剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Yeah, because you're terrible at seduction.
因为根本不会色♥诱♥
You have no finesse!
不解风情的家伙
I heard that.
我听到了
Blowing the door will only alert the other guards.
炸开门只会打草惊蛇
Now, this is exactly the type of girl I know how to charm.
这类姑娘 我最上手了
Oh, God, he's gonna charm her.
天啊 他准备上手了
Look, trank and explode!
麻♥醉♥枪♥ 炸♥药♥
Casey, tranq and explode!
凯西 麻♥醉♥枪♥ 炸♥药♥
Evening.
晚上好
Stop!
站住
Well...
好啊
That's a lovely weapon you have there.
你手里的家伙好漂亮啊
Go.
来了
Gosh, it must get awfully lonely down here in the dungeon
在这守着地牢一定很寂寞吧
by yourself, no one to talk to.
孤单寂寞更与何人说
Yes. Yes, it does.
没错 是很寂寞
Cold, too.
这里这么冷
You can take it.
夜只有你能扛得住了
You're hearty.
你这么强壮
I can see why they didn't assign
我明白为什么不派那些个苗条的
one of those skinny ones down here.
下来守这了
Don't tell me.
不要告诉我
So you tranqed her and blew the door.
于是乎用麻♥醉♥枪♥打她 用炸♥药♥炸门
How charming.
你可真上手啊
I rescued you. Shut up.
救了你还废话
Okay, let's get out of here.
好吧 我们快走
I'm staying here. What? Why?
我留下 什么 为什么
I told Beckman about Montgomery's leads.
我跟贝克曼说了蒙哥马利发现的线索
I'm gonna get to the bottom of these super notes.
我准备把超级钞票的事情查清
Get him back to Burbank.
把他带回伯班克
Oh, yes, about that,
哦对了 那个
I'm not going back to the States with you.
我不跟你们回美国
Thanks, all the same. This has been a debacle.
谢谢你们了 我们胜利大逃亡
No, Roan, we need to take you back with us.
罗恩 我们得带你回去啊
No, thank you...
不用 谢了
Really.
有必要吗
Beckman said he might try that.
贝克曼说他可能会不合作
Tell Morgan I'll be back
告诉摩根一声
in a week or two. See ya.
我过一两个礼拜回去 再见
Okay, well, mission accomplished..
好吧 任务完成了
Sarah and I will go upstairs
我跟莎拉就先上楼了
and let you guys catch up.
你们俩慢聊
Sit... down!
给我坐下
Sitting down, ma'am.
我们坐下 长官
Agent Montgomery,
蒙哥马利探员
your mission to Morocco,
你那个摩洛哥的任务
who ordered you to go?
是谁派你去的
Well...
那个
No one did!
没人派你
Fatima Tazi, the super notes?
法提麦·塔基 还有超级钞票
You went after them without any authorization,
你在未经批准的情况下擅自行动
and now I have one of my best agents hidden
现在我的一名精英探员
inside a Moroccan fortress without backup!
被困在摩洛哥的一个要塞里 得不到任何支援
Be on standby.
随时待命
If Colonel Casey gets into trouble in Morocco,
如果凯西上校遇到麻烦
I am sending you in to get him out.
你们两个就去摩洛哥营救他
Diane...
戴安
General...
将军
if there's trouble, I'll get Casey out.
如果有麻烦 我去救凯西
No. You're done, Roan.
不 你没机会了 罗恩
I have a new mission for you.
我要派你去一个新任务
Charles, you should never sneak up on a spy.
查尔斯 千万别在间谍背后偷偷摸摸的
Even a former one.
就算是退休的也不行
Right. Sorry.
哦 不好意思
So, how's, uh, how's everything going?
你觉得还好吗
I've never felt polyester against my skin before.
我以前还没贴身穿过涤纶的衣服呢
I feel a chafing.
我感觉快要发炎了
The chafe of stylelessness.
