剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
普罗沃 犹他州
中情局分局
内华达州立公园 露宿 爬山 野餐区
欢迎来到拉斯维卡斯
奥利安的电脑有
贝克曼
梵蒂冈是当今世界上最小的国家
雷诺奥克斯
上级指示
特级机密
Hi I'm Chuck.
大家好 我是恰克
Here are a few things that you might need to know.
先介绍下情况
El, I need to talk to you about Dad's computer.
艾莉 我想和你谈谈爸爸的电脑
Yeah, I thought that I uncovered some
我原以为发现了些秘密文件
secret files. Turned out just to be
到最后
cheats on some video game that he was developing.
不过是些他开♥发♥的电子游戏的秘技
My sister just lied to me.
我姐骗了我
She's never lied to me.
她从来没对我说过谎
There was only one man my father was ever afraid of.
我父亲只怕过一个人
He went by the name Agent X.
他的代号♥是X特工
I'm going to track him down and kill him.
我要找到他 把他干掉
Then no one can touch me, ever.
就没人敢再动我一根寒毛了
Freeze!
站住
Take it easy, Tiger, I'm-I'm here to help.
别紧张 泰格 我是来帮忙的
DS&T picked up some chatter of a possible break-in attempt.
科学技术理事会发现有人想非法入侵
Not likely.
不太可能
It's always a ghost town down here.
这儿连鬼都不来
Oh, damn it.
该死
I'm sorry, I haven't had my morning coffee yet.
抱歉 我早上没喝咖啡
Let me, um... help.
我来帮你
Who says chivalry is dead?
谁说骑士精神已经消失了
Good work.
漂亮
I knew there was a reason I brought you,
我就知道带你来没错
outside of the obvious, of course.
不只是因为你的外表
That's the computer with all the Agent X files?
X特工所有的文件都在这个电脑上吗
No, it's a tracker.
这只是个追踪器
Somebody must be using the computer.
用电脑的另有其人
But it looks as if the CIA is keeping tabs.
看来中情局也在监控
Locate this signal,
定位这个信♥号♥♥
and we'll have exactly what Miss Volkoff wants.
沃尔科夫小姐要的就是这个
This was too easy.
小菜一碟
Have to imagine the CIA is being way more careful
不过还是要小心
with the actual computer.
这个电脑可是中情局的心头肉
Oh, shoot.
糟了
Ellie, come on.
艾莉 你咋了这是
Hey, babe, doing a little last-minute prep
宝贝 恰克的单身舞会马上到了呢
for Chuck's bachelor party.
咱再去忙活忙活
Can you give me a little sunscreen pre-coat?
帮我涂涂防晒霜行不
Sure...
没问题
Uh, make sure you lube up the lats.
要把背上的肌肉都涂满哦
Gonna be sunny in Vegas.
拉斯维加斯很晒的
What's with the old house?
那个老房♥子是干吗的
That? I figured out a cyclomatic complexity that ran through
那个嘛 我发现在我爸的研究过程中
all the conditionals in my dad's research--
所有的条件都是相互循环的
that's the end of the loop.
那个就是循环的终点
Awesome. All paths
不错嘛 所有的线索
seem to end at that photo.
都指向那张照片
I don't understand--why would my dad want me
我就是不明白
to have this picture of an old house?
我爸为啥要让我发现这个老房♥子的照片
What are you doing, El?
你这是怎么了 小艾
Aren't you supposed to be getting ready
你难道不应该全身心投入
for Sarah's bachelorette party?
准备莎拉的单身聚会吗
Honey, don't worry.
老公别担心
Clara's already at your parents' house,
克拉拉已经送到你♥爸♥妈那儿了
I am all packed for our girls' day trip; I promise
当天的活动我也都准备好啦
I will turn it off as soon as the festivities begin.
我保证宴会一开始就关电脑
Okay? Fair enough.
是吗 那还不错
Gonna finish packing for the dude trip.
我还没打包好 先去搞定再说
Vegas, baby.
维加斯 宝贝儿
Vegas...!
是拉斯维加斯哦
May I ask the best man what casino
想问下绝世好男人
we're going to be hitting first?
