剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
but how about, like, charming, terminally handsome,
但怎么不说 帅气 无可救药的帅气
incredibly intelligent.
才智过人
Uh, this is the door.
就是这扇门
Here. Hold this.
拿着这个
Okay, this is the door.
原来关键的门在这里
So, what do you think?
你有啥办法
Rock and roll.
干吧
This may take a few minutes.
这得花个几分钟了
Oh, God. Ramming
天啊 谁砸的
happening right now. What do we do? Any ideas?
有人砸门 现在怎么办
Oh, Devon, you're so bad.
戴文 你太坏了
How bad am I?
有多坏啊
Good Lord, get me out of here.
亲爱的上帝 赶快让我出去吧
Devon. No. Um... uh...
戴文 不要
Oh.
哦
Uh, hi,
嗨
guys.
二位
Hey. Chuck, hi.
你好 恰克
Sorry. Really sorry.
抱歉 十分抱歉
For me mostly.
我更悲催
I know what you two were sneaking off to do.
你们两个溜到这不干好事啊
Looks like
看起来
Costa Gravas makes everyone run
哥斯达格拉瓦斯 让大家都有一点
a little more caliente.
欲♥火♥焚身哈
What was that?
发生什么事了
What was that?!
发生什么事了
Bring me my husband's head!
把我丈夫的首级交给我
I want him dead or alive.
活要见人 死要见尸
So, not the strongest of marriage.
看来婚姻生活不是太幸福啊
Okay, Chuck, I know you're not a spy anymore,
恰克 我知道你不做特工了
but I really need you to do some spy stuff!
但现在我需要你再当把特工
Dude. They blew my head off.
哥们 他们把我脑袋嘣掉了
We have to get the Generalissimo.
我们得找到大元帅
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Chuck, the gun!
恰克 枪给我
Chuck?
恰克
Sis, you okay?
姐 你没事吧
Uh-huh.
啊
Yeah, yeah, we're good, man.
当然 我们没事
That was awesome, Chuck.
太牛了 恰克
Good. Great. Let's go.
很好 我们走
Casey, get us out of here.
凯西 给我们指路
If you can get to the basement, I can get you out.
到地下室去 我知道出去的路
Generalissimo, is there an escape plan?
大元帅 您有逃跑的计划吗
Of course. I'm sorry about all of this.
当然 我对刚才发生的一切道歉
My wife and I-- we've been fighting a lot lately.
我太太和我 最近经关系有点僵
You know, women... Generalissimo, I once saved your life.
你知道的 女人嘛 大元帅 我救过你一次
I need you to save ours. Of course.
这次你也要救我们啊 当然
Of course. Come. Come. Right this way.
当然 来 来 走这边
Funny story.
有个有意思的事
The Angel de la Muerte--
死亡天使
he hid in these very walls for two weeks trying to kill me.
他藏在这里两个星期想要杀我
I was in Havana with Castro the whole time.
而我却在哈瓦那和卡斯特罗在一起
I heard that.
我听到了
This way. My plane awaits.
这边 飞机在等着呢
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
I cannot believe that there was a coup on my babymoon.
真想不到我的产前蜜月竟然赶上了一场政♥变♥
Chuck, thank God that you were there.
恰克 幸好你当时在
You were so amazing, really.
你身手太棒了
Seriously, bro. Thank you.
说真的 伙计 谢谢你
I just wanted to save the day before Awesome got a chance to.
我只是想赶在强人出手之前先反败为胜
I'm so sorry,
对不起
I made us go there. It was so stupid of me.
是我执意要来的 我真傻
No, it wasn't stupid.
不 这不是傻
We do need time away.
我们的确需要散散心
That's why, when we go home, we're going straight to Malibu.
等我们一回家 就去马里布海滩度假
I hear you, hon.
我懂你的心 亲爱的
And this babymoon will happen.
产前蜜月还会继续的
Just look at them, Sarah.
