剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hello? Jerry?
嘿 杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Come on.
靠
Son, your crowd is surly.
小子 群众们不淡定了
And you got no product.
你却屁也拿不出来
I don't want to tell you how to do your business,
我不是想教你怎么干
but the sheep need a shepherd.
但群众需要引导
Yeah. They sure do.
没错 需要引导
Sheep, huh? Sweet little sheep?
群众哈 广大群众
Okay, Casey's going to have to unlock this for us.
得等凯西帮我们把这个弄开了
Until then...
在这之前
I'll finish what I was saying.
你让我把话讲完
Running your mouth is not going
满嘴跑火车的话
to get you witness protection.
"证人保护计划"你就想也别想了
You were never going to call witness protection.
反正你们也不准备给我申请
So let's just call this payback for lying.
这就算是被我抓到小辫子的代价吧
What do you mean, payback?
什么意思 什么代价
I got hitched to a dork, just like you--
我也曾和一个像你一样的傻瓜纠结过
sweet, dumb,
贴心 顺从
loyal, a mutt-- and that was attractive.
忠诚 愚蠢 但很有魅力
I thought,
我那时就想
"This schmuck is going to make me a better person."
"这个傻瓜能让我弃恶从善了吧"
And for ten minutes, I convinced myself
十分钟之后 我认清了自己
I didn't mind movie night
我不介意通宵看电影
or dinner at 6:00.
或什么六点烛光晚餐
But then my true nature kicked in.
但是江山易改 本性难移
And the reason this conversation has Burton so upset is because
为何我说的话会让她这么不爽是因为
it's doing the same for her.
对她来说也一样
We're the same.
我们俩是同一种人
Not going to dignify this.
我无视她
Right, yeah. Because we are professionals.
没错 我们是专业特工
And we cannot hear a word that you are saying.
你在说啥 我听不见
She's all spy.
她骨子里都流着特工的血
White weddings,
什么纯白婚礼
rug rats in a minivan? It's not in our wiring.
什么摇篮婴儿 我们可不走这个路线
Heather, guess what? You talk too much.
希瑟 你丫话也太多了
Burton?
波顿小姐
Be kind to him.
对他好点吧
He's too sick in love to see the truth.
他沉迷爱情而被蒙蔽了双眼
Just remember,
只要记住一条
she keeps secrets for a living.
她可是以欺骗为生
Tell me, why are we saving your life again?
为啥我们还要救你第二次 给我个理由先
Because of my connection with Frost.
因为我和"霜冻"的关系
And my time with her in Burma.
还有我和这位小姐在缅♥甸♥的共处
Casey?
凯西
I'm right, and she can't face it.
我说对了吧 她根本不敢坦诚面对
That's why she's upset.
这就是为什么她对我不爽
She's not upset, Heather. Okay?
她没有不爽好吗
I know what she looks like
我最清楚她不爽时候的样子了
when she's upset, and it's more like...
那看起来更像是...
Look out!
小心
Chuck!
恰克
No!
不
Help me!
来帮忙啊
Sorry, kitten. You're on your own.
抱歉小野猫 您自便吧
You know you'd do the same.
要是你 你也会这样做的
Slipping again. Slipping. Sarah!
再拉一下 莎拉 再来一次
No, no, no. No, no, no.
不不不
Not the tie. Not the tie.
别拉领带 别拉领带
Sarah, help me! Chuck!
莎拉 救我 恰克
Help... me!
救... 救我
Carmichael!
卡尔麦克
Sarah, help me!
莎拉 救我
Chuck! Come on.
恰克 快
That felt good.
感觉不错哈
You know,
你们知道吗
they wanted me to read you this trash.
他们竟然要我读这垃圾介绍给你们听
But you deserve better.
但你们当然值得更好的对待
We, as a people, deserve better.
我们 作为人类 值得更好的对待!
Yeah.
没错
So...
好了...
brace yourselves for a...
振作起来
free-form, no-holds-barred...
迎接一个自♥由♥自在 无拘无束的
a-poetry slam.
诗歌♥饶舌
And a kung fu demonstration of moves in the game Spy Attack.
在"特工特攻"这部游戏中完美的功夫体验
Can we just buy the dumb game?
嘿直接让我们买♥♥成不
Yeah! No,
就是嘛 不行
you cannot!
绝对不行
How far down did he go?
他滑到多下面去了
Could you see the bottom of the duct?
你能看到管底么
It was too dark.
太暗了
And I was kind of concentrating on his
我还沉溺于他的拳头
fists flying at me.
在我身上招呼
You're real tough guy, Chuck
你还真威猛啊
This morning, I was going to Monte Carlo.
今早我应该去蒙特卡洛的
But instead, I spent the night as a canned good.
却被丢在这里猫了一夜
It's funny the way that life can suck.
生活真他♥娘♥的♥杯具啊
Move and you die, tunnel rat.
敢动动你就死定了 臭老鼠
All right, got him.
抓住他了
Transport on the roof in two minutes.
两分钟后直升机会降落在楼顶
Frost...
关于"霜冻"
last chance to deal.
最后一次机会了 答应不
You're just a dog with a bone.
就你这种走狗
No dice.
想得美
Good luck.
祝你好运哈
I'm rooting for you.
我精神上支持你
But I'm certainly not betting on you.
但我打赌你输定了
Shut it, convict.
闭上你的臭嘴
You're not letting Heather
你不会被希瑟
get to you, are you?
洗♥脑♥吧
No, of course not. I'm all good.
当然不会了 我很好
I know your "All goods" And that was not a real "All good."
我知道你说的"我很好"不是真的很好
It was a fake "All good."
是假的没错
I'm just curious why what she said
我只是很好奇她到底提及了什么
got under your skin like that.
让你如此不爽
Well, once we get rid of these guys,
好吧 等送走这些瘟神
we will have our chat.
我们如约谈谈
What are you smiling at?
你丫笑啥呢
This doesn't smell right.
气氛不对
They're not CIA.
他们不是中情局的
They're Volkoff's men.
他们是沃科夫的手下
Down, down, down, down!
趴下 趴下
Volkoff must have intercepted our transport.
沃科夫肯定半路截了我们的飞机
Chuck, we'll handle the gunfight.
恰克 我们负责开火
You go after the prisoner.
你去跟着那个大块头
You go for the exit. I got you covered.
你们快离开 我来掩护
Casey!
凯西
I'm all right.
我没事
Your man's wounded, pinned down.
你的人受伤了 放弃抵抗
Give us Chandler
把钱勒交出来
and you both live.
你们都能活命
Hand me over.
把我交出去
Save your ass.
救你一条狗命
We both know what you're gonna do, so just do it.
我们都知道你会怎么做 就别扭捏了
You kept me alive for information,
你保护我是为了获取情报
but it's not worth dying over.
可为了这死在这儿就不合算了
I know you, Walker.
我了解你 沃克
I know what you're going to do.
我知道你会怎么做
You don't know who I am or what I want
你不知道我是谁 我要什么
or the thoughts in my head.
也不了解我在想什么
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表