剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
We have nothing in common.
我们没有任何共同点
On the count of three,
数三下 三
two, one.
二 一
That was my last bullet.
这是我最后一颗子弹
The flea-ridden masses infest my house.
当成千上万的粉丝入侵买♥♥多多
Do I cry,
我哭了吗
perchance to die?
还是该去死
No, McFly!
才不呢 昆虫小哥们
This game launch
这次游戏发布
will not be televised.
又上不了电视
Enough, man, just give us the game!
够了 快点卖♥♥游戏给我们
We want the game!
我们要的是游戏
We want the game! We want the game!
我们要游戏 我们要游戏
We want the game!
我们要游戏
We want the game! We want the game!
我们要游戏 我们要游戏
We want the game!
我们要游戏
We want the game! Guys!
我们要游戏
We want the game!
我们要游戏
Guys!
同志们
The games didn't show.
游戏没有到货
So shut up
闭嘴吧
and let the poetry slam you.
继续听诗歌♥饶舌
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Freeze, Panzer.
潘泽 不许动
Look awful shaky with that pea shooter, boy.
拿枪很不稳啊小子
How's your aim in tight quarters?
你窄角度射击水平如何
Perfect.
堪称完美
'Cause that's the gas line.
这可是煤气管
You hit that instead of me, this whole building goes.
如果你射偏了 整幢楼都要夷为平地了
So it is.
没错
But that doesn't matter, because you're trapped.
但没关系 你已经逃生无门了
Yeah, I don't think these air ducts
这通风管可承受不了180公斤的重量啊
were meant to hold 400 pounds, and since most of that is you,
当然这里面你占大头
I need you to back up now.
给我往后退
You're losing them, son.
你正在失去他们
They're going to rampage.
暴♥乱♥在所难免
Hey! Hey, hey, don't!
喂 喂 别这样
Halt! Halt!
停下来 停下来
Halt! Everybody just-- whoa.
你们都给我 啊...
Oh, no. Oh, no!
不是吧
Oh, Morgan, Morgan!
摩根 摩根
Back up. You back up.
后退 你后退
You back up.
你后退
Ow!
痛
The engagement ring!
订婚戒指
Look, this is a call to arms.
听着 是时候该武装起来了
I brought my black case for just such an occasion.
我的黑箱子就是为了这种情况准备的
It's in my car. Go get it for me.
就在我车里 去 给爷拿来
I don't work for you.
我又不是你小弟
I do work for you.
我就是你小弟
Ow!
痛
Get on your feet, son.
小子 给我站起来
I can't. I can't. The-the-the...
不能啊我 那啥...
There's a riot going on.
这可是暴♥乱♥
Right, right.
对 对
But I need tell you, your engagement ring-- it fell out of my pocket.
那啥 我把你的订婚戒指给弄丢了
I've looked everywhere. I can't find it.
我找遍了 都没找到
I screwed up, okay? I need your help.
我给搞砸了 英雄救命啊
You find the ring, I'll take care of the riot.
你找戒指 我搞定这暴♥乱♥
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Excuse me, fools.
让开 二傻子
I said excuse me, fools!
我说了 静!一!下!
That's not fair.
太不公平了
What is this madness?
这算是哪门子事啊
Yes, we promised something we couldn't deliver.
没错 我们许诺了一些无法达成的事
Yes, had we delivered, you would have been overcharged.
没错 即便我们到货 你们也会被宰
Is that any reason to behave like this?
但这是你们做出这种表现的理由吗
You got to ditch your lives and spend a full week
你们就为了这么个游戏
with your dorky friends talking video games,
和些死宅朋友花了整整一周来排队
which no sane person would have ever done with you.
任何神智正常的人都不会这么干
And because we came up
就因为我们
a little short on supply,
有一点点供货不足
there's a riot?
你们就暴♥动♥啦?
Hell no!
大!错!特!错!
This ain't no video game.
这不是游戏
It's not.
不是
This is real life.
这是真真切切的生活
The truth of life. This violence ends
人生真谛 停止暴♥力♥
Now! Not later.
现在 立马的
Peacefully! With peace.
和平的 要和平哟
Quietly! With a whisper.
安静的 吱都别吱
All civil like. Like a civilian.
都文明点 讲文明啊你们
Move it. Get out of my way.
闪开 一边去
Excuse me, son.
抱歉 小子
You'd best stop--
你最好给我停下来
or I will come down there and make an example of you.
否则爷就拿你祭旗啦
Try and stop me, fat man.
你试试啊 死胖子
What? Who's this...?
什么啊 这谁啊
Give me the Disco Stick.
电♥棍♥拿来
That boy is family,
那小子跟我们混的
and my name... is Mike.
爷是麦克
Big Mike.
麦老板
Mr. Big Mike.
麦老板先生
All right?
没事吧
Well done. Yeah.
干得漂亮 小意思
Another Purple Heart, Casey.
又能拿个勋章了呀 凯西
I'm fine.
还好啦
Gonna be laid up for a while.
估计得修养段时间
Paid vacation.
带薪休假
Yeah. I can't stand the silence.
我可耐不住寂寞
Well, maybe you could use the time to meet up with Alex.
你也可以利用这段时间陪陪亚历克斯
Figure out what your role is in her life.
好好想想自己在她生活中是怎样一个角色
Hmm.
恩
You should do the same for Bartowski.
你也该这样对巴托斯基
So we can get back
这样我们就能
to normal around here, hmm?
回归正常
Whatever that means.
鬼知道这什么意思
Operation Beacon.
烽火行动
That's where I met Frost.
我就是在这行动中遇到霜冻女王的
What's Beacon?
什么烽火
It was supposed to be an underground arms pipeline,
那本是一条地下武器运输管线
but I lit out before it was active.
但在开始运作前 我就把它给点了
Frost was always around Volkoff.
霜冻女王总在沃科夫周围
Doing what exactly?
干什么呢
What does that mean?
什么意思啊
I couldn't get the full gist of their relationship.
我也摸不清他们之间的关系
But she was there.
但她和他有关系
Maybe she had to be.
也许她是情非得已
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
Hugo's ready to roll.
雨果可以上路了
Let's go.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe you're right-- maybe we aren't alike at all.
也许你说得对 也许我俩根本就不一样
Maybe you are capable of love, affection
也许你能去爱 去感觉
and vulnerability.
会受伤
I hope so.
但愿如此吧
Chuck seems like a really nice guy.
恰克看起来挺不错的
And he's really in love.
而且 他真是在热恋之中
Are you?
你呢
Good-bye, Heather.
再会 希瑟
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表