剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
to a black site outside Phoenix.
送去凤♥凰♥城外的一个黑据点
No one who's gone in has ever come out.
一个只见人进不见人出的地方
We need to intercept Volkoff in transit.
我们必须在转移途中拦截沃尔科夫
They're on the 10 East an hour ahead of you.
他们在东十公路 已经出发一个小时了
Well, then, we need something with speed.
既然这样 可得找点速度快的家伙了
Can we still get into Castle?
我们还能回城♥堡♥吗
Chuck,
恰克
you realize, if you go against Decker,
你要知道 跟德克尔作对
you're going against the CIA.
就是跟整个中情局作对
You and Sarah will have to disappear forever.
你和莎拉以后再也不能露面
You'll never see your family again.
你再也见不到亲人
I'll do anything I need to do to save Sarah.
为了救莎拉 我可以牺牲一切
This should work.
拿着这个吧
Good luck, team!
祝你们好运
So what's the bright idea, Chuck?
你有什么好点子 恰克
And why are you keeping us in the dark?
为什么不告诉我们
I want the Nighthawk.
我来这里取夜鹰
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
A prototype-- never been tested.
这只是样机 从没试验过
11 hours and counting-- I don't give a damn.
还剩不到十一个小时了 我才不管这些
You're not even supposed to know about the Nighthawk.
你根本不该知道夜鹰的存在
Come on, you thought you could
得了吧 你以为
keep a super bike secret from me?
这么大的家伙 我能不知道
She'll do 250 on the highway.
高速公路上能飙到二百五十迈
You two will navigate from Castle.
你们两个在城♥堡♥给我导航
Chuck, have you ever even ridden a motorcycle?
恰克 你骑过摩托车吗
And I hope to God the answer is no.
不出意外 答案是从没骑过
Charles, I know time is of the essence,
我知道时间紧任务重 查尔斯
but you are driving awfully fast.
但你这速度快得太吓人了
Sorry, Mom.
抱歉 老妈
Don't get all icy on me, Volkoff.
别这么冷冰冰的 沃尔科夫
I come in peace.
我没有恶意
This transfer is not about killing you.
把你转移出去不是要干掉你
CIA wants you for some testing, that's all.
中情局想进行些实验 仅此而已
Testing?
实验
Regarding Agent X.
有关X特工
You playing coy or you don't remember any of this?
你是装糊涂啊 还是真不记得啊
Casey, Casey, I'm coming up on the transport.
凯西 凯西我快追上交接车了
Your real name is Hartley Winterbottom.
你的真名是哈特利· 温特博特姆
Nobody names a person that.
不会有人取这种名字的
Volkoff is a fictitious profile
沃尔科夫不过是个虚构的角色
you created with Stephen J. Bartowski.
是你和史蒂芬·杰·巴托斯基一同创造的
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么
Tech boys wanted you sans Volkoff, so...
技术人员要的就是你 不是沃尔科夫
до свидания, Alexei.
所以 再见了[俄语] 阿♥拉♥克谢
Casey, Mom, light it up.
凯西 老妈 开火吧
Hold tight.
坐稳了
We're under attack.
我们遭到袭击
Volkoff has been breached. Need backup.
沃尔科夫被入侵 急需支援
Chuck, you have 60 seconds to get him out of there.
恰克 你只有六十秒时间带走他
They've called in air support.
他们已经呼叫空中支援了
Hey.
醒醒
Come on, wake up.
快 快醒醒
You're coming with me. I am? Why?
快跟我走 跟你走 为什么
Vivian shot Sarah with the Norseman--
薇薇安用诺斯曼袭击了莎拉
I don't have time to explain everything right now.
没时间解释了
Who shot whom with what?
谁袭击谁啊
Bartowski, you are galactically insubordinate.
巴托斯基 你还真是死不悔改啊
I'm almost impressed.
我很震惊啊
I'm taking Volkoff with me.
我要把沃尔科夫带走
One problem-- that ain't Volkoff.
有个问题 那不是沃尔科夫
His name's Hartley.
他叫哈特利
Volkoff was an Intersect implant.
沃尔科夫不过是机密数据库植入的身份
It's gone now.
