剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I really miss him.
我真的好想他
Fine, okay? I-I fold.
好吧 我屈服了
It's Chuck's proposal plan.
那是恰克的求婚作战计划书
I hate myself.
我恨死我自己了
Chuck was planning on proposing?
恰克准备求婚了
Yeah.
是啊
See, it's a combination of...
你看 这是结合了
of things that are important to both of you,
对你俩都意义重大的东西
and... and some of it is jt from when he was little.
还有一些他童年的东西
Of course.
当然了
That would be you, coming down on a wild stallion.
你从这里骑着野马过来
You meet here.
你们在这相遇
And then, from there, you guys were going to hop
从这起 你们俩跳进一辆兰博基尼
in this Lamborghini and take off down the coast.
沿着海岸线一路飞驰
This actually, though, might be an older draft.
这应该是老版的草稿了
You know, it's been revamped since puberty.
他从青春期就开始涂涂改改的了
When was he planning on doing this?
他从什么时候开始计划这些的
I don't know. You know, I mean,
不清楚 大概是
ever since he lost the Intersect,
从他失去机密数据库之后
the proposal plan got put on hold.
求婚计划就被他搁置了
Why?
为什么
Did he think that I wouldn't want
难道他认为 没有了机密数据库
to marry him without the Intersect?
我就不会嫁给他了吗
Is that how I made him feel?
我给他的感觉是那样的吗
No. No, Chuck knew that...
不是 恰克知道的...
Chuck knows that you love him, Sarah.
恰克清楚你爱他 莎拉
Okay, it's just, you're kind of a big fish,
但是你这么个大尤物
you know, and to a regular guy
和这么个脑子里没有了超级电脑的
with no super computer in his brain,
普通人在一起
I got to think that that's pretty intimidating.
我也认为是挺不靠谱的事
But that's not the reason why I love Chuck.
我又不是因为这样才爱恰克的
I do want to spend the rest of my life with Chuck
无论他有没有机密数据库
with or without the Intersect.
我都想和他共度余生
That's fantastic. That's great.
太棒了 实在是好
Yeah, and he knows that, right?
他知道是这样的 对不对
Because you told him that.
因为你跟他说过嘛
Oh.
噢
So you're certain you know nothing about the whereabouts
关于泰国副官阿南德·察纳荣的行踪
of the Thai aide, Anand Chanarong.
你真的一无所知吗
Haven't heard a word, ma'am.
一无所知 女士
How mysterious.
这事就怪了
I want you to keep an eye on Agent Walker.
我要求你盯着点沃克探员
I think she might be...
她现在有点
on the edge.
失控边缘状态
What are you doing back here, Walker?
你回来干嘛 沃克
Is the surveillance camera in Chanarong's cell is still out?
察纳荣牢房♥里的监视器还是不能用吗
What's in the bag? You should go.
包里有什么 你还是走远点好
You're not going to want to be here for this.
这事你还是别管的好
I'm not going anywhere.
我可不退缩
I insist.
我坚持
Do you feel like talking yet?
你现在想交待了吗
An American agent a government facility
一个美国政♥府♥机构下的探员
would never use any of that.
是绝对不会用那些东西的
I'm not afraid.
我才不怕呢
You're right.
没错
Normally, I wouldn't threaten a subject
通常情况下 我不会用氨水注射的死法
with death by ammonia injection--
威胁对象的
burning somebody from the inside out.
让其由内至外的燃烧
Doesn't sound like something
听起来和日内瓦公约都不贴边
But this man that I'm looking for-- he loves me
但我现在要找的这个男人 他爱我
He wants to marry me.
他想娶我
I see.
我明白了
It's amazing what a woman will do to find a husband.
女人为了想找到丈夫 无所不用其极
Even the toughest spies in the world
就算她是世界上最坚强特工也不例外
are just racing against that biological clock.
只是和自己的生物钟赛跑
Tick, tick, tick, tock.
