剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
你是个比较难堪的对象
Of course.
当然
Ready?
准备好了吗
Okay, Charles, remember...
好吧 查尔斯 记住
you're a criminal.
你现在是个罪犯
You work for me.
你是我的手下
You work for Volkoff!
你是沃尔科夫的人
I'm looking for Ellyas Abshir.
我是来找Ellyas Abshir的
Who are you?
你是谁
I work for Alexei Volkoff.
我替阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫工作
Vol-Volkoff! Volkoff?
沃 沃尔科夫 沃尔科夫
Alexei Volkoff?
阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫
Did I not pronounce that correctly?
我发音不对吗
Sometimes, you know, with the Russian thing
有时候俄♥罗♥斯♥语会把W和V混起来
it's the W's and the V's. Wolkoff, perhaps?
那么窝尔科夫 对么
Alexei Volkoff
阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫
is a powerless worm in a U.S. Penitentiary.
是美国监狱里一条软虫
He- he still has a little pull.
他还是有点影响力的
He sent me here to broker a deal
他能派我来协商
for the Norseman tracking device.
NorsemAn追踪装置的交易
Not for sale.
恕不出♥售♥
Why didn't you tell us Ellyas hates you?
你刚才怎么不说Ellyas恨你入骨
Everyone hates me.
每个人都恨我
I accept that.
我已经接受这个事实了
I haven't mentioned my terms yet,
我还没说条件呢
which are very reasonable.
可公道了
We're prepared to pay...
我们准备付
With your life?
你的命吗
Good.
好
I think, I think,
我觉得
maybe you're putting words in my mouth,
你可能堵了我的话
specifically the word "Life."
尤其是命这个字
Walker, the Somali pirates want to take him.
沃克 这些索马里海盗想干掉他
If you go in with all that firepower,
如果你们带着这些火力
it's gonna be a bloodbath.
只能引起一场血战
If you want Charles out alive,
想要查尔斯活着出来
I need to be there.
就要带我过去
Fine.
好吧
I can't go like this. They'd laugh.
我不能这样过去 他们会笑话我
Let me get a little something
帮我把手铐
out of my prison kit.
从狱服上拿下来吧
Please.
求你了
Pick a game.
选个游戏吧
Dice, roulette, cards.
骰子 轮盘 还是纸牌
You win, the tracker is yours.
你赢了 追踪器就是你的
I win, you die.
我赢了 你就得死
Do you have Uno?
有乌诺牌吗
Honestly, sweetheart, I copied one file
老实说 亲爱的 我就拷了一份文件到
to cross-reference in the CIA database,
到中♥央♥情报局的数据库里做参照
but when I put the flash drive in,
但是我刚把优盘插♥进♥去
it disappeared.
文件就消失了
Well, Mom, why didn't you say anything?
妈妈 你为什么不早说呢
I know it's important to you,
我知道研究爸爸的电脑
working with your dad's computer.
对你来说很重要
And I just, I felt stupid.
所以我就觉得 自己很傻
Well, it's okay.
没事
The computer automatically
电脑会自动
embeds the backup files
在硬盘里
in the hard drive,
备份的
so I didn't lose anything.
所以没丢文件
Oh, good!
那太好了
Yeah. Good.
是的
Honey, if we're gonna make that reservation,
亲爱的 如果要赶上订座的话
we should get going. Okay.
我们要出发了 好的
Okay.
很好
Okay.
很好
Okay.
很好
Go on!
走吧
Get out of here! Have some fun!
快走吧 好好玩去
All right. We'll see you in a few hours.
好 过会儿见
Okay.
行
Ellie, let's drop this plan
艾莉 我们别玩这套了
and actually go to dinner.
去吃晚餐吧
Devon, the woman has the technical savvy
戴文 这女人有乔布斯般的
of Steve Jobs.
专业理解能力
She didn't just "Erase" a file.
她不只是"删去"一个文件
So we're gonna stand out here in the cold
所以我们要站外面受冻
and wait for her to maybe do something?
等她可能的行动吗
We didn't have to wait very long, did we?
我们不用等很久的 是吧
She's doing it!
她开始了
Okay, um,
这样
she's spending the night,
晚上让她干好了
we follow her in the morning,
明早我们跟踪她
and we see what she's doing with the file.
顺便看看她对文件做了什么
El, we're not spies.
艾莉 我们可不是间谍
Devon, we are gonna act like it
戴文 我们要像模像样的
Because she's keeping something from me
因为她有事瞒着我
And I want to know why.
我要查个究竟
Draw four.
罚牌四张
You're a cheater! You just cheated!
你个骗子 你耍老千
He cheated. He just cheated.
他耍老千了 耍老千
I just saw you palm a card out of your...
我看到你从手里拿出一张牌
Tell it to St. Peter, dead man!
跟圣彼得说去吧 去死吧
Hello, Ellyas.
你好啊 Ellyas
You cheated.
你出老千了
Give him the targeting device.
把追踪装置给他
You are supposed to be locked up.
你应该被关起来的
What the hell is happening here?
这究竟是怎么回事
I'm gonna show you
我来告诉你
what the hell's going on here.
这他妈究竟怎么回事
Your morality is in a state of development.
你什么时候才能变得厚道点
For once in your life, you're gonna play fair.
你这一生就不能正大光明一回吗
The tracking device or your life.
要跟踪装置还是要命
Take it. It's yours.
拿走吧 跟踪装置归你了
Thank you.
谢谢
We do have one problem.
还有一个问题
What's the problem, Volkoff?
啥问题啊 沃尔科夫
There's something I've gotta do.
我还有件事要做
And it's gonna be really painful.
了结这件事并不容易
Casey, we need to get out of here right now.
凯西 我们要抓紧撤了
Got it. Let's roll.
明白 撤吧
Come on, Alexei, we gotta go now!
快点 阿♥拉♥克谢 我们该走了
You know me,
你了解我
you know what I'm capable of, Ellyas.
你知道我有多大本事 艾尔亚斯
The time's come for me...
终于轮到我
for me to...
轮到我来
apologize.
道歉
I want you to understand
我想让你明白
that I... like all other men...
我 跟其它人一样
I'm still a work in progress.
还在为我的事业而奋斗
What do you say, Ellyas?
你觉得呢 艾尔亚斯
Forgive and forget, right?
既往不咎 好不
Um... okay?
原谅你了
Okay...
太好了
Go!
快走
Okay, okay.
好了好了
I feel so free!
真是倍感轻松啊
Do you? That's good.
是吗 那再好不过了
Thanks so much for your time.
谢谢你抽出这么多时间
Such a good feeling, isn't it?
感觉不错吧
Here we go. Let's go.
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表