剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
but I'm still not buying.
但我还是不信
You are not to pursue anyone or anything
在你们赢回美国政♥府♥的信任前
until you have earned back
你们不许调查任何人
the trust of the United States Government.
或任何事
And if history is any indication, then that might take a while.
按以往的情况看 这将会是很长一段时间
Okay, now where's the ball?
好了 小球现在在哪里
This one? Really?
这个吗 真的吗
You sure?
你确定
Okay.
好
Nope. You see, the secret to
没有 瞧 骗术的秘窍就在于
the shell game is the ball's not in any of these.
哪个杯子里都没有小球
It's right here in my pocket.
球在我口袋里
Once you know all the cons,
只要你知道了这所有的骗术
you'll never be a sucker.
你就不会被骗了
Your daughter needs a father she can rely on, Jack!
你女儿需要一个值得信赖的父亲 杰克
She can count on me!
她可以信赖我
Really? Is that why you're asking for money again?
是吗 所以你又向我要钱吗
Look, whatever you can spare now,
这样 只要你现在借给我
I'll double in a month.
一个月后我双倍奉还
You know I'm good for it.
你知道我会守信用的
You're not welcome here anymore.
这里不欢迎你
I'm sorry. Okay, okay, I get it.
抱歉 好吧 我知道了
Just let me say goodbye first. No.
让我跟她说声再见 不行
I can't imagine what it must be like for
我无法想象这么好的女孩
that sweet girl to constantly say good-bye to her father.
每次跟她父亲说再见所承受的痛苦
She deserves better.
她应该得到更好的对待
I don't want to live with Grandma any more. I'm coming with you.
我不想再和奶奶住了 我跟你走
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
不行 我不认为这是个好主意
But I brought this.
但是我带了这个
You need it,right?
你需要的 对吗
I can't. Sweety. It's your money.
不行 宝贝 这是你的钱
But I know you're good for it.
但是我知道你会守信用的
Plus, we don't need that money
再说 并不是非得要那些钱
to have an adventure together.
我们才能一起去冒险的
You're right. All we need is you and me.
你说得对 只要我们在一起就够了
You want some ice cream?
你想吃冰欺凌吗
No.
不吃
I'm sorry my advice didn't pan out.
抱歉我的点子没奏效
Is that why you're here, because you were worried?
你在这儿是因为你担心我吗
Yeah.
是啊
A skosh. Here.
喝一点 拿着
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's a work thing, I probably shouldn't discuss it.
工作上的事 我也许不该跟你说
Come on, give your old man a chance.
讲咯 给你老爹一个机会
I do know a thing or two about criminals.
我对罪犯还是略知一二的
Maybe I can help.
我可能帮得上忙
Okay, well, there are these three brothers called the Klugs,
好吧 有姓克鲁格的三兄弟
and they are never in the same
他们从来不会同时出现在同一个地方
place at the same time, but they're going to be in L.A.
但是他们现在一起到洛杉矶来了
for their sister's wedding, and
来出席他们妹妹的婚礼
they always carry around this device with them,
他们一直随身都携带一个设备
called the Zephyr,
名叫"微风"
but they rotate it amongst themselves, and, um...
由他们轮流守护 还有...
you know,never mind, this is...
还是算了 这...
No,I'm listening.
别啊 我在听呢
Your mark are the Klugs, and the Zephyr's the package.
你们的目标就是克鲁格兄弟和'微风'装置
Right.
对
Right, but the problem is the wedding reception that
对啊 问题是他们要去参加的婚宴
they're supposed to be at is one of Daphne's cons.
只是达芙妮的一个骗局
Any way we could make that wedding reception happen?
我们有什么办法让这场婚宴成为现实吗
Daphne's records did say
从达芙妮的记事本上看
that she had never met the Gerlichs in person,
她本人从来没有见过格利希夫妇
but even if I convince them that it's still on,
就算我说服他们婚宴照常举♥行♥
how can I possibly throw a $100,000
在没有中情局的资源支持下
wedding in 24 hours with no CIA resources?
我一下也拿不出10万美元举办婚礼
'Cause darling, you got me.
