剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Alexei Volkoff.
阿莱克谢·沃科夫
Volkoff? Did you just say Volkoff?
沃科夫 你刚说的是沃科夫
Volkoff is here?!
沃科夫来了
Morgan, Morgan, hey, hey, I need you hide
摩根 摩根 你给我藏起来
and do not come out until...
千万别出来
Morgan, I think Volkoff just cut off our cell phones.
摩根 应该是沃科夫把手♥机♥信♥号♥♥给掐了
That's always Volkoff's first move-- kill all communications.
沃科夫惯用的手段 第一步 切断通讯
Hmm... What-what are we gonna do?!
那我们应该怎么办
Morgan is still up there.
摩根还在里面
Lucky for us, this is a state-of-the-art CIA facility.
幸运的是 这可是装备精良的中情局基地
We're fully prepared for an internal attack.
我们针对内部攻击准备了全面的方案
You've less than a minute. Impress me.
你只有不到一分钟的时间 给我点惊喜
Okay, let's do some damage.
好了 我们来搞搞破坏
Attention members of the CIA.
听好了 中情局的人
You've killed three of my men and captured my best agent.
你们杀了我三个人 还抓住了我的顶级特工
I'm here to get her back.
我来这是要把她领回去
Keep talking, commie. It's party time.
接着扯 杂种 我们来点精彩的吧
Mr. Volkoff, exit the Buy More now.
沃科夫先生 马上离开买♥♥多多
K.K., go.
KK 继续
Weapons system online.
武器系统准备就绪
Better dead than run.
抓个死的也好
Weapons disabled.
武器解除
Casey, what's happening?
凯西 怎么了
Must've hacked into the system.
一定是武器系统被黑了
My guns are done.
枪不能用了
Understand... this is not a negotiation.
明白了吗 这不是谈判
Give me Frost or I'll kill you all,
把霜冻交给我 否则你们都得死
starting with the fat man and the Indian.
先从这个胖子和印度佬开始
God!
天呐
Progress?
进度如何
Our scans revealed a hidden elevar shaft
我们扫描到家庭影院室后面
behind the Home Theater Room, but K.K. Can't seem
有个电梯 但是KK还没想出办法
to override the system,
操控那个系统
and it's three feet of carbide steel.
而且那是三英尺的碳化铁
Start cutting.
切开它
Okay, good news-bad news:
一个好消息 一个坏消息
Jeff and Lester are about to die.
杰夫和莱斯特马上就要死了
I'd say that's bad news.
这是坏消息
I've manual locke down all entrances to Castle.
好消息 我已经手动关闭了堡垒的所有入口
we're sitting ducks down here.
我们被困在这了
They're cutting in through the elevator shaft.
他们打算切开电梯井
They'll be down here in an hour.
一个小时他们就会到这
Now we have one option.
现在我们有个选择
The Buy More defenses have a manual override. They're buried
买♥♥多多的防御系统有手动模式 他们藏在
deep in the access tunnels here.
地下隧♥道♥里
If we can patch in there, we can override the lockdown.
如果我们能启动它 就能打破封闭
Bring our defenses back up.
让防御系统重新启动
Right. Now you two stay down here with mama.
没错 现在你们两个留在这陪着妈妈
When Volkoff calls to negotiate, buy me some time.
沃科夫想谈判 就帮我多争取一点时间
I don't get it. Why would Volkoff pull off
我不明白 为什么沃科夫要
a full-on assault on a CIA facility
攻击一个装备完善的中情局基地
for a one agent? He's got to be after something bigger.
就为了一个特工 他肯定有更大的目标
Yeah, well, whatever it is,
没错 不管是什么
there's something my mom's not telling us.
我妈肯定对我们隐瞒了什么
I'm not lying. He wants me.
我没撒谎 他想救我
You're saying he'll take on the entire CIA,
你是说他与整个中情局为敌
risk his whole organization for one agent?
将整个组织置于危险之中 就为了一个特工
He...
他
I need to know that Frost is still alive.
我要确认冰霜是否还活着
Put her on the phone.
