剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
most important weapons deals.
最重要的武器生意的执行人
She uses her cover as a runway model to travel the world,
她利用模特作为掩饰身份环游世界
get access to the most powerful people,
去跟最有权势的人联♥系♥
and deliver weapons like this.
并且运送这种武器
Stepanova stole an ammunition clip containing smart bullets
斯坦潘诺娃从巴黎附近的一家军工厂
from a weapons development facility outside Paris.
偷了一支装有智能子弹的弹夹
Mr. Bartowski.
巴托斯基先生
Uh, what are smart bullets?
智能子弹是什么
Microchip controlled. They have
由微芯片控制的
a built-in GPS.
有内置卫星导航仪
The bullet guides itself to the target.
子弹能自己追踪目标
Something a good spy
这种东西
would never need.
优秀的特工可不需要
Maybe you should get some.
也许你该去搞点来
Actually, that's exactly what I need you to do.
实际上 我正有此意
Stepanova plans to sell the weapons
斯坦潘诺娃计划在米兰时装周的一个聚会上
at a party during Milan Fashion Week.
卖♥♥掉这些武器
I'm sending you two to intercept them.
我派你们俩去截取这些东西
Colonel Casey...
凯西上校
after the Yves St. Laurent incident,
在伊夫圣罗兰发生那种事
you will obviously have to sit this one out.
这一次任务你明显只能靠边了
Stab one guy with a stiletto...
杀了我吧
Bartowski, Walker,
巴托斯基 沃克
you'll need to leave immediately.
你们得马上出发
Packed and ready to go, General.
整装待发 将军
Now, there's a woman in love.
这女人可是在恋爱中
No one loves a mission more than Walker.
没人比沃克更爱出任务了
You need to be on your guard out there.
你在外得保护好自己
Volkoff and his people-
沃科夫和他的手下
they're serious.
可都是来真的
Yeah, yeah, I, uh, I got it,
是啊 我知道的
but the closer I get to finding Volkoff,
不过我越快找到沃科夫
the closer I get to finding my mom. Well, I won't be there
就能越快找到我妈妈
to rescue your ass.
这次我可不会救你于危难之中了
I'll be stuck here.
我困在这了
"Stuck here."
困在这
Come on, Casey, you know you like Burbank a little.
别啊 凯西 你还是有点喜欢伯班克的
Okay, granted,
好吧 说起来
we'd all rather be on the Amalfi Coast
谁都愿意待在阿马尔菲海岸
or Bora-Bora or something like that,
或者博拉博拉岛这之类的地方
but don't you feel a little bit at home here?
可你在这就没有一点家的感觉吗
Yeah, I guess, about as much as Darfur
可能吧 大概跟达尔富尔
or that cave in Afghanistan.
或者阿富汗的那个山洞差不多
Okay, but then, supposing there was someone-
好吧 但是 假设
could there be someone, a person-
这里有那么一个人
who makes you feel
能让你
even a little more at home, like Alex?
略有一点点家的感觉的 比如亚历克斯
I mean, you see her a lot, right?
你经常见她的吧
No.
没有
No? She's your daughter.
没有 她是你女儿耶
Spies don't put down roots.
特工不能安定下来
That's the rule.
这是规矩
Rule.
规矩
It's not a rule.
这不是规矩
It's a, it's a notion or a suggestion
这是 是个主张 或者建议
or guideline.
或者指导原则
It's about that Achilles' heel thing, isn't it?
这跟那什么致命弱点有关是吧
Achilles- how do you know...?
致命 你怎么知道
Grimes told me.
格莱姆斯告诉我的
That pipsqueak will talk to anyone he thinks is listening.
那个八卦王只要觉得有听众就叨叨不停
Chuck, beautiful women have a lot of baggage.
恰克 漂亮女人的行李多得难以想象
You should be happy Walker's is just a suitcase.
沃克只有个手提箱 你应该感到高兴
Any sign of Sofia?
有索菲亚的踪迹吗
No, not yet.
没 还没看见
Strapless Versace, huh?
无吊带的的范思哲
Very daring, Agent Walker.
很有勇气啊 沃克探员
How much Project Runway have you been watching?
你"天桥风云"看多了是吧
There she is.
那就是她
It's got to be in the purse.
东西肯定在包里
The smart bullets?
智能子弹
All right, I got this one.
好的 我来搞定
Excuse me.
抱歉
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
Nobody, I'm nobody, this is nothing.
谁都不是 我谁都不是 这是个小意外
No, I wasn't tring to do that-
我不是故意的
put my hand on your bottom.
去摸你的屁♥股♥
Your hand is still touching my perfection.
你的手还在我的翘臀上
So it is.
是啊
So sorry about that.
真不好意思
That was an accident-
这是场小插曲
a happy accident, kind of, I guess, not really-
挺好的 我觉得 不是吗...
uh, but I'm not a weirdo pervert
但是不管你此刻怎么想
by any stretch of the imagination.
我真的不是一个变♥态♥狂啦
Then what are you doing here? I'm, I'm here
你在这干嘛 我是和她
with, um...
一起...
Oh, I see.
哦 我懂啦
No harm done.
原谅你
Did you get it? Not exactly, no.
拿到了吗 没有
Had a little awkward moment there, actually.
刚才有点小尴尬
What happened? I went for the purse
怎么了 我伸手去拿她的小包
and then she turned and then
然后她突然转身
my hand was very- I mean, very lightly
我的手就很...很轻的
on her- kind of-
摸到了...她的...
you know, really it's not that important.
不重要啦
She's still at the bar.
她还在吧台那边
No,she is going
她现在离开吧台了
He's taking her purse.
他拿走了她的小包
What, who is? The bartender.
什么 谁 那个酒保
She's already made the drop.
看来她已经完成交货了
Hand it over.
给我
Okay.
好吧
Uh, Sarah.
莎拉
She knew we were coming.
她知道我们要来
Let's go.
走人
Okay, remain calm- remain ca- remai...
保持镇定...镇定
Should I throw it?
扔了吗
Why did it click?
为什么会滴答响
Clicks are bad.
滴答响什么的最讨厌了
Okay, it must have a pressure sensor.
肯定有压力传感器
If you let go, it'll explode.
如果你扔出去 就会引爆
Oh, go quick, quick, quick, quick, quick.
快点 快 快 快 快
Do what you do.
拿出看家的本领来
Sarah, listen,
莎拉 听着
I cannot die without you knowing
我在死之前必须
that I accept you for who you are, okay?
让你明白 我爱的是你这个人
Your weird unpacking habit-
你那奇怪的永远打包整装待发的习惯
it doesn't matter to me.
我不在乎
Nothing matters. I still love you.
我不在乎任何事 我仍旧爱着你
You still love me?
你仍旧爱着我
Sorry, what, what?
什么 什么
Did I...
我...
Those weren't the best last words, were they?
这份遗言貌似不够精彩
Top three things you can do with a Roomba.
吸尘器的三项最佳用途
Number three. Go
第三点 说
Okay, this new Buy More has changed a lot,
买♥♥多多变化太大了
and I don't think it's for the better.
我觉得变的没以前好了
Shut up, Grimes.
闭嘴 格莱姆斯
Dude, what is up with the Buy More?
老兄 买♥♥多多这是怎么了
Everyone is, like, scary efficient.
每个人 怎么都 那么有效率
Hadn't noticed. Hadn't noticed, either.
没注意 我也没注意
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表