剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
She's a hot mess!
就跟热锅上蚂蚁似的
Well, General Beckman and Roan Montgomery
贝克曼将军和罗恩·蒙哥马利
have a bit of a history.
有一段情史
Their romance has been going on for decades.
这段感情已经延续几十年了
Historic events happen when those two are together.
这俩在一块的时候发生不少历史事件
Berlin '89, Iraq '91...
89年的柏林 91年的伊♥拉♥克♥
Florida 2000...
两千年的佛罗里达
Which is why we better go get him.
所以我们最好去救他
Roan Montgomery.
罗恩·蒙哥马利
Did you ever think your storied life as a spy
你有没有想过你传奇特工生涯的结束
would come to an end because you picked up a girl in a bar?
会是缘于你在酒吧里搭上了个女孩
Well, actually, yes.
事实上有
That's precisely how I thought I'd go.
我的确认为我会这么走的
But that's not what happened.
不过现在可不是
Mm-mm. No, I'm
不
exactly where I wanted to be:
我来这里是打算好了的
in front of the woman who's created
坐在这个创造了世上独一无二
the world's only flawless counterfeit bills.
完美无缺的伪钞的女人面前
And meeting me was worth dying for?
为了见我 死都值得
You're not going to kill me.
你不会杀我的
You're going to make me your head of distribution.
你要让我做你分销部的头
No, no, no. I'm not joking.
不不 我没开玩笑
My international contacts
我的国际联♥系♥人
can help you launder your money so that
能帮你洗钱
people like me don't keep showing up at your door.
像我这样的就不用老在你门前出现了
And why would I do business with a CIA pig?
我为什么要和中情局的猪做生意呢
Because rolling around in the mud can be so much... fun.
因为蹚浑水是很有意思的
What?
什么
You always over-pack for missions.
你出任务总是打包太多
How am I supposed to know what kind of mission we're going on?
我怎么知道我们的任务是个什么类型的
It could be a shooting mission; it could be a dancing mission.
可能是枪战的 可能是跳舞的
It could be a shoot-dance,
还可能是舞蹈型枪战的
which I know isn't really a thing,
我知道没有这个东西
but knowing our track record, is very much a possibility.
不过就以往经历看来 这也是很有可能的
Well, let's just save that for the honeymoon, shall we?
那玩意还是等到蜜月再说吧
So... your family.
那个 你家人
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
They're a little intense about the wedding, huh?
说到婚礼他们是有些激动了
They're very sweet.
他们很贴心
But...
可是
But...?
可是
I have a proposition for you.
我有个提议
Okay.
好
What if we eloped?
要不我们私奔吧
I know that you want the big family wedding,
我知道你想来个大家庭式的婚礼
but your family is going to be this intense
不过你家人一直到我们结婚前
until we get married, so...
都会这么激动 所以
what if we-- just the two of us--
你说 如果就我们俩人
were to run away to some
逃开去某个
beautiful, romantic, amazing place?
美丽浪漫又神奇的地方
Then all of this stress and pressure
那这些紧张的压力
could be avoided.
我们都能避开了
Think about it.
想想吧
Is she trying to kill me?
她是想让我死吗
I know. Elope?
我知道 私奔
I can't elope.
我不能私奔
Of course you can't!
你当然不能了
Who's going to be the best man?
谁来做伴郎
I'll tell you who.
我告诉你谁来
Some weird, creepy cousin
你找的某个又老又诡异的
of some weird, old stranger you find to marry you.
结婚对象的某个诡异恐怖的表弟
And then his weird, old wife
然后他的诡异的
who smells like Thousand Island dressing
闻着跟千岛酱似的老婆
is going to stand up for Sarah.
会来做莎拉的亲友团
And then you're stuck with
然后婚礼照片里
a bunch of weird, old, stinky strangers
你就卡在一群诡异还散发臭味的
in your wedding photos.
怪人中间
I just got my family back together, you know?
我刚让家庭团聚
I have a niece now.
我现在有个侄女了
I want them to be in my wedding.
我想让她们来参加婚礼
But you know, marriage is about compromise,
不过 婚姻就是要妥协
and this is what Sarah wants.
既然莎拉这样想
But you giving Sarah what she wants and me not getting
不过你满足了莎拉而又不满足我
what I want is not, necessarily, "Compromise."
这可不是什么妥协
The point is-- and I'm sorry to say this to you, buddy, because
关键在于 抱歉这么对你说 因为
I know you've never been able to do this with a lady, ever--
我知道你从来没能跟一位女士走到这一步
but you're going to have to put your foot down.
不过你现在得挺起胸膛
Just say no.
开口说不
No, huh?
说不
To Sarah?
对莎拉说吗
This is what I think you should do, okay?
我是这么觉得啦 个人意见
You start by saying no to something
从小事开始
far less important, and then, you know,
慢慢到大事由你做主
slowly work your way up.
亦步亦趋的巩固你的地位
A practice "No." Practice "No."
练习说不 练习说不
Interesting.
有点意思
Okay. Cut through and enter here.
就这 间断 从这穿过去
Chuck, do you need some water?
恰克 你要水吗
You know what?
那个什么
No.
不
Okay.
好的
Actually yes, I'm kinda of thirsty.
还是要吧 我有点渴了
Okay Let's go.
好的 我们走
Do you want pliers?
你要不要钳子
Yeah.
要
Wow, some fortress.
这老巢不错
Yeah, well, looks like we need a costume change.
看起来我们得变装了
Making me, once again, right
再次证明了
to, as you say, "Over-pack."
我让你们"装备过多"是正确的
By the way, for the record,
另外先声明一下
I will not at any point during this mission
本次任务
be dressing as a belly dancer.
本小姐绝不会扮成肚皮舞娘
What if you need to do it for our country?
要是说让你为了国家呢
I'm sure America can handle it.
我对国家有信心 她自己搞定
By the way, if you're into the Moroccan thing,
再有就是 如果你喜欢摩洛哥式的
we could always elope here.
我们可以在此随时私奔
Just think about it. Come on.
你自己想想吧 快走
Let's go. In here.
进去
Again, Casey, I can't apologize enough
凯西 再次诚挚无比的道歉
for that accidental touching in there.
我不是故意碰到你那的
Just very a tight changing space. Yeah. Don't mention it.
里面空间实在太狭小了 得了 少提这事
Looks like Roan is upstairs.
看来罗恩在楼上
Let's go.
行动
Oh, super bad Saudi oil tycoon at 12:00.
12点方向坐了一位沙特石油大亨 大大地坏
What do you think they're doing here?
你说她们来着干嘛
It's not our mission. Let's find Montgomery
和我们的任务无关 找到蒙哥马利
and figure out what's up. Come on.
看看到底怎么回事
Well, according to the tracker,
跟踪器显示
Roan is in that room, over there.
罗恩就在那房♥间里
After you, Casey.
看你了 凯西
Okay.
没问题
This could get fun.
这么有乐趣的事
Finally, my little minx.
终于来了 我的小狐狸精
Did you bring the oils?
你带着油来了吗
Shall we celebrate the little soiree
可以为我今天为你办的晚会
I made for you downstairs?
稍稍庆祝下吗
Wait, wait, wait.
等下
I hear the footsteps of...
从脚步声判断
Ooh, two women.
两位女士哦
And a large man.
还有个大块头猛♥男♥
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表