剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Chuck. Here are a few things you might need to know.
大家好 我是恰克 先介绍下情况
El, you know that Intersect project that Dad was working on?
艾莉 你知道爸爸做的机密数据库项目吧
I've been trying to figure it out for weeks.
我研究了好几个礼拜了
It's in my head.
数据库都在我脑海里
From what I can piece together from his files,
从我搜集到的他的资料来看
dad used this program to input a new identity into an operative.
发现爸爸用这个程序为一个特工设定了新的身份
But once he went undercover, something went wrong,
可他有一次他做了卧底 发生了些差错
The program took over.
程序接管了一切
He became his cover identity.
他就真的成了本来用于掩护身份的那个人
Agent X is Alexei Volkoff?
特工X是阿列克谢·沃尔科夫吗
I have a company to run
我现在经营着一家公♥司♥
and I need leverage to run it.
需要个强有力的后盾
And Norseman's the most dangerous weapon in the world.
而诺斯曼是世界上最危险的武器
We build the device as quickly as possible.
我们得尽快完成组装
Then no one can touch me, ever.
就没人敢再动我一根寒毛了
Right this way, Miss Volkoff.
这边请 沃尔科夫小姐
Again, I'm sorry it's taken so long to reassemble The Norseman,
再次抱歉 重新组装诺斯曼花了这么长时间
but we've finally done it.
不过我们最终还是完成了
I should hope so.
希望如此
Miss Volkoff's patience has worn very thin.
沃尔科夫女士的耐心快要消磨殆尽了
Whoever's been trying to sabotage the operation
无论谁想破坏我们的行动
certainly won't find their way down here.
肯定都到不到这里
DNA located. Aquring target...
DNA已定位 正在寻找目标
Let me, Vivian.
让我来 薇薇安
If-if I may ask, who is the first subject going to be?
冒昧问一句 谁会是第一个试验品
God! That noise!
天呐 好刺耳
Amazing!
太神奇了
It located the correct DNA.
它定位到了正确的DNA
It works! You know, dear,
它成功了 你知道吗 亲爱的
you really should try to do some of this dirty work yourself.
你真的要试着自己做一些坏事
You know, the head of Volkoff Industries
你知道吗 沃科夫工业的老大
needs a public face that spreads fear... and respect.
需要一个公众形象来散布恐惧以得到尊重
Thank you.
谢谢
I appreciate your guidance.
非常感谢您的指导
Of course, dear.
不客气 亲爱的
After you.
你先请
I think the proper word right now would be "Freeze."
我想现在最合适的话应该是"不许动"
Hello, Riley.
你好 莱利
Vivian, meet the woman
薇薇安 快来见一见
who betrayed... your father for 20 years.
欺骗了你父亲20年的女人
Frost, welcome back!
霜冻女王 欢迎回来
Good morning.
早安
You know what we have to do today?
知道今天我们要去做什么吗
Hunt someone? No.
追捕某个人吗 不对
Blow something up? No, again.
炸什么东西吗 也不对
M-mm. Crawl through...
去爬
sewers or... rat holes
下水道或者是老鼠洞吗
or underground lairs filled with sewage and rats?
又或者是有臭水和老鼠的地下巢穴吗
No, no, and no.
不 不 全都不是
Today we have a day off from the CIA.
我们今天不用为中情局工作
Today is about you and me and our wedding.
今天只有你和我还有我们的婚礼
God, that's good.
上帝啊 太好了
I'm sorry my bridesmaids couldn't help out more.
很抱歉我的伴娘不能帮更多的忙了
Staging that coup is taking longer than expected.
筹划这件事的时间比预想的多得多
No. That's totally understandable.
别这么说 我能理解
I mean, you know, coups take time.
我是说 你知道的 这一向很废时间
Anyway, uh, Awesome and Morgan and Ellie
总之 强人 摩根和艾莉
have basically taken over every chore we had, so...
已经接手了所有的琐事 所以
Your family is so sweet.
你家里人太贴心了
They're bending over backwards to
他们拼了老命
protect us from anything that's stressful.
使得咱们俩远离所有烦心的事儿
I know.