我们要先去哪个赌场呢
I got a fat stack burning a hole in my crotch.
我已经心急火燎迫不及待了
I-I don't think that's, uh...
我觉得这个不是
Oh, no; it's burning.
不 小火苗都窜起来了
Uh, no-no idea, actually.
其实我也不知道
I put Awesome in charge of everything.
我让强人负责这次旅行的事儿
Apparently, he's the Vegas expert.
他对拉斯维加斯比较熟悉
Nice. Yeah.
不错 那是
What about you, Casey?
你呢 凯西
Any casino preferences?
想去哪个赌场
No. Forget the casinos.
赌场算啥
Best thing about Vegas are the gun ranges.
拉斯维加斯最好玩的是射击
Brought some of my fancytargets.
有我喜欢的靶子
Well, I got some bad news.
我有个坏消息
See you guys on Monday.
咱们只能星期一见了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等
Hang on, Big Michael.
等一下 麦老板
You're not coming?
你不去吗
Bologna Grimes says I couldn't go.
博洛尼亚·格莱姆斯不让我去
She knows I tapped Vegas dry back
她知道如果我和地风火雨一起去的话
when I was with Earth, Wind, Fire, and Rain.
肯定会闹得天翻地覆
You want me to call this Baloney lady,
要我打电♥话♥给这位小题大作的女士
give her the what for? Nah.
帮你求情吗 不用了
Once Bologna has made a decision,
她一向都是一言既出
there's no going back on it.
驷马难追的
You guys enjoy.
你们好好玩吧
No!
不
No-no-no-no, no-no-no-no.
不要这样啊
Hold on a second. Hold on a second.
等等
Y-You are my future stepfather.
你是我未来的继父
This will not stand.
这可不行
Now, come on... We're men!
我们都是爷们
Men who take what's theirs!
是爷们就要敢掌控全局
You have to march into that house,
你现在回家
slam your fist on the counter,
一拳砸在柜台上
and then you look at my mother in the eye,
然后盯着我妈的眼睛
and you say, "Bologna,
说 博洛尼亚
I am so sorry, woman..."
很抱歉 夫人
"...but I have to work at the Buy More all weekend."
这个周末我要在买♥♥多多加班
You see, this way, when she asks me,
如果她问我
I'll say, "Yeah, we got all this new inventory.
我就说 是啊 我们新进了一批货
We have to work around the clock." Boom! Boom.
要抓紧工作 就这样
That's the greatest thing...a white person's ever done for me.
这是白人帮我的最大的一个忙
Let's go to Vegas!
拉斯维加斯 我们来啦
Vegas, Vegas.
维加斯 维加斯
What does a bachelor wear in Vegas?
拉斯维加斯的单身汉都穿什么
I can't believe you've never been to Vegas.
真不敢相信你竟然没去过维加斯
And, by the way, a bachelor does not wear that.
还有 单身汉都不会那么穿
What? You're not digging the whole business up-top,
什么 你不支持上身正式
party below-the-waist thing? I figured
下身娱乐的打扮吗 我以为
it covered all the Vegas activities with one fell swoop.
这一身不管参加啥活动都可以穿呢
Speaking of "Looks," You're sure doing
说到打扮 你在这方面
an awful lot of maintenance over there.
可真是下功夫啊
Oh, I'm just reminding you
我只是想提醒一句
of what you'll be missing out on in Vegas.
去维加斯的这段时间 你会错过不少好戏哦
Oh, trust me, I'll remember.
我肯定铭记在心
Where's Ellie taking you guys anyway?
话说回来 艾莉要带你们去哪儿
I'm not sure.
不清楚
Every time I do recon, she's on your dad's computer.
每次我问她 她都在捣鼓你♥爸♥的电脑
She spends a lot of time on that thing.
她才是下功夫了呢
Yeah, well, Ellie's always been into puzzles;
是哦 艾莉总是在解迷
you know, logic puzzles, Sudoku, crosswords--I mean,
拼图 数独 填字游戏
one of my earliest memories of my sister was
最开始 我对我姐的印象就是
when she solved the 12-sided Rubik's Cube
我还没把魔方从盒子里拿出来
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表