剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Miss Sofia?
索菲亚小姐
Don't turn around.
别转身
I have something I need to tell you.
我有事想跟你说
Miss Sofia, I love you.
索菲亚小姐 我爱你
Don't move.
别动
Look at me.
转过身来
Okay, you should know that I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友的
For so many years I've been your muscle.
这几年来 我一直做你强有力的后盾
But, you know, the strongest muscle in my body
但你要知道 我身上最强有力的地方
is my heart.
是我的心
And now it belongs to you.
而我的心属于你
Sorry.
不好意思
Who do you work for, and how did you find me?
你为谁卖♥♥命 怎么找到我的
I would love to get into this. Is it... is it at all possible
我很想如实告诉你 不过你是不是
for you to cover yourself with maybe a towel?
该拿条毛巾什么的遮掩一下
Ha, ooh, hey.
额 嘿
Is she naked?
她没穿衣服吗
Who?
谁
Yes. Yes, she is.
哦 她 是
Chuck, run!
恰克 跑
Did you get the weapon? You bet I did.
拿到武器了吗 必须的
Stop!
站住
Put some clothes on.
穿点衣服再追我们吧
Right. Understood.
好的 明白
I will put a team on it tomorrow.
我明天会派一队人过去
Yes, and thank you for shopping at the Buy More.
好的 还有谢谢您光顾买♥♥多多
So, everything going well upstairs?
超♥市♥运行正常吗
Too well.
太正常了
Unfortunately, I can't say the same
可惜的是 堡垒里的事情
for things down here.
却是一团糟
Your work
你在
in Milan was excellent, but we've analyzed
米兰的任务完成的不错 但是
the chips you brought back.
你带回来的芯片经我们分♥析♥
They're not functional.
是无效的
What do you mean, they're not functional?
怎么可能无效
They're fakes.
这些是假的
Sofia was one step ahead of us.
索菲亚比我们快了一步
She must have hidden the real chips somewhere else.
她一定提前把芯片转移了
Interpol and FSB are looking for her now, so...
国际刑♥警♥和联邦技术规范局正在追捕她
all we can do is sit tight until she pops back up on the radar.
我们要做的就是静静等待她再次现身
General, sorry to disturb you,
将军 抱歉打扰
but there's a man from the Better Business Bureau here
但是有个商业改善局的人
to bestow the Buy More with an award for excellence.
要授予买♥♥多多优秀服务奖
He needs the manager to formally accept it.
他需要经理来领奖
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
We need new blood upstairs.
楼上需要一些新员工
Hopefully, your... woolly friend, Mr. Grimes,
希望你的那个傻帽朋友 格莱姆斯先生
will come through.
能解决这个问题
Will, um... come...
能解决...
What? Come through with what?
什么 能解决什么
Let's just say...
这么说吧
he's recruiting.
他在招人
Day 184.
第一百八十四天
Still running from the po-po.
还在摆脱警♥察♥的追捕
Oh, sweet Buy More, why and how did we ever burn you?
亲爱的买♥♥多多 我们为什么会 又怎么会让烈焰烧灼你娇躯
It's been, uh, dark days.
现在是最艰苦的岁月
We've been taking gigs at the Whisper Lounge
我们在私语酒吧里卖♥♥唱
in exchange for scraps of tapas, which...
换点别人的残羹剩饭
And... we live here now
而且我们现在
in the wild...
住在野外
with my van...
就在我的货车上
where no one can find us.
这样就没人能找到我们了
It's not all bad.
到也并不都是坏事
I've been... expanding my understanding
我借此机会又增进了我对
of the universal mind.
噪音摇滚的理解
Jeff has a new pet rock named Bruce.
杰夫弄了一个新宠物石头叫布鲁斯
I asked him why Bruce, and he said when he hits it
我问他为什么叫布鲁斯 他说当他挨打的时候
it doesn't "Bruce."