但是亲爱的 你还有我呢
Now, I know you guys are all used
好了 我知道你们平时
to having some high-tech resources at your fingertips,
手边都是高科技的资源
but everything I know, I learned in the
但是我所知道的都是80年代学的
'80s when VCRs and rollerblades were the cutting edge,
那个时候流行的就是录像机和旱冰鞋
so just bear with me.
所以你们就将就一下
Especially you, Chuck.
特别是你 恰克
Just wanted to thank you guys for including me on this.
谢谢让我也加入
Always wanted to pull a con, so...
我一直想参与一场骗局 所以...
Daphne Peralta promised the Gerlichs a lavish reception
达芙妮·佩拉尔塔答应格利希夫妇
at the Grand Ambassador Hotel Ballroom.
在大使酒店的宴会厅举办一场盛大的婚宴
That is beautiful.
真漂亮
Unfortunately, the ballroom was
很不走运 宴会厅已经在几个月前
booked months in advance for Tammy Katz's Bat Mitzvah.
就被塔米·卡茨预订了举♥行♥成人礼
So it's a no-go.
所以 去不了了
Not necessarily.
不一定
Bat Mitzvah starts at 8:00,
成人礼8点钟开始
and our reception begins at 6:30.
我们的婚宴可以6点半开始
Ma'am. Can I help you?
女士 有什么我能帮你的
So you gonna act like you don't know who I am now?
你打算装作不认识我吗
Daphne Peralta,
达芙妮·佩拉尔塔
Tammy Katz's Bat Mitzvah coordinator.
塔米·卡茨成人礼的协调员
Now per Tammy, I called in advance to
我之前打过电♥话♥的 按照塔米的要求
ensure I'd have the room for two hours before the party.
成人礼开始前两个小时这个宴会厅由我负责
Tammy's got a theme for tonight.
塔米为今晚的宴会准备了一个主题
Hungarian wedding.
匈牙利婚礼
Casey, what are you doing here? I came to stop you.
凯西 你来做什么 我来阻止你
You're in deep enough as it is.
你们的麻烦已经够大了
But, Casey...
但是 凯西
the three Klug brothers will all be here tonight,
克鲁格兄弟今晚都会到这来
and one of them will be carrying the
其中一个会带上"微风"装置
Zephyr device that has all of Iran's nuclear research on it.
里面全是伊朗的核研究资料
And I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但确实是真的
Look, I shouldn't have lied to you
我知道我不该对说谎
I did it to protect you. I'm sorry.
我那样做是为了保护你 抱歉
It was a mistake,
那样做不对
but what Chuck is talking about is very real.
但是恰克说的确实千真万确
Okay, what can I do to help?
好吧 我能帮什么忙
Hey, cop face. Glad you could join us.
警♥察♥脸 很高兴你加入我们
I think we got a job for you.
我想我们有个活得你做
All right, all you party people,
好啦 各位嘉宾
let's get this shindig a-goin'! Come on!
狂欢现在开始 来吧
Enjoy.
玩得愉快
Still no sign of the Klugs.
还是没看到克鲁格兄弟
Keep stalling.
继续拖延时间
All righty,folks.
好啦 各位
Slow things down for a second,huh?
来点慢节奏的怎么样
Grab that special someone,
牵起你心爱人的手
and show'em how much you love 'em.
让她知道你有多爱她
Shall we?
我们跳一曲吧
You're asking me to dance?
你要我跟你跳舞吗
We got time.
我们还有时间
Plus,uh,it could be the only chance
再说 我可能就只有这么一次机会
I get to dance with my daughter at a wedding.
和我的女儿在婚礼上跳舞
Chuck and I are getting married.
恰克和我就要结婚了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry I didn't invite you. Oh, hell, you were right not to.
抱歉没有邀请你 不请我是对的
I don't exactly have a great track record of,uh...
我确实有 这方面的前科
well...
呃
being around.
总不在你身边
Truth is, I, uh...
事实上 我
I never thought my little girl would settle down.
我从没想过我的小女孩会安定下来
I thought you'd end up more like me,
我以为你最终会像我一样
just one adventure after another,
一次次的去冒险
never stay in one place too long...
从不在一个地方呆太久
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表