让她接电♥话♥
Chuck,
恰克
you have to turn me over to him.
把我交给他
Please trust me.
你一定要相信我
I don't.
我不信
Volkoff, this is Charles Carmichael.
沃科夫 我是查尔斯·卡尔麦克
I'm the only one you'll be speaking with.
你只能和我交谈
Charles, so good to hear your voice again.
查尔斯 很高兴又听见你的声音
Now, I know how scared you must be,
我知道你现在有多害怕
cut off from help with a madman closing in on you.
被一个疯子包围 孤立无援
So let me offer you a simple suggestion:
让我给你个建议
hand Frost the damn phone!
让冰霜听电♥话♥
I think he wants to talk to you.
我觉得他想和你谈谈
Alexei, I'm here.
阿莱克谢 我在这
Frost...
冰霜
thank God.
谢天谢地
Are they treating you all right?
他们对你好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Did they feed you?
给你吃的了吗
Yes.
给了
Was it good?
吃的怎么样
It was delicious.
很好吃
You tell them they'd better continue treating you well
你告诉他们继续这么善待你
or I'll make life
否则我会让他们
very uncomfortable for them very soon.
吃尽苦头
Tell them
告诉他们
that I'm not leaving here without you, my love.
我不会丢下你独自离去 亲爱的
Wh...?
什么
What...? My love?!
什么就亲爱的
What does that mean?
这什么意思
It means that Alexei Volkoff...
这个意思就是阿莱克谢·沃科夫
is in love with me.
爱上我了
He's in love with you?! He called you "My love."
他爱上你了 他叫你亲爱的
Who exactly is Volkoff to you?! Is he your boyfriend?
沃科夫到底是你的什么人 男朋友
Is he the reason you left Dad?
他才是你离开爸爸的原因
No.
不
Alexei and I have never been together.
我和阿莱克谢从来没在一起过
It's just he...
只是
he's in love with me, that's all.
他很爱我 仅此而已
That'sll?! Got it! Got it! Great!
仅此而已 明白了 明白了 太好了
No, you don't get it.
不 你不明白
Sarah, explain to him.
莎拉 解释给他听
If you were working undercover
如果你在世界上最大的精神病
with the world's biggest psychopath,
身边卧底
And that psychopath falls in love with you...
而那个精神病又爱上你
That would make me a major intelligence asset.
那你就成了巨大的情报财富
I see.
我明白
So that's why you've been gone from my life since I was nine?!
这就是你从我9岁起就离我而去的原因
Chuck, I'm a spy.
恰克 我是间谍
It was my mission.
这是我的使命
You've been close to Volkoff for years.
你在沃科夫身边这么多年
Why didn't you just take him out?
为什么不干脆抓了他
My mission was to take down the network, not the man.
我的任务是捣毁整个组织 不是他一个人
Which is something I still might be able to do.
我有能力完成这个任务
But if you want to save yourself and your
但是如果你想自保或者保护你的朋友们
friends, then you need to turn me over to him.
就把我交给他
You have no choice.
你没有选择
Chuck, wait.
恰克 等等
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
How can I trust anything she says?
我怎么能相信她说的话
Every time that I do, I wind up getting shot or almost blown up.
每次我信任她 不是被枪击就是差点被炸死
I haven't been stabbed yet.
我还没被刺伤过
Chuck, going undercover for so long and staying loyal
恰克 卧底这么长时间还能保持忠诚
is am extremely hard thing to do as a spy.
对间谍来说是极难的事
I mean, I got lucky; I was assigned to you.
我是说 我很幸运 被派到你身边
Your mom got Volkoff.
而你母亲 被派到沃科夫身边
Do you think Volkoff really is in love with her?
你认为沃科夫真的爱我母亲吗
If he is,
如果是
I bet he would rather negotiate with us
那他肯定会选择和我们谈判
than risk her getting hurt.
而不是冒着她被伤害的风险强攻
Sarah, I might be mad at my mom, like, really, really mad,
莎拉 我可能是太生我母亲的气了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表