滴 滴 滴 答
You got me
你真了解我
I'm just a needy,
我只是个缺爱的
love-crazed girl on a husband hunt...
迷恋爱情的结婚狂
...who's trained in or 200 ways to kill you.
我可以熟练使用不下200种方法杀死你
Afraid yet?
现在害怕了吗
The Belgian has a hideout in the jungles
"比利时仔"藏在泰国北部
of northern Thailand, near the Burmese bder.
和缅♥甸♥接壤的丛林里
That jungle is filled with nothing but killers.
那个丛林里到处都是杀手
I'm going with you.
我和你一起去
You're not going where I'm going.
我不会带你去
I'll do anything to get him back,
为了找回他 我可以不惜一切代价
and I'm not going to take you down with me.
但我不会把你也拖下水的
You were right.
你说的没错
I'm different without Chuck, and I don't like it.
没有恰克的我 连我自己都不喜欢
You let me out of here. You need me.
放我出去 你需要我
No. I need Chuck.
不 我需要恰克
Walker!
沃克
Walker!
沃克
Who's got a screw loose?
看俺带了螺丝刀哦
That has two meanings.
他说的是双关语
Hey, guys, thanks for coming.
伙计们 谢谢你们过来
I'm kind of hopeless in tech land,
技术领域里我无能为力了
and I was hoping to get this computer fixed
我希望在艾莉换班回家前
before Ellie got home from her mon shift.
把这电脑修好
Well, lucky for you, my Tuesday trapeze class
算你走运 我周二的高空秋千课取消了
was canceled, so we're all yours.
所以 我们都在此为您服务
You have a Roark 7?
你居然有一台罗拉克7系
Yeah guess so.
就是这样
Oh, one other ing--
还有个事
this little project has to stay
本次活动
a secret from Chuck.
要对恰克保密
Can we do that?
你们能做到吗
Yeah, yeah, absolutely, we can,
当然可以 绝对可以 我们能的
my large, chiseled, dulce deeche colored friend.
这位漂亮魁梧 肤色健美的的兄台
But we want a little... something from you,
但我们想从你那换点东西
if you know what I mean.
你懂的
No, I actually have no idea what you mn.
我还真不懂 你们什么意思啊
Four words:
8个字
my abscess, Lester's gout.
我的脓疮 他的痛风
Medical consult for tech expertise.
医疗咨♥询♥交换专业技术服务
You in?
成交吗
Yeah, uh, anything for Ellie.
好的啊 为了艾莉 啥都行
Good. Fabulous. Fabulous.
很好 漂亮
All right, now, let me look at the computer
好的 我去检查电脑
while Jeffrey takes off his pants.
杰弗里脱裤子
Yeah, I... I need to get my kit.
好 我得先去拿我的 小工具箱
Hey. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起对不起
I closed my eyes for a minute, and then she was gone.
我就刚眯了一下而已 她就跑了
She'so sneaky. She must makan awesome spy.
她太狡猾了 绝对是个特级特工啊
Walker went AWOL. Open the door.
沃克擅离职守 把门打开
I kind of figured shd do..
我貌似知道她要去
something crazy like this.
干什么疯事
I might be responsible.
我可能也要对此负责
I told her about Chuck's plans on proposing.
我把恰克准备求婚的事告诉她了
What?! You threw gas on the fire.
什么 你这不是火上浇油吗
Can't you ever keep your mouth shut?
你那张破嘴就不能闭严点吗
I'm sorry, Casey, okay?
对不起 凯西 行不行
I overshare to connect. I'm a connecter.
我有点交流过多了 我是交流爱好者的
Open the door. Yeah.
把门打开 好的
Okay, I...
我...
What? I want in.
又怎么了 我要加入
Okay? No, listen to me.
好不好 听我说
Chuck is my best friend, and I want to do more
恰克是我的死党 我不想单单
than just sit behind some computer to try to find him.
坐在电脑屏幕之后帮助他
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表