看看他们 莎拉
They're like communication all-stars.
他们就像是沟通大♥师♥一样
That's all great, but we have a homeless dictator on our hands.
是不错 但我们手头还有个无家可归的独♥裁♥者呢
I mean, I knew things had cooled
我以为我和何腾西娅
over the years between Hortencia and myself,
过了这么多年已经没事了
We used to finish each other's sentences.
我们曾经多么的相亲相爱
I know, Generalissimo, I know.
我知道 大元帅 我知道
The Costa Gravan embassy in Los Angeles
在洛杉矶的哥斯达格拉瓦斯大使♥馆♥
is preparing for your arrival.
正在准备迎接你的前往
Are you crazy?
你疯了
If I cannot trust my wife now,
如果我连老婆都不能信了
how am I supposed to trust my embassy?
还能信大使♥馆♥的那些人吗
Uh, we can try to arrange a CIA safe house
眼下我们可以去求中情局帮助
with some guards for the time being.
给你找一处有保镖保护的安全屋
No, I know where I will go now.
不 我知道我该去哪了
There is only one person to whom I trust my life now.
现在只有一个人值得我信任了
John Casey.
约翰·凯西
So...
那么
roomies.
你们就是室友了
The wheelchair is not as intimidating as I would hope,
坐上轮椅的你好像没什么气势了嘛
but...
但是
your casa is my casa, huh?
你的房♥子就是我的房♥子 对吧
What a freaking disaster.
完了完了
Morning, boss.
老板 早
Morning, Big Mike.
老麦 早
Oh, Big Mike, hey, I could use some advice.
老麦 我需要你帮我出出主意
I'm having a little
我遇上
lady trouble.
桃花劫了
A son asking his new daddy
儿子问他后爹情感问题
for love advice. Yeah.
给力啊
I could well up.
我激动的要哭了
Please don't.
别
Here's the thing-- I-I met this girl,
事情是这样的 我遇见一个女孩
and there's this wonderful connection,
我们之间关系很融洽
and I think she might be it,
我想她就是我的真命天女
except there's this, like, this little detail.
除了一点 很麻烦
It's Casey's daughter.
她是凯西的女儿
Yeah, well,
是这样
that's not a daddy you want giving you a spanking.
他发起飙来你可受不了啊
We agree. Well, son,
是啊 小子
you have to decide whether this girl is really it or not,
你要先确定这个女孩是不是真就是你想要的
because if she is,
如果她是
there is no arm or leg worth as much
就算你断腿断臂
as the love of a good woman.
也值得
The computer is analyzing the photos I took in Costa Gravas.
电脑正在分♥析♥我在哥斯达格拉瓦斯拍的照片
I'm sorry our vacation didn't work out.
很遗憾这次假期没玩成
No, hey, whatever.
没关系的
I mean, we can still keep having conversations anyway.
我是说 咱们还是可以继续谈的
I mean, we've got, like, 87 more to go,
咱们还有87项议题没谈
and the next few are about sex.
不如先从性开始吧
Chuck, we have a mission.
恰克 我们有任务在身
We don't need to talk about our sex life.
没必要现在谈性生活吧
Sarah, there's always going to be a mission,
莎拉 任务时时有
and I think it's important that we make time to talk,
而且我认为你我之前进行沟通是很有必要的
even about the awkward stuff.
特别那些比较尴尬的话题
In fact, you know, if it is the awkward thing,
事实上 如果这确实很尴尬
Dr. Fred suggests talking about the difficult things
弗雷德博士建议我们在伴侣睡着之后
to your partner while they're sleeping.
再对他们说
I'm not going to talk to you while you're asleep.
我才不会在你睡着之后和你说话
This book sounds kind of ridiculous.
这本书太搞笑了
Okay, so it's not, it's not perfect,
是 这书是有扯淡的地方
but I do think it's helping us talk.
但我觉得咱俩沟通一下还是好的
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表