剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
but he's also a known associate of
同时也是某个人公开的联♥系♥人
one...
那人是
Guys, come on. Baddie the Belgian.
拜托 就是那混♥蛋♥"比利时仔"
He handles all the Belgian's dirty work--
他处理"比利时仔"所有的下等活计
extortion, kidnapping.
敲诈勒索啊 绑♥架♥啊
And he's in L.A., at the Thai embassy.
他就在洛杉矶 泰国大使♥馆♥
Which is Thai soil.
那属于泰国领地
It's not in our jurisdiction.
我们没有管辖权
We don't have jurisdiction, Walker.
我们没有管辖权的 沃克
Come on, Casey, be a spy.
拜托 凯西 拿出特工的架势
Who told you to bring this in here?
谁让你拿这东西进来的
This is the ugliest rug I've ever seen.
这是我所见过最丑的毯子
We're looking for the Belgian.
我们在找"比利时仔"
Who are you?
你是谁
He's taken somebody.
他抓走了某个人
Charles Carmichael. Goes by Chuck.
查尔斯·卡尔麦克 也叫恰克
What do you know about him?
你对他知道些什么
You have no right to be here on Thai soil.
你无权在泰国土地上撒野
Hi. Welcome to American soil.
你好 欢迎来到美国
Now, where's Chuck?
恰克在哪
I'm asking you again.
再问你一次
Where can I find the Belgian?
我能在哪找到"比利时仔"
You know, you don't understand how high the stakes are here.
你根本就不知道这件事有多重大
You're gonna tell me exactly what I want to know!
给我听清了 我问什么 你就答什么
Listen, Casey, I think Sarah's about to go
听着 凯西 我想莎拉打算
all Kill Bill on this dude.
来个全世界大追杀
And rumor has it that Beckman knows
传说贝克曼知道
somebody stormed in the embassy and stole a national.
有人闯进大使♥馆♥抓走一名外交官
Now, I know I'm the new guy here, but I think
我知道我是新人 不过我觉得
that's kind of international incident-y.
这事有点涉及到国际事件了
Walker knows what lines not to cross.
办事的界限沃克还是分得清的
Walker!
沃克
A word, please.
借一步说话
Well, can it wait?
不能等会吗
No.
不能
He's not talking.
他不开口
And he's a smirker. You know, just 'cause
就知道傻笑 虽然
I helped you bring him here
我帮你带他来这
doesn't mean I'm giving you free reign.
不代表我就让你自♥由♥发挥了
You need to cool down, get some rest.
你得冷静下来 休息一下
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
I was wrong about you.
我对你判断错误
You're not acting like a worried girlfriend.
你一点也不像个焦虑的小女人
No, you're acting like a spy I used to know,
你曾经也有过这样的风格
before Chuck.
当然是在遇到恰克之前了
Langston Graham's wild card enforcer.
你是兰斯顿·格拉汉姆的万能劳力
I didn't like that Sarah Walker. You know why?
我不喜欢那个莎拉·沃克 知道为什么吗
'Cause she was unpredictable.
因为她做事不守规矩
Now, you're gonna go home.
你现在回家去
I insist.
我坚持
You insist? How are you gonna do that?
你坚持 你坚持又怎样
I-I insist. I... Insist.
我坚持 我 坚持
Hey, hey, listen to me.
听我说
Look, Sarah, we all want to find Chuck, okay?
莎拉 我们都想找到恰克 好吗
But I think we could all use
可我觉得我们都应该
a little rest, too, right?
休息一下了 好不
I know I'm super cranky I get under nine hours,
我要是睡不够9个小时就容易火大
so let's-let's calm down and-a let's go get a few winks.
所以 都冷静下来 去眯一会
Then you go back to your manhunt.
然后再回来找人
Nice and well-rested.
好好休息休息
Okay?
好吗
You have two hours.
给你两个小时
Man, that was scary.
太吓人了
I do okay?
我做的还好吧
I was kind of shaking there.
我刚才都有点发抖
I-I know it's not scary for you, but...
我知道你不觉得吓人 可是
I can't believe you have a 36-hour shift.
我不敢相信你要连上36个小时班
You're pregnant; it's not okay.
你怀着孕呢 这可不好
Honey, the nurses reserved me my own broom closet.
亲爱的 护士给我单独留了个杂物间
I have a very nice cot.
我有个小床
I will steal some winks.
我得空会休息的
Between these long shifts at the hospital
在医院得上长班
and all the stressing about your family,
回家来还有压力
I'm worried about you, and the baby.
我很担心你和宝宝
Listen, I promise to take care of myself.
我保证我会照顾好自己的
You need to be calm and peaceful.
你要保持平静祥和
I will be calm and peaceful.
我保证我会平静祥和
Not too calm.
但别太平静了
And don't goalling asleep at the wheel.
小心你瞌睡驾驶 卧倒在方向盘上了
Speaking of, can't you take the new Sienna?
说到此 因何你不开新丰田商旅车呢
I like my dad's ride.
我喜欢老爹送的座驾
Did your dad's ride
你老爹送的座驾
get five out of five stars
有五星级的全方位
in side-impact protection?
防撞保护吗
What is this
这是什么
Whoa.
哇哦
What is this thing?
这是什么东西
I've never seen anything like it.
头一次见到的新鲜玩意啊
I don't know.
不知道
I thought that I found everything of my dad's
我以为我已经找到所有
that there was to find.
老爹的东西了
Do you think it's spy stuff?
你觉得这个是特工的装备什么的吗
I don't know.
我哪知道
Uh, we could try and turn it on and figure out.
开机试试呗 看看到底是啥
Right.
好的
I don't want it to be spy stuff.
我不希望它是特工装备
You do it.
你来
Okay.
好了
Nothing.
啥都没有
Shoot.
该死
I'm late.
我迟到了
I can't believe that I have to work for two days.
不敢想我还要去工作俩礼拜
is is all I'm gonna think about
我肯定满脑子都在想这事
the whole time. It's gonna kill me.
太要命了
Babe, remember, we're staying calm.
宝宝 记住了 要保持平静
Okay? You go to work and you don't worry.
你放心工作 别想这个事了
Maybe I'll just call Chuck and we'll figure it out.
我给恰克打个电♥话♥ 把它研究明白
No. No Chuck, okay?
不要找恰克
If this is spy-related,
如果这和特工有关
it's gonna reel him back in.
会再把他牵扯进来的
I want to keep him safe.
我希望他平平安安的就好
Chuck, listen to me very closely.
恰克 给我听仔细了
If you don't access the Intersect,
要是你不连接机密数据库
forget about Sarah,
就别想再见到莎拉了
Ellie, Morgan
艾莉 摩根什么的吧
and this Awesome character.
还有这个叫强人的
No one will love you.
没人会爱你了
You'll be nothing.
你将一文不值
You will lose them all.
你会失去他们所有人
How you holding up?
你怎么样
Not great.
不是很好
Yeah... no. Me, neither.
其实...我也一样
I've had this awful taste in my mouth
自从恰克失踪之后
ever since Chuck disapared.
自己的口气臭死了
Which makes me think, wherever he is,
我想 虽然不知道他在哪
he's probably eating something icky.
但大概知道他吃的东西是太甜了
Strange twin thing.
诡异的双胞胎感应
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
No.
不知道
No. No, I've never seen it before.
我绝对啥都没听过 啥都不知道
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表