一点都不会受伤[同音布鲁斯]
Why do you even bother with these idiots?
为什么来找这两个笨蛋
They may be idiots, but they're my idiots.
他们确实是笨蛋 可也是我的笨蛋
The Buy More's been my home for eight years,
我把买♥♥多多当家八年了
so without Jeff and Lester, I think it would just feel
但是没有杰夫和莱斯特
like another electronics store, you know.
买♥♥多多就不是买♥♥多多了
Do you ever miss Ace of Base?
你想念爱斯基地乐团吗
Always.
无时无刻不想
Jeffrey, we've been made!
杰弗里 我们被逮到了
Get the suicide pills.
去拿自杀毒药
We are going down like Thelma and Louise,
我们要按照末路狂花的死法来
just like we practiced- Thelma and/or Louise.
和我们预言的要一模一样 要么都死 要么你死我活
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! They're everywhere!
天呐 天呐 天呐 他们到处都是
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I got this. I got this.
别急 别急 别急 交给我了
We are not the boys you are looking for.
我们不是你们要找的人
These are not the boys that we're looking... Hey.
这不是我们要找的人
Cut it out. Listen to me.
省省吧 听我说
We just came here to give you your jobs back.
我们来这是让你们回去工作
What job?
什么工作
Your old jobs. Guys, the Buy More's been rebuilt,
老工作 伙计们 买♥♥多多已经重建完成
and nobody thinks that you burned it down.
没人认为是你们纵火
It's okay. What are you talking about?
没事了 你在说什么
Cars have been following us for months.
我们被好多车子跟踪几个月了
How do you know they weren't just driving behind you?
也许他们只是碰巧被你挡在后面呢
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
You came all this way just to offer us our jobs back?
你来这就是为了让我们回去工作
You're seven minutes from Burbank with traffic.
就算交通堵塞开到这来也才需要八分钟
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I see what's happening here, Jeffrey.
我明白了 杰弗里
For some unknown reason, they need us.
处于某种你我不知的原因 他们需要我们
We have leverage.
我们手里有筹码了
It's time to negotiate.
是时候坐下谈谈了
All right.
好的
If we take our jobs back...
如果想让我们回去
we want a raise and perks.
我们要求涨薪和津贴
The company car and three kilos...
公车使用权和三公斤
...gluten-free biscotti.
无面筋粉意大利脆饼
I think my water just broke.
哎呀 我羊水破了
This is truly one of the most degrading things I've ever done.
这真是我做过最掉价的事了
Look, I know you'd rather be on a mission with Chuck and Sarah,
我知道你想和恰克莎拉一起出任务
but your whole life doesn't have to be missions.
但也没必要拿着任务当生命吧
I was talking to Alex the other day,
我那天和亚历克斯谈了谈
and she said she hadn't heard from you in a while.
她说她很长时间都没你的消息了
Why are you talking to my daughter?
你为什么和我女儿谈话
More importantly, why aren't you talking to her?
重点是 你为什么不呢
Well, she has her mom, friends, whole life.
她有她妈 她的朋友 她的生活
I just... don't fit in.
我根本就没法融入
You're not gonna if you don't try.
不试试怎么知道呢
Hey, Devon.
戴文
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
No. No, no, no, I'm good.
不 不 不需要
Just shopping, but I was in the Buy More.
只是买♥♥点东西 但是当我在买♥♥多多的时候
Everyone there was super-attractive
所有的人都是外表光鲜
and highly skilled.
技能熟练
It was like
就好像
I work there.
我在那工作一样
But why would I work in the Buy More?
但是我为什么要去买♥♥多多工作呢
Unless I was a spy.
除非我是特工
Um, Devon, you know
戴文 你要知道
that Casey and I are still spies,
凯西和我仍旧是特工
and the Buy More is still a cover,
买♥♥多多仍旧是我们的掩护
but Chuck has nothing to do with it.
但是恰克已经退出了
Exactly.
没错
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表