剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
No one stops us.
没人能阻止我们
No one ever has.
从未有人可以
Chuck, did you just flash?
恰克 你刚才闪现了吗
Oh, chuck me.
天 饶了我吧
Kill him.
杀了他
Chuck?
恰克
Guys...
各位
I know kung fu.
我会功夫了
Agent Carmichael.
卡尔麦克探员
Call me "Charles."
请叫我查尔斯
You have something that belongs to my boss, Yuri: the case.
尤里 你拿着本属于我老大的东西 那箱子
I would like for you to give it to me.
我想请你交给我
Please?
拜托
You show up with no gun and "please?"
就你这啥也不带的过来还"拜托"
What, i quiver in fear?
怎么 我在你霸气中战栗吗
Chuck, we've got a lock on the case.
恰克 我们锁定了那个箱子
It's there in the room with you.
就在你身处的房♥间里
Give me the case...
把箱子给我
Or else.
要不然
Or else what?
要不然怎样
Or else i do this?
要不然我就这样
No, i was thinking something more like this.
不 这样才更加带劲
Ha! Cool, cool, cool! Everybody be cool!
淡定 淡定 所有人淡定
Everybody just chill out!
所有人给我冷静下来
Very, very good. On the ground now.
很好 放到地上
Nice and easy.
轻轻地慢慢地
Now, Yuri, hand me that case,
现在 尤里 把箱子给我
And then after that, it's pirogi time.
然后就是喝茶时间了
No.
不
Shoot him, Chuck.
开枪 恰克
Do it.
开枪啊
Shoot me.
有种射我啊
Don't mess with me, Yuri.
别跟我玩花样 尤里
Shoot him now!
马上开枪
Get him!
干掉他
Chuck, what is happening?
恰克 你搞什么鬼
Your heart rate just spiked. Are you okay?
你心率飙升 你还好吗
I'm okay. I got punched in the face.
还行 脸上中拳
It's throbbing a little bit.
所以有点激动
Get out of there now!
现在快给我出来
Where's my exit?
我如何脱离
They're closing in on you. Get to a roof.
他们正在包围你 赶快找个屋顶
Chopper's in now.
直升机正过来接应
Listen, General, I don't want to sound demanding here,
听着 将军 我不想表现得像是狮子大开口
But I could really use that chopper right about now!
但我现在真的需要直升机 就现在
The chopper's too far out.
直升机离得太远
Satellite says there's a power line on the roof
卫星显示屋顶上有根电线
That runs to the next building.
连接着对面的建筑
Zip line across, we'll find you a new exit...
滑降过去 我们会帮你找个新的脱离路线
What do you mean, zip line?
滑降过去是什么玩意儿
It's in the intersect.
机密数据库里有的
Okay, I got this.
好吧 明白了
General, i don't think this is
将军 我可不觉得
a good idea. I'm not flashing.
这是个好主意 我完全没有闪现
Do it, Chuck! Flash!
快 恰克 给我闪
Look, if you stress me out, it's never going to work.
你要是把我逼得紧张过度 那是绝不可能闪现的
Chuck, Flash!
恰克 闪现
Okay.
好吧
Flash.
闪现
One, two, three, flash.
一二三 闪现
I don't think my vertigo is helping here.
晕头转向的完全起不了作用
General, are you there?
将军 你还在不
General?!
将军
You're dead.
你死定了
That's all, Frank.
够了 弗兰克
Terminate the simulation.
演习中止
Copy that, ma'am.
收到 女士
Chuck?
恰克
You can come down now.
你可以下来了
Why didn't you shoot Yuri, Chuck?
你怎么不向尤里开枪 恰克
Well, we were very close,
我差一点就开枪了
And while i realize it's just a simulation,
但当我反应过来这只是个演习时
Safety first, you know?
安全第一 你明白吗
And to be perfectly honest,
说老实话
I'm still not comfortable with the whole shooting people thing
我对开枪射击还是感到浑身不对劲儿
This isn't working out.
这法子走不通
Look, General, I realize that we've had our setbacks,
将军 我明白我们是遇到了点挫折
I-i-i do, but let's not dwell in the past here.
真的 但能不能不纠结于过去
I'm convinced i can be a great spy. i know it.
我坚信我能成为个伟大的特工 从心底里
We've spent millions of dollars
我们花费了上百万的经费
To get you up and running as our new intersect agent.
培养你成为我们新的机密数据库特工
It's not working.
但全部打水漂了
Well, maybe my dad can help. He built the computer.
也许我老爸能帮忙 毕竟他造的这电脑
The problem is not with the computer.
问题不在于电脑
It's with you.
问题在于你
The intersect 2.0 was designed to go into a real spy,
机密数据库2.0版是为真正的特工度身定制的
Like Bryce Larkin,
比如布莱斯·拉尔金
Someone in complete control of their feelings.
他能完全控制自己的感情
What are you saying?
你在说什么呢
It's over.
项目结束
Our Los Angeles field unit will keep an eye on you
洛杉矶外勤组会一直监视你
Until a final decision can be made regarding your status.
最后决定情况会取决于你的状态
Wait, hold on just-just a second here.
等...等一下
Are you saying you're firing me, General?
你是在说你解雇我了吗 将军
Do you... you have any idea what i gave up for this?
你...你明不明白我为了这个放弃了多少东西吗
Goodbye, Chuck. No. You don't know what i said no to!
再见 恰克 不 你不知道我为此拒绝了什么
Frank.
弗兰克
Go home, tell your sister you went on
回家 告诉你的姐姐你搭上了
A last-minute trip to europe, six weeks.
最后一分钟的欧洲游 六周
Where are we really going?
那我们实际是去哪儿
To a red site training facility.
红点训练中心
Training for what?
训练什么
For you, moron.
训练你 白♥痴♥
The new intersect.
这个新的机密数据库
They're gonna train you to use it,
他们要训练你如何使用
Turn you into a real super-spy.
将你训练成真正的超级特工
Sarah, did Casey tell you they're
莎拉 凯西有没跟你说
moving me to a training facility?
他们要将我送到训练中心
I'm going to be a real spy.
我要成为真正的特工了
I know, I heard.
我知道 我听说了
Come on. What...?
过来 什么
What's the matter?
怎么了
If you do this, if you go,
如果你真这么干了 如果你去了
You're gonna be a spy for the rest of your life.
你的余生都必须是个特工了
Every city is gonna be a new mission and a new identity,
每个城市都将有你的新任务和新身份
And you're not gonna be the same person.
而且你再也变不回来了
Yeah. That's a great thing.
对啊 这多好啊
Chuck, listen. We could...
恰克 听着 我们可以
We could what?
可以什么
We could run?
可以逃离吗
Together. You and me.
双宿双飞 你和我
We go now, and we never look back.
现在离开 再不回头
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I have some money saved up.
我有一些存款
I'd have to get us some new identities,
我还得给咱弄新的身份
Create an escape route.
计划逃离路线
For now, go to the training facility in Prague,
现在 你先去布拉格的训练中心
Then meet me at the Nadrazi Train Station
然后在纳德拉齐火车站碰头
in three weeks' time at 7:00,
时间是三周后的七点钟
And then i can figure the rest out later.
接着把之后的一切给计划好
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表