现在消失了
Hello.
你好
Gentle as a lamb.
他现在像绵羊一样温顺
Give up, Chuck, you're done.
放弃吧 恰克 你玩完了
Um, um, Bartowski.
巴托斯基
Are you related to Stephen Bartowski?
你和史蒂芬·巴托斯基有关系吗
I'm his son, and you're coming with me right now.
我是他儿子 你得马上和我走
On that?
就这车吗
That looks very dangerous.
看起来不安全
I said now!
快上车
You are kidnapping a government prisoner, peckerwood!
你是在绑♥架♥政♥府♥囚犯 小子
Hang tight.
抓紧了
In thirty years?
都过了三十年了吗
Is he still in charge?
他还是总统吗
If only. The Volkoff profile that
是就好了 你和史蒂芬
you and Stephen developed for the Intersect
为机密数据库开♥发♥的沃尔科夫这个身份
was only supposed to last for a couple months.
本来只应该维持几个月
What did I do?
我都干了些什么
I mean, what did Volkoff do for 30 years?
过去三十年里沃尔科夫到底做了什么
What kind of a man was I?
我是一个什么样的人
You were very successful
你在一个竞争激烈的行业中
in a highly competitive business.
取得了巨大成就
No, Mary.
我觉得不止 玛丽
There's got to be more to it than that.
一定远远不止这些
If someone's been struck by the Norseman.
如果现在有人被诺斯曼伤了的话
Hartley, I'm sorry,
哈特利 我很抱歉
but we don't have time for this. Okay, please.
现在不是讨论这个的时候 求你了
My fiancè has been poisoned by the Norseman,
我的未婚妻已经被诺斯曼下了毒
and right now, I need your help to save her life.
现在 我需要你帮忙救她
Right, right, the Norseman.
好 好 诺斯曼
Um, it was developed alongside the Intersect.
它是和机密数据库一起研发的
And it was a weapon of deterrence.
是一种威慑性武器
They were going to collect the DNA
他们是用来收集世界上
of all the top black marketeers in the world.
所有顶级黑市商人的DNA的
Oh, you could whack 'em if they got out of line.
如果他们破了规矩就可以消灭他们
That's smart. Reagan smart.
真聪明 里根式的聪明
Yeah. Peace through violence.
是啊 通过暴♥力♥换取和平
Remember, it was the '80s.
别忘了 八十年代就是这样
Hartley, is there an antidote?
哈特利 有解药不
Iridium 5.
铱5
Okay, how-how... how do we get it?
怎 怎么才能得到
Oh, it's simple. I can make that for you.
简单 我能帮你造出来
Great. That's great. That's fantastic.
太好了 太好了
We'll talk on the way to the hospital. Let's go.
我们在去医院的路上说 走吧
Once we secure the antidote, we'll discuss our plans for Viv.
一旦制成解药 我们就得讨论如何对付薇薇安了
Viv?
薇薇安
Yeah, girl named Vivian fired The Norseman on Sarah.
一个叫薇薇安的女孩用诺斯曼打伤了莎拉
Which doesn't matter right now. What does is the antidote.
现在其他的都无所谓 先做解药
Charles, who's Vivian?
查尔斯 谁是薇薇安
It's a Winterbottom family name.
这是温特博特姆家族的名字
She's your daughter.
是你女儿
My daughter?
怎么会是我女儿
And she's your enemy?
而且她还是你的敌人
It's a long story.
说来话长
Terrible mistakes were made.
事已至此
And now we have to clean them up.
我们现在得去清除错误
Will you help me save Sarah?
你会帮我救莎拉吗
Yeah. Of course I will.
我当然会
Thank you.
谢了
Okay, here we go.
开始吧
Okay.
好
That's all you... That's all you got there?
这就是 就是你所有的誓词吗
I mean, these are our wedding vows, after all, so...
我觉得婚礼的誓词 毕竟
I think I covered the bases.
我觉得基本可以了
Okay, cool. Yeah, good, good.
好吧 很好
You go, then I'll go,
你先念 然后我念
and then we'll have a little note session afterwards.
然后我们互相探讨下
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表