剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
To plan a proposal that'll blow Sarah's mind.
送给莎拉一个惊喜的求婚仪式
And by the way,
顺便说一句
you should've seen Sarah without you.
你应该看看莎拉失去你时候的样子
Man, I mean, maybe it was a good thing
伙计 我的意思是 也许失去机密数据库
that you lost the Intersect, 'cause now you know
对你来说是件好事 现在
that girl loves you.
你知道她是多么爱你
I mean, she will do
她会为了你
anything for you.
做任何事情
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢你 伙计
Yeah, no, seriously, anything, okay?
不用谢 说真的 任何事
I had to pick a Thai tooth out of her arm.
我得从她的胳膊里拔出一颗泰国男人的牙齿
Ow.
疼
I got people who'll take teeth and leeches for me.
有人能为了我 不惜被人和水蛭咬
I'm a lucky guy.
真的很幸运
It's good having you back.
很高兴你能回来
I'm so happy to be home.
回家我真高兴
And I am so happy to tell you
我很高兴的告诉你
that you have nothing left on your plate today.
没吃的了
Okay.
好吧
Your husband has fixed this computer.
你男人把电脑搞定了
Really?
真的
Oh, you're amazing.
你太棒了
All we need now is a password.
我们只需要一个密♥码♥
The prompt is "Knock knock."
提示是"敲敲门"
Know what it could be?
知道应该是什么吗
It's not "Who's there." Already tried that one.
不是"谁敲门" 试过了
I know what it is.
我知道是什么
When I was a little girl,
当我还是个孩子的时候
I would always mess up the "Knock knock" Routine.
我总是对这句话回答不好
My dad would say "Knock knock" And I would say "I'm here."
我爸总说"敲敲门" 我就会回答"我在这"
It made him laugh so hard I never wanted to do it right.
他总是笑的那么开心让我都不想敲门了
Oh my god.
我的天呐
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表