams for tri-blasting.
锻炼时最喜欢听的音乐哦
Devon. Yeah.
戴文 嗯
Do you realize that you haven't addressed me in over an hour?
你有没有意识到你有一个小时没理我了
Oh. Sorry, babe.
抱歉宝贝
Hey, I gotta talk to Mommy for a minute, okay?
我得妈妈说一会话 好吗
Hello, beautiful.
你好啊 美女
Hello.
你好
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I am, uh, feeling a little over-babied.
我 觉得你有点太关注胎儿了
I'm not even four months pregnant,
我怀孕还不到四个月呢
and it's all we talk about.
我们现在的话题就全是它了
My hot husband suddenly drives a minivan.
我帅气的老公突然诡异起来了
Yeah, an awesome minivan.
是啊 诡异得很有乐趣
Toyota Sienna, safest family auto in its class.
丰田塞纳 这个级别里最安全的家庭用车
I'm just saying that maybe we could...
我只是说我们是也该
maybe we could get away, go somewhere, like...
我们该离开一下 去个什么地方
Let's take a babymoon.
我们来个产前蜜月吧
Oh, babe, I'd love to.
宝贝 我很乐意
But colleges can cost over $300 grand by 2028.
但是到2028年 读大学可能会花掉30万
We gotta prioritize.
我们做事得有计划
The baby's not even here yet.
小孩还没出生呢
Can't we just spend these last few months as just us?
我们就不能好好享受一下最后的二人世界吗
You need a break from babyland.
你得从婴儿世界里暂停一下
Yes.
是啊
I am with you, honey.
我同意 亲爱的
Okay.
那好
Okay.
好的
We'll talk later, huh?
我们晚些再聊
Good evening, team.
晚安 队伍
Comandante Juan Pablo Turrini.
指挥官 胡安·帕布罗·图里尼
Most trusted advisor to Costa Gravan Premier Alejandro Goya.
哥斯达格拉瓦斯领袖 阿力汉德罗·戈亚最信任的手下
Ah! The Generalissimo.
大元帅
Casey, you're supposed to in bed recovering.
凯西 你应该躺着休养的
Getting some fresh air.
呼吸一下新鲜空气
In an underground bunker.
到地下掩体来呼吸
So what's with Turrini?
图里尼怎么了
I ran into him a couple of times
我试图刺杀大元帅的时候
when I was trying to kill the Generalissimo.
遇过他几次
He's the head of Costa Gravan Secret Police,
他是哥斯达格拉瓦斯秘密警♥察♥部门的领导
and he's in town unannounced,
目前他突然不期而至
which is extremely unusual.
这很不正常
I want everyone who wasn't shot recently
我希望没有受到枪击的各位
to stake out the embassy to see if he turns up.
到大使♥馆♥探探风声 看他会不会出现
Everyone else should be in bed.
剩下的人应该在床上呆着
No sign of Costa Gravan activity.
哥斯达格拉瓦斯大使♥馆♥并无特别活动
Sarah?
莎拉
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表