剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Of course, as Volkoff.
当然 作为沃尔科夫
Yes, but he's not you.
是的 但他并不是你
He's a mean, dictatorial, conniving...
他是个吝啬的 独♥裁♥的 阴险的
Manipulative, amoral...
控制欲强的 不道德的
Limey with relatively good teeth.
却有一口好牙的英国佬
Sounds like I was a monster.
听起来我是个恶棍
You were.
你以前确实是
And you didn't tell me this for a reason?
但是你们没告诉我 这是为什么
My daughter.
我女儿
I made her into me?
是我把她变成了另一个我吗
I made her into Volkoff.
我把她变成了沃尔科夫
I'm sorry, Hartley.
我很抱歉 哈特利
Hey, guys, guys, we have a situation.
伙计们 伙计们 出状况了
All right, we need to take out this CIA guard
好的 我们必须干掉这个中情局的警卫
at the end of the hall.
他在走廊的尽头
What? Dude, we don't do that kind of thing.
什么 伙计 我们从不做这样的事情
Wait. Morgan, is he dangerous?
等等 摩根 他现在危险吗
Yes. Yes, very.
是的 是的 很危险
Devon, take him out.
戴文 去干掉他
Wait. What? No. I'm standing right here.
等等 什么 不 我就站在这呢
Okay, I'm the professional spy.
好的 我是个专业的间谍
Devon will go and distract this guard.
戴文待会去分散这个警卫的注意力
I will be the one doing the taking out.
我是那个干掉他的人
Little spy maneuver we like to call "the magnet".
小小的间谍计谋 我们叫做"诱饵计"
So, what, you're gonna punch him out?
好吧 什么 你要去打倒他吗
Mm. I don't know. Probably sweep the leg.
不知道 或许是扫荡腿
Haven't decided. I like to improvise.
还没有决定 我喜欢即兴表演
Move. Up.
走 上去
Chuck?
恰克
New identities. Untraceable.
新的身份 无法被追踪
Extremely rare.
极其稀有
I made them years ago for an occasion just like this.
我几年前就做好了它们来应对这种情况
You have to use them, Chuck.
你要利用它们 恰克
You and Sarah need to disappear.
你和莎拉必须要消失
Got it.
明白了
Casey, if I never...
凯西 如果我没能
You get the antidote, you get it to Sarah,
你要拿到解药 把它送到莎拉面前
then you disappear.
然后你们消失吧
You do whatever it takes, you save her.
你要不惜一切 你一定要救她
Am I ever gonna see you again, Mom?
我还能再见到你吗 妈妈
Not if everything goes right.
如果一切顺利的话就不会了
Good-bye, Chuck.
再见 恰克
I love you.
我爱你
Come on, come on.
走吧 快走
All right, Morgan, sweep the leg.
好的 摩根 扫荡腿
Or karate chop.
或者空手道顺劈
Or roundhouse kick.
或者回旋踢
Or running... Or, uh...
或者冲过去 或者
Or, uh...
或者
You are supposed to be the magnet.
你应该是诱饵啊
Dude, sweep the leg?
伙计 扫荡腿
Come on.
算了吧
In real life, you just make a fist
现实中 你只要握紧拳头
and you hit him as hard as you can.
然后用上你所有的力气打他
You got lucky.
你真走运
So this is it--
就是这里
Volkoff Industries.
沃尔科夫工业
It's, uh... very stark.
它 很刻板
Charles, do you think this suit is a bit much?
查尔斯 你觉不觉得这套衣服太好了吗
T-Too much sheen?
太 太光鲜了吗
Remember, Hartley,
记着 哈特利
you are Alexei Volkoff, okay?
你是阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫 好吗
Don't think about the suit.
不要想着这套衣服
Just say as little as possible and we'll be fine.
尽量少说话 我们会没事的
Think angry thoughts.
想想那些令你生气的事情
Um, actually, my mind has just gone blank.
事实上 我头脑一片空白
I think I've forgotten the plan again.
我想我又忘了我们的计划了
Simply approach the receptionist and tell her
很简单 去那个接待员那儿告诉她
in a very bold and Volkoffian way,
用一种大胆的沃尔科夫的语气
you are here to see Vivian.
你是来见薇薇安的
She'll lead us to your private elevator.
她就会领着我们去你的私人电梯了
Once inside the elevator,
一旦进入电梯
I'll slip into the air shaft, go to the lab.
我就会溜进电梯通风井然后去实验室
I can't do it.
我做不到的
No, you have to do it.
不 你必须做到
No,I'm not this man, I'm a scientist.
不 我不是这个人 我只是个科学家
Your plan is not going to work, Charles.
你的计划不会成功的 查尔斯
Listen to me, it will work.
听我的 我们会成功的
My plans always work, I promise.
我发誓我的计划从不失败
But you're not the spy you used to be
但你已经不是以前的那个间谍了
and I'm not the villain I used to be.
我也不是以前的那个恶棍了
We can't do this. Damn it, we can.
我们不行的 该死的 我们可以
If we work together, we can.
如果我们合作 我们会成功的
What is it, what is going on?
怎么了 到底怎么回事
What if she's up there?
如果她在上面该怎么办呢
My daughter.
我女儿
This is about Vivian?
这跟薇薇安有什么关系
I don't know her.
我不了解她
W-What do you say to a daughter you've never even met?
对一个从未谋面的女儿你该说些什么
I'm so sorry I've ruined your life
我很抱歉我毁了你的生活
No, no.
不 不
I'm sorry, I can't see her.
对不起 我不能见她
I'm gonna run away now.
我现在必须走了
No,
不
Hart-- wait!
哈特 等等
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮您的
My name is Charles Car-- Chuck Bartowski,
我叫查尔斯·卡 恰克·巴托斯基
and I'm here to see Vivian Volkoff.
我是来见薇薇安·沃尔科夫的
And what is this in regard to?
这又是为了什么
She wants to kill me.
她想要杀了我
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Charles Carmichael.
查尔斯·卡尔麦克
I'm impressed.
真让我印象深刻啊
Walking into my office unarmed--
没带武器就走进我的办公室
bold... stupid but bold.
勇敢 愚蠢但很勇敢
Sarah is still alive.
莎拉还活着
How can that be?
这怎么可能
It doesn't matter. What matters is
这并不重要 重要的是
that I need a vial of the antidote iridium-6.
我需要一瓶铱6的解药
Your father stored it here and I need it.
你父亲把它藏在这里 我需要它
You need it.
你需要它
Please, I'm pleading with you.
我求求你了
I am here to plead for Sarah's life.
我来这是为了求求你救救莎拉
What's the trick, Chuck?
你的把戏呢 恰克
What's the clever plan that gets you out of this?
能让你从这脱身的聪明的计划是什么呢
I'm all out of plans.
我已经没辙了
The woman that I love is dying and all I can do is
我爱的女人就要死了而我所能做的就是
hope that you haven't totally become this person.
希望你还没有完全变成眼前这个人
Everything that you have ever said
你刚才说的所有话
was done to manipulate me.
就是想控制我
You told me my father was a monster
你告诉我我爸爸是个恶棍
and now you tell me he's someone else,
现在你又告诉我他是另外一个人
some sort of hero?
是一个英雄
I wouldn't say hero.
我不会说他是英雄
Bloody fool, more like.
应该说是愚蠢透了 更贴切
I signed on for a mission
我参加了一次任务
simply 'cause they needed a scientist,
仅仅是因为他们需要一个科学家
and then I convinced his father, my friend Stephen,
所以我说服了他父亲 我的朋友史蒂芬
to let me use his computer program to help me.
让我能够用他的电脑程序来帮助我
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表