剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I honestly thought Ellie would never see my mom again.
其实我以为艾莉再也见不到妈妈了
Uh, I'll come with you.
我跟你一起去吧
No, no, no. Hey, I-I appreciate your concern, Sarah,
不用不用 谢谢你的关心 莎拉
but trust me, it's my mom.
但那是我妈妈 我放心
Hi, sis.
老姐
Brushing up your vocab, huh?
在增加词汇量啊
I was just trying to get away from Honey for a few minutes.
我只是想暂时出来静一静
It's ironic, isn't it?
有点讽刺意味吧
The mother that I wish would disappear
我不想见到的戴文的母亲
is here to answer all of my questions.
她跑来这儿跟我说这说那的
And the mother that I wish I could talk to
而我自己的亲生母亲
has disappeared forever.
却消失得无影无踪
Hey, Ellie, you, uh-- you got plans tonight?
艾莉 你今晚有时间吗
What's with all the secrecy?
搞得这么神秘干嘛
I needed to get away from Castle,
这件事不能再堡垒里说
in case Grimes was hanging around.
格莱姆斯经常在那里晃悠
If he knew the truth, he'd go ruing to his BFF.
免得让他听到之后去告诉死党
Everything about Bartowski's mother's life is a fake.
巴托斯基母亲说的话都是骗人的
Project Isis--
这个艾西斯计划
itnded 20 years o when Frost went rogue.
20年前 因为霜冻的叛国 而终止了
So what, she's a double agent?
那么她是个双面间谍了
She's working directly for Volkoff?
直接为沃科夫效力
I should have grabbed her
我应该在她消失之前
before she dropped off the map again.
及时逮住她的
What?
怎么
What is it, Walker?
怎么了 沃克
So what do we do when she walks through the door?
她走进来时我们应该怎么迎接呢
I mean, part of me wants to be reserved--
清醒地思考我觉得还是应该矜持一些
show her that I'm an adult
表现得成熟点
and I've been just fine since she left.
说明没有她我也过得很好
The other part of me just wants to hug her.
但如果出于本能的话 我想直接冲上去拥抱她
Do whatever feels right.
顺其自然吧
I'm gonna go take a look outside.
我去外面看看
She might have got lost. Okay.
以防她迷路
Chuck.
恰克
Mom... No!
妈妈 别
Chuck!
恰克
Stop!
住手
No! No!
别啊
Let her go!
放开她
Stop! Stop! You have no idea what's going on!
住手 住手 你根本不了解情况
Your mom isn't the spy you think she is. Sarah?
你妈妈并不是你所想像的那样的特工 莎拉
I'm protecting your blind spot.
我这是在保护你
Sarah!
莎拉
Chuck, what is it?
恰克 怎么了
Ellie, I'm sorry, but Mom is not coming.
艾莉 很抱歉 咱妈来不了了
Why does she kee doing this to us?
她为什么总这样对我们
Because she's a spy.
因为她是个特工
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表