模样实在是太傻
I hear you on that.
我理解你
Um, listen, Roan, I'm-I'm kind of going through
罗恩 我现在也正经历着
my own spy relationship turmoil thing, situation here,
跟探员女友的感情问题
and I was just-- I wanted to ask you about the general.
我想了解一下你跟将军的事
Is this about the Morocco thing?
她真的是因为你跑去摩洛哥而生气吗
Of course not.
肯定不是
Diane is upset about Berlin.
戴安生气的是柏林的事
Berlin?
柏林
Chuck, sit down.
恰克 坐下
I have a few minutes left on my break.
我还能休息几分钟
Berlin. 1989.
1989年的柏林
Not a good year for building walls in East Germany.
这一年在东柏林造墙 可不是什么好主意
We had just won the Cold War.
我们获得了冷战的胜利
I was off to Moscow on an assignment.
我去莫斯科执行任务
Diane was on her way back to Washington and a promotion.
戴安准备回华盛顿接受晋升
We wouldn't see each other for months,
接下来好几个月我们都不能见面了
and just before I left, she asked the question.
我走之前她问了我这个问题
What about us?
我们怎么打算
That's when I said it.
那时候我回答了一些话
I'm not even sure why, but I told her,
可能是脑子发昏 但我是这么说的
"If we're alive in 20 years, let's throw in the towel,
如果我们20年后都还活着 那么就放弃间谍生涯
be a normal couple, lead a normal life."
两口子去过平凡的生活
Beckman was a dirty blonde?
贝克曼是个风♥骚♥金发女郎
Mm. It was the '80s.
80年代嘛
Everything was dirty blonde.
大家都是风♥骚♥金发女郎
We were supposed to meet in Washington a few days ago.
我们本来定好前几天在华盛顿见面的
I really wish you'd pick up.
拜托了快点接吧
I need to hear your voice tonight.
我就想听听你的声音
I'm sorry again that I couldn't make it,
不好意思我没法赴约
but I'm thinking of you.
不过我在想你哦
Sweet dreams, and besos, my flower.
好梦 亲亲 美女
Casey?
凯西
Casey. Yes! Listen.
凯西 通了 听好
Listen, I'm so glad I caught you. This will not take long.
见到你我很高兴 我不会耽误你很久的
Morgan, I'm on a mission.
摩根 我在出任务
Yeah, I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm in a wall.
我躲墙里呢
Of course you are.
当然了
Hear me out, please.
听我说好吗
I know, I know. Talk to Kathleen.
我知道 去跟凯瑟琳谈谈
I will. Actually, you know what?
没问题 呃 那个
Never mind about that. It's-It's totally cool.
算了 不说了 没事
Thank you so much, though.
非常感谢
You were right. I'm going to do it.
你说的没错 我会去的
No, I wasn't totally right, you know.
其实也没很对啦
As it turns out,
因为我发现
Alex doesn't want you to talk to her.
亚历克斯不想让你去见她
But, uh, enjoy your wall. And come back safe.
不过 祝你在墙壁里玩得开心 安全回归哦
So, wait. She doesn't ever want me to talk to her mom?
等下 她让我永远都别去找她吗
I don't know, buddy. I don't know.
我也不知道 兄弟
And, for whatever it's worth, I'm sorry.
我只能表示遗憾了
In fact, if you need someone to talk to,
但如果你想找个人谈谈心
I'm here. I mean... Got to go.
可以跟我说 我挂了
Dig deep in there and...
谈谈心里话啊
Casey?
凯西
I never thought I'd make it 20 years.
我根本没想到会活过20年
I am a spy.
我是间谍
I can't be normal.
不可能平凡的
It's not who I am.
那就不是我自己了
See, that's how I feel about the eloping thing.
关于私奔的事情 我也是这样想的
That's not who I am.
那就不是我自己了
Well, then, you know, you have
那么你听好了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表