剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
The sulfur baths?
硫磺浴那次
The floating massages.
漂流按♥摩♥
Don't you guys ever miss it?
你们难道不怀念么
Running around together?
那些东奔西跑的日子
I guess.
是啊
Sometimes.
有些时候吧
But I also like working one on one.
但是我现在也喜欢一对一
Hey, what's up?
你好啊
How are you? Anybody want some more bacon?
身体健康万事如意啊 谁要想要培根
Anything? Nothing?
或者别的什么 不需要么
Hey, remember Pyongyang? That dissident
记得平壤那次么 越狱
we broke out of jail?
救出来的那个正科
We did all those shots of snake's blood afterwards.
我们身后留下片片血迹啊
That was you and Sarah.
那是你和莎拉的功劳
You guys made
你俩
an amazing team.
真是好搭档
I learned so much
我从你俩身上
from you, had fun.
学到了很多 也很快乐
I think about it a lot.
我想了很多
I've b... I've been on a number of missions myself,
其实我自己也出了很多任务
actually, yeah.
没错
My first one, I had to disarm this explosive device
第一个任务 用网络A片
using Internet pornography.
解除爆♥炸♥装置
So...
厉害吧
This Chuck,
这个叫恰克的
quite a catch.
钓的不错啊
He's all right.
他还好嘛
He certainly is.
相当好
Okay, well, girls,
好了 姑娘们
it was good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Sarah. Got to catch a flight.
莎拉 我得去赶飞机
Me, too. You got room on your bike?
我也是 摩托车还有地方么
Yeah. Guess I'd better go, too.
当然 那我也该走了
Take me?
送我么
Sure. Good.
当然 好
The Cats certainly pack an attitude
你队友们看来都不是很情愿
and Zondra is an acquired taste,
特别是佐德娜
but I do think it's good you reconnected.
但我觉得重组小队对你有好处
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm gonna miss all you guys. Text me.
我会想你们的 给我短♥信♥啊
Yeah. Okay.
没问题 好
Come on, girl, let's ride.
姑娘 出发了
It wasn't all bad, but I'm glad it's over.
没我想象的那么糟 好歹算完了
Walker.
沃克
Good luck with, uh... that.
祝你 和那个谁 百年好合吧
Keys.
钥匙
Baby steps,
一步一步走
right?
对不
And no more surprises.
不整惊喜了
Carina!
格瑞娜
Carina?
格瑞娜
Carina!
格瑞娜
I'll call an ambulance.
我去叫救护车
Please.
搞毛啊
Carina, your leg!
格瑞娜 你的腿
It's part of the bomb.
这是炸♥弹♥的一部分
Ladies, who's Augusto Gaez?
女士们 奥古斯托·盖亚兹谁是
Augusto Gaez
奥古斯托·盖亚兹
is the arch nemesis of the CAT Squad
是猫中队的主要对手
and leader of the Gentle Hand.
也是一个叫绅士之手的组织领袖
The bomb fragments trace to his factory in Rio.
炸♥弹♥碎片来自他在里约的工厂
He tracked you down, Cats.
他们找到你们了 猫中队
Excuse me, General-- the Gentle Hand?
等一下 将军 绅士之手是什么
Are these bad guys, or a massage parlor?
犯罪团伙 还是妓院窝子
They're brutal killers.
他们都是凶残的杀手
Terrorists for hire.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥雇佣军
If you want your competition blown away,
如果你想让你的死对头见阎王
that's who you call. We hunted the Gentle Hand
找他们就对了 我们追踪
for years, but we could never pin down Gaez.
绅士之手很多年 但从没发现盖亚兹的踪迹
Every time we got close, he slipped away.
每次我们即将得手的时候 他都能跑掉
He must have thought we reunited
他一定以为我们重新集结
to come after him again.
再追捕他
And tried to kill you on American soil.
于是想在美国领土上杀了你
Cats, the mission is in from Langley.
猫中队 兰利的命令
Capture Gaez and extradite him back to the States for trial.
逮捕盖亚兹 将其引渡回美国接受审判
General, I'm happy to hunt Gaez with Chuck and Casey, but...
将军 我会高兴能同恰克和凯西一起追捕盖亚兹 但是
Langley said all available hands.
兰利总部说一切可用资源均供调遣
Carina, due to your injury,
格瑞娜 鉴于你的伤势
you will monitor the mission and provide support from Castle.
你驻守堡垒 监控任务执行 提供支援
Chuck and Casey, you're shadowing the Cats.
恰克和凯西 你俩暗中协助猫中队
It's Carnival in Rio.
现在的里约热内卢正值狂欢节
Gaez will throw a big party-- he does every year.
盖亚兹会举办一场大派对 他每年都这样
It'll be heavily guarded,
现场将有重重守卫
but I'm sure we can find our way in.
但我相信我们肯定能进去
I love it.
最喜欢这个了
General, we're not a team anymore.
将军 我们不在是一个小队的成员
This comes from the top, Sarah.
这是上面的指示 莎拉
The Cats are back.
猫中队正式回归了
So, hey, Rio!
这么说 要去里约喽
Sun, sand-- that's... that's good, right?
阳关 沙滩 很美好 不是么
Chuck, you know that tracking device I found in Zondra's boot?
恰克 你还记得我在佐德娜靴子里发现的追踪装置么
We were on a mission to nail Augusto Gaez.
我们当时就在追捕盖亚兹的任务中
Uh... come on, you think that Zondra's working for Gaez,
不是吧 你认为佐德娜是盖亚兹的人
that she planted the bomb?
是她安装的炸♥弹♥
The government cleared her name.
政♥府♥证明她是清白的了
Yeah, we'll see.
走着瞧吧
Yes?
喂
The CAT Squad is on their way to Rio.
猫中队正在前往里约的路上
Excellent.
非常好
The plan is going perfectly.
一切按计划进行
We're going on a mission again!
我们又要一起出任务了
CAT Squad high-five!
猫中队 击掌
You guys are zero fun.
你们真没意思
Hey, Sarah.
莎拉
I have an idea.
我有主意了
Look, Chuck, I know that you have good intentions,
听着 恰克 我知道你是出于好意
but can we please ease up on the ideas?
但咱能别出主意了吗
This is a solid idea; hear me out.
这主意超级棒 你先听我说
Look, I'm gonna be stuck in a van with Casey,
我会和凯西呆在货车里
which gives me plenty of time to review
这样我能查阅
all the CIA files on both the CAT Squad and Gaez
所有中情局关于猫中队和盖亚兹的文档
and run 'em through the old computer.
在电脑上自习研究
If Zondra turns out to be
如果佐德娜
a double agent, we take her down with Augusto.
真的叛变了 我们就把她和盖亚兹一起逮起来
But if she turns out to be innocent,
但如果她是无辜的
you guys can be friends again
你们就还是朋友
and-and reconnect in a real way-- maybe I can
小队也能真正的重组了
help you fix this. Look, it doesn't really matter
也许我能帮你修补这一切 听着
whether or not I have friends at my engagement party.
订婚派对上有没有我的朋友 无所谓
I'm talking the big picture here.
我说的是更深远的问题
I'm talking you engaging with your past.
是你的过去
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好就好
I can just see that little hamster wheel
我能看到你的脑子里
turning in your head, Walker.
那些坏主意 沃克
All I'm thinking about is nailing Gaez.
我在想的就是怎么能擒住盖亚兹
Hm. Well, you just make sure
你保证别把你的爪子
you keep your paws out of my boot heels.
伸到我的靴子里就行了
Oh, you want to start that again?
你又想开始了是么
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表