剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Aah! What ha you done?
你干什么啊
Sarah, get back!
莎拉 退后
Chuck, no!
恰克 别
You exposed both of us?
你也被感染到了
Why?
为什么
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样
Everything! Everything!
一切东西 一切东西
Everything! Almost... Almost everything!
这么都变成这样了
Make it stop. Make it stop. Somebody turn it off.
快停下啊 把它关了
Chuck, listen to me,
恰克 听着
it's all in your hea You need to fight it.
这全是你脑子里的假象 用意识克服
I'm trying, but it's horrible.
我正在尝试 但太可怕了
This is exactly why I don't see scary movies,
所以我从来都不看恐怖片
and I stick mainly to the PG-13 region.
13岁以下儿童不宜的片子我都不看
Come on.
快点
If you get me out of here,
只要你带我出去
I will consider taking you
我就可以考虑
Anything. Anything you want.
可以 随便怎样都行
Now I'm going to kill that bitch Frost who double-crossed me.
我要把那个霜冻干掉 这婊♥子♥他妈的把我卖♥♥了
No, no, I can't let that happen.
不行 这绝对不行
Did you just lock us in here?
你把我们封锁在这儿了
Oh... look who's the comedian now.
我们来看看谁笑得出来
Chuck!
恰克
Sarah?
莎拉
No, please make it stop!
求你了 赶快停止吧
No!
不
Come on, Casey, pick up.
凯西 接电♥话♥啊
Okay.
好
Our informant should be here soon
我们的线人马上就来
to give us an update on Project Isis.
他会把艾西斯计划交给我们
This is so cool. "Our informant," That is so cloak-and-dagger.
太酷了 "我们的线人" 特工太帅了
I love it.
我喜欢
What ds that make me the inside man? The mole?
那我叫什么呢 内应 还是前锋
You're the magnet.
你叫磁铁
The magnet. I love that. Yeah!
磁铁 太帅了
Spies have the coolest names.
特工的外号♥太酷了
Okay, what do you need
那么磁铁
e magnet to do?
需要干些什么呢
You already look like a spy.
你看上去已经像模像样了
Now all I need you to do is stand here by the Vic
现在你只需要在这儿站好了
And act like one.
摆出特工的架势
Yeah?
是吗
Done.
没问题
How was that?
你看这样如何
Wonderful.
挺好
Found you.
找到你了
Oh, look.
看啊
Aisle of Terror.
恐怖走廊
An unfortunate place for you to be trapped.
这里用来关你正好
Aisle of Terror...
恐怖走廊
Images that can cause terror in even the most... fearless...
即便他是最无知无畏的疯子 可以引起恐
lunatics...
惧感
What the hell is this?
这是什么东西
Public showers?
公共浴室
That's peculiar.
这个很诡异啊
Reminds me of Professor Schofield's work.
好像是斯科菲尔德教授的研究
That hack.
那个混♥蛋♥
Thought he knew about fear.
以为自己懂得什么叫恐惧
A baby in a snail costume.
穿着蜗牛外套的婴儿
It... it is Schofield's work.
绝对是斯科菲尔德的作品
That's crazy.
真是疯了
Is it a baby...
这是小孩
or a snail?
还是蜗牛
Old people.
老年人
Oh, get it out of my head!
别再让我看了
Interspecies relations.
跨物种友谊
The terror-- the terror. It's...
恐怖 恐怖的感觉
It's all flooding back now.
又回来了
Black licorice!
黑甘草
Please, please me it stop!
别 别再放了
Man feet!
人的脚
Otters!
水獭
This can't be happenin
不可能的吧
Schofield!
斯科菲尔德
Chuck.
恰克
No... Chuck, areou okay? What happened?
恰克 怎么了
Sarah, I don't want to--
莎拉 我不想
I... I don't want to see you like this,
不想看见你这副模样
so I'm just going to keep
在我找到解药前
my eyes closed until we get the antidote.
把眼睛闭着行不行啊
Okay? Okay, okay.
好吗 好吗
Okay, okay, bye.
好的 再见
Let's get up. Come on.
快起来吧
Give me your gun.
把枪交出来
No, but it's not a real gun.
其实这不是真枪
It's-it'just a
这只不过是
heavily-modified
一支化了妆的
paint ball pistol.
颜料枪
Which I know paint ball's still very, very dangerous,
虽然我知道打颜料也是非常非常危险的
but what I'm trying to explain is that
但我想说的是
it's not real...
这不算真枪
I'll take that folder.
文件归我了
Casey, Casey, what is going on?
凯西 凯西 怎么回事
Why is there a gun to my head?
为什么会有枪顶着我脑袋
I'm the magnet.
我是磁铁
I'm the magnet for bad guys?
吸引坏人的磁铁
Are you kidding me?
不是吧你
Come on, man.
我靠
I can'believe you.
你这也做得出啊
I cannot believe that you would bring me here
不敢相信你带我来这儿
and use me as a human target. What nerve.
是为了让我当活靶子 搞毛啊
Grimes... No, no, no, I need to finish.
格莱姆斯 你别打断我
And this may sting, but you need to hear it.
虽然你会觉得比较刺耳 但我还是要说
You, sir,
我说长官
are not very thoughtful. Not one bit.
你也太不体贴人了 一点都不体贴
I mean, am I alone here?
有人同意我观点吗
Well... yeah.
这个 嗯
What, are yo agreeing with him?
你还敢答应
Whose side are you on?
你到底帮谁
Can I go?
我能走了吗
Yeah, run along.
撒腿跑吧
Oh, not cool, man.
太逊了
That is just not cool. You did good, Gres.
太逊了 兄弟 你干得不错 小格
Really? Thank you.
是吗 谢谢
I tried to really kind
我刚才那是相当的
of sink into the role, you know, an..
入戏啊 对吧
Oh, I know that "Huh."
你这著名的叹气我有所了解
Why-- what does it say?
这么了 文档里说什么
Chuck's mom' story checks out.
恰克母亲的行动记录在案
She's totally clean.
她是自己人
Perfect.
非常好
Oh, that was not a fun trip.
这次行动不太有趣啊
Well, thank God we got Wheelwright to give up that antitoxin
幸好我们赶在威尔莱特彻底风瘫之前
before he went completely off the reservation.
拿到了解毒药
Thank you, Sarah.
谢谢 莎拉
You're the greatest partner ever.
你是我的最佳拍档
Oh, my God.
天呐
What?
怎么
My mom-- she left a message.
我妈妈 她留了一条消息
She wants to see Ellie tonight before she goes back undercover.
今晚她想在返回沃科夫那边之前 先见见艾莉
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表