我知道
Of course there is that one little thing I have to do
当然我还得做一件小小的事情
that you don't get to know about,
一个你不知道的事
because I am adorable.
因为我太迷人了
Yes, you are.
对 确实
Everything is perfect. Nothing can go wrong.
一切都很完美 不会出任何差错
Oh, Sarah, you didn't.
莎拉 你不是吧
Chuck!
恰克
What? Why would you say that?
搞什么啊 你为啥那么说啊
Do you not watch movies?
你没看过电影吗
Well, I finally watched Mannequin.
对了 我终于看《木头美人》了
Oh, yeah? Did you like it?
是吗 喜欢吗
Not good. Little help.
快来帮我一把
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的老天 我的老天爷
Honey, get him down. I got him.
亲爱的 快弄他下来 我来搞定
Okay, bud. Uh, just go limp, fall into my arms.
哥们 腿松开吧 我来接住你
You go limp. Chuck!
你放松去吧 恰克来救我
Good morning. Everything... Everything fine here.
早安 一切 这里一切安好
Nothing to worry about.
啥都不用担心
Chuck! Do something!
恰克 快来帮我
All right, everybody calm down. I got this.
好了 大家冷静 我来搞定
All right, here we go. Here.
抓住我 上来
Here we go.
好了
You all right? Yeah, all good.
你还好吧 还好
Your face is a little flush.
你脸有点红
Well, so... Coming down!
是的 我要下来了
Awesome! Impressive, isn't it?
太牛了 大开眼界 是不是
You seriously don't do any core work?
你真的没做过专门的训练吗
Oh, just sitting up to reach the remote.
就是练练仰卧起坐去抓遥控器
Bitchin', dude. Right?
太厉害了 老兄 是吗
Oh, okay? You know what?
好了 知道吗
Chuck, Sarah, that was great,
恰克 莎拉 刚才是挺棒的
but seriously, back inside.
但是严肃地说 回屋里去
I don't want you doing any work today.
我不想你们今天动一根手指
Go do something romantic, okay?
去做点儿浪漫的事吧
Right. Romantic, got it. Thank you.
对的 浪漫的事 知道了 谢谢
Morgan? Yes, ma'am.
摩根 到 女士
We have more twinkle lights, don't we?
我们还有彩灯对吧
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Because this place has to be magical.
因为这个地方必须很迷人
Yes, ma'am. Magical! Morgan...
是的 女士 必须迷人 摩根
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Honey, you're scaring me.
亲爱的 你吓到我了
Just keep it moving.
该干什么干什么去吧
I hear you, honey. I'll...
知道了 亲爱的 我会
I'll take care of it, I promise.
我会好好照顾它的 我保证
Thank you, dad.
谢谢你 老爸
Guys, guys, I'm so sorry.
各位 我很抱歉
But, uh, I need a little help here.
我需要点儿帮助
I just told Ellie that I have all these extra twinkle lights,
我刚刚告诉艾莉我有多余的彩灯
and I don't have actual twinkle lights,
但是我并没有
and she could yell at me.
她会冲我怒吼的
Oh, do you want me to just go out and get some for you?
想让我出去帮你弄点儿来吗
Can you do that? Yeah.
你会去吗 会的
Really? Of course.
真的吗 当然
You're the best. You are wonderful. Come here.
你最好了 你太了不起了 靠过来
And did I tell you...
我有告诉过你
how very excited I am to have you as my very,
能和你一起去参加恰克的婚礼
very hot date to Chuck's wedding?
我真的很兴奋
See, I was figuring when this day came,
知道吗 我原来以为等到那一天的时候
I would be taking my mother.
我会和我妈一起去
Well, your mom's gonna have to get her own date,
你妈必须得自己有个伴
because you are mine. Oh.
因为你是我的了
Castle. Oh, no.
城♥堡♥ 遭了
"Oh, no," What?
什么遭了
What? Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-what? Do we have a mission? Today?
啥 啥啥啥 我们有任务吗 今天的吗
I have a mission.
是我有任务
I'll just tell Ellie she's gonna have to do without us.
我去告诉艾莉我们帮不了她了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表