剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, no!
不会吧
What? Stepping back. What?
什么 我退回来了 怎么了
No, no, no, no, it's not you. You're fine.
不是不是 不是和你说 你很安全
I just got a text from your sister. She wants to go cake-tasting.
我刚收到你姐姐的消息 她想去尝蛋糕
Cake-tasting. How awful.
尝蛋糕 真糟糕
Okay, you should see two doors up ahead of you.
你前面应该有两扇门
Yep. Heading toward them now, but don't change the subject.
是的 正在穿过它们 别再换话题了
Look, I know that this wedding stuff is supposed to be
我知道准备婚礼应该
really fun, but I-I just find it a little overwhelming,
很有趣 但我还是有些不知所措
you know, the cake and the flowers, the venue and
要准备蛋糕和鲜花 还要布置会场
Well, maybe it would be a little less overwhelming
你可以先专注于其中一项工作
if you would, you know, just pick one thing
这样可能感觉会好一点
to get excited about; ease your way in.
怎么舒服怎么来
Sarah, hey, I just flashed.
萨拉 我刚又闪光了
They have servers down here,
他们的服务器就在这儿
stolen from the Chinese Army a year ago.
是一年前从中国♥军♥方偷来的
What do you think they're using them for?
你觉得他们用这些服务器做什么
I have no idea.
不知道
But a bank wouldn't use military-grade tech
但银行一般情况下不会使用军用技术
unless they were up to something serious.
除非要处理重大事件
Please state your full name.
请说出你的全名
Vivian McArthur Volkoff.
薇薇安·麦克阿瑟·沃尔科夫
What business would you like to transact?
您要办理什么业务
I would like to access my father's account.
我想使用我父亲的账户
Are you working with a law enforcement agency?
你是否在与执法机构合作
No.
没有
Vivian Volkoff
薇薇安·沃尔科夫
You
你
have
已经
passed our test.
通过了我们的测试
The account is yours.
您可以使用此账户
Sorry for all of our extreme measures.
对这一系列繁琐程序 我们深表歉意
You'll find subsequent visits
您以后办理业务
to be significantly less invasive.
就不会这么麻烦了
Here.
这个
Your father's safe-deposit box.
就是你父亲的保险箱
This was all he kept at this bank?
他在这儿就存了这个吗
Your father once told me
你父亲曾告诉我
this contained his most prized possessions.
他把最珍贵的物品存在这里
What are you doing down here?
你来这儿干吗
You guys sure hide the ATMs around here, don't you?
你们肯定把自动提款机藏在这里了 对吧
Chuck, is everything okay?
查克 情况还好吗
Nothing I can't handle.
没有我对付不了的事儿
Okay, I spoke too soon!
好吧 我高兴太早了
I can't handle it! I need help!
我搞不定了 快来帮我
I'm on my way.
我马上就到
I'm afraid there's been a small problem.
恐怕这里出了些小状况
Your bodyguard was found in a secure area.
你的保镖出现在管制区域
I am... so sorry, Miss Volkoff.
真的很抱歉 沃尔科夫小姐
Were you trying to steal?
你是不是想偷东西
I trusted you.
我一直相信你
This is what you do to me?
这就是你对我的回报吗
To my reputation?
对我名声的回报吗
Please, Miss Volkoff.
不要 沃尔科夫小姐
This isn't necessary.
没必要
This isn't your concern.
这事不用你管
You haven't been lied to like I have.
你没像我这样被欺骗过
What I mean is
我的意思是
there is no need to do this on bank property. Yes?
没必要在银行下手 对吧
I'll take it from here.
剩下的我自己来
Thank you.
谢谢
You can hand him over to my head of security.
你可以把他交给我的保卫人员了
Vivian's getting pretty good at this, isn't she?
薇薇安越来越娴熟了
Miss Volkoff.
沃尔科夫小姐
I'll admit I didn't see the family resemblance at first.
我得承认一开始没看出任何你和你父亲相似的地方
But now
但现在
I see your father in you.
我在你身上看到了你父亲的影子
So there's no way this thing could be a clue
也就是说这些东西根本不是
to where your father hid his funds?
找到你父亲财产的线索
No.
对
I mean, these are just... pictures of me.
这些只是我的照片
So. Nothing on Volkoff's money.
和她们家族的财产没半毛钱关系
Looks like we hit a dead end.
看来我们走进死胡同了
Unless Langley uncovers something about
除非兰利找出那些
those servers that you saw.
被你发现的服务器的秘密
Excuse me.
不好意思
It's crazy.
这太诡异了
I mean... I barely ever knew my father,
我几乎不认识自己的父亲
and now I discover that he's been
但现在却发现
watching me this whole time.
他一直都在关注我
I feel like I deserve some answers.
我觉得我应该知道真♥相♥
You do.
没错
At least you got to talk to your father.
至少你跟你父亲交流过
I'm never going to be able to do that.
我却从来没有这样的机会
Maybe you will.
或许会有的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I thought the CIA had him locked up somewhere.
我以为中情局已经把他关起来了
Yeah. But I am the CIA.
没错 但我就是中情局的
I can ask around, see if we can set up a meeting.
我可以去打听下 看能不能安排下探视
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yeah. Look, I know what you're going through. I, I do.
当然 我理解你的感受 真的
And if you really want to talk to your father,
如果你真的很想跟你父亲聊聊
I can do everything that I
我一定尽全力
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用客气
Hey. So what's the "Wedding epiphany"?
那个"婚礼有灵感了"是什么意思
I just realized we have been going about
我刚意识到
this wedding planning all wrong.
这样准备婚礼是不对的
We have?
是吗
Yes! You don't build a wedding
对啊 我们不能只忙着准备
around flowers or the cake or the food.
鲜花 蛋糕和美食
What do you build the wedding around?
还没想到应该准备什么吗
The weather?
天气吗
The dress, Sarah.
是礼服 萨拉
You build the wedding around the dress.
要准备婚礼 你应该挑件礼服
And I know you're not, like, a typical wedding-dress girl,
我知道你对婚纱不太感兴趣
but I just thought that...
但我觉得
It seems like it could be fun.
听起来很不错
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Yeah, I've been looking for a way
对啊 我一直在调整自己
to ease into this,
更轻松地去准备婚礼
and I think this might be it.
我觉得这个建议很好
In fact, I'm going to go do some research right now.
我现在就准备去找了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, God.
天呢
No.
不好
Maybe.
凑合
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
It's perfect.
好漂亮
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Oh my God.
老天
We're getting married?
我们要结婚了
Pretty dress.
裙子真好看
I know.
我也觉得
Uh... might want to get a new one, though.
或许应该挑件新的
Looks like this one's been on a mission.
好像执行任务时穿过了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa.
等等 等等
I know what you two did to my ad.
我知道你们对我的广♥告♥做了什么
And guess what?
现在呢
You owe me.
你们欠我
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表