剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Chewie always goes on Han's right side.
Chewie总是走在Han的右边
Anyway, I've been arranging them this way since I was about 13,
不管怎样 我大概13岁时就已这样排好了
if you can believe that.
如果你相信的话
They're toys! They're just toys, aren't they?!
它们是玩具 就是一些玩具 不是吗
They're just toys!
它们是玩具
No, no, they're collectibles.
不 不 它们是收藏品
It's different. They have... value!
这是不同的 它们具有 价值
No, no, no. No, wait a minute.
不 不 不 等下
Wait, you're not here to hang!
等下 你不应该在这晃悠着的
You're here 'cause I'm a third wheel! Casey was right!
你在这是因为我是电灯泡 凯西是对的
I'm like your child.
我就像你们的孩子
You guys are like my parents. Oh, my God!
你们就像我的父母 天啊
No, Morgan, please, it's okay. Calm down. It's fine.
别这样 摩根 冷静 没什么大不了
I mean, look at this. I can't...
我是说 看看这些 我不能
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这样了
I have to grow up.
我必须成长
I have to move out.
我必须得搬出去
That's what I have to do.
不得不这样做了
I have to go.
我必须要离开
So, my father,
所以 我的父亲
he actually killed people?
他事实上是个杀手
Did you spend much time with the man?
你和这个男人生活在一起的时间长么
Honestly? No.
说实话 没有
He put me into more schools than I can count,
他把我送到很多学校 我都数不清了
sent me on trips all over the world,
送我到处旅游
he made sure every minute of every day was occupied.
他让我每时每刻都过得很充实
But he was never a part of my life.
但他却不是我生活的一部分
Or, or, uh, he was trying to protect you
或许 或许 他是要保护你
from the very dark and dangerous world that he was a part of.
远离他那危险的世界
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
And now you have a chance to do what you want.
现在你有机会做自己想做的
Right.
是的
Now I just have to figure out what that actually is.
现在我要弄明白的是到底发生了什么
I mean, after the party,
我是说 晚会过后
I'm sure we can safely cross being a socialite off the list.
我确定我们成功地进入社交名流的名单了
I can't believe I still don't know
真不敢相信 我依然搞不清
what to do with my life.
我的生活到底怎么一回事
Can I not be a spy for a second?
我能暂时不以间谍的身份跟你说话吗
Oh, please. Okay.
喔 当然可以 好的
You should have seen my life a few years ago.
你真应该看一下我几年前的生活
I was working a dead-end job,
干着一份没有前途的工作
I was living with my sister,
和我的姐姐住在一起
and then something...
然后发生了一些事情
an opportunity,
一个机遇
just fell in my lap.
砸到我头上
Afternoon, Colonel.
下午好 上校
Paperwork, bartending,
一会儿做文职工作 一会儿调酒
any chance that your skills are being wasted here?
你的技术在这不浪费么
You were at the bar.
你是酒吧那个女人
What are you doing in Castle?
你在城♥堡♥做什么
Director Jane Bentley, NCS.
总监Jane Bentley NCS
I was in England to observe.
我曾在英国做过侦探
You see, I'm not like Agents Bartowski or Walker,
我不像巴托斯基或沃克探员
even General Beckman.
甚至是贝克曼将军
I see your true potential.
我看到你的潜力
You started working for the NSA
你为美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
because you were America's best sharpshooter.
是因为你是全美最好的神枪手
And now...
现在
you're so much more than this, Colonel.
你的能力远不止这些 上校
It seemed that your team doesn't need you anymore.
看来似乎你的团队不再需要你了
When are you finally going to accept that and move on?
你打算什么时候接受现实向前看呢
Getting to a point?
说重点
I'm putting together a new team and I want you to lead them.
我在组建一个新团队 希望你能领导他们
What's the directive?
目标是什么
You're curious. Good.
好奇心很强啊 很好
I'll be in touch.
我会跟你联♥系♥的
I never expected this to be my life.
我从来没想到我的生活会是这样
But here I am and--
但是现在
I'm happy.
我很幸福
And if you give it some time,
如果你给自己一些时间
I'm sure that
我敢肯定
you can find that for you as well.
你能同样找到自己的幸福
So what happens now?
接下来该怎么做
Okay, well, now,
嗯 现在
probably the best thing to do is get you into a CIA safe house.
最好是把你送到中情局的一处安全房♥里
I just told you I spent my entire life
我刚给你说了我整个一生
being hidden away by my father.
都在躲避我的父亲
This is serious, okay?
这是个严肃的问题
This is very, very serious business.
非常非常严肃的事情
Boris has gone after your father
伯力斯在跟踪你的父亲
and is taking out everyone that was close to him.
并除掉每一个和他亲近的人
He knows where you live.
他知道你住在哪儿
Wait... Okay, so why don't we use that to our advantage?
等下 为什么我们不把这当成优势来利用呢
What do you mean? Use me as bait.
什么意思 拿我当诱饵
No.
不行
This is the first opportunity I've had to take control of my life.
这是我人生第一次可以掌控自己的命运
I can't let it slip away.
不能错过了
Charles, I know
查尔斯 我知道
it's asking a lot, and I know that I'm a Volkoff--
这要求很过分 而且我知道自己是沃尔科夫
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
Please?
求你了
Yes.
好吧
Yes, I'll help you.
我会帮你的
Oh, my...
哇 我
Oh, honey, I think I'm losing my mind.
亲爱的 我快疯了
I know.
我知道
I used to love this song.
我曾经喜欢过这首歌♥
Okay, it's been two hours.
现在已经放两个小时了
If I turn it off, do you think Clara will stay asleep?
如果我关掉它 你觉得克拉拉会继续睡吗
It couldn't hurt to try.
试一下没什么吧
Hey, it could be worse.
嘿 情况还不算太糟
Really? Could it be?
真的吗
Hey, we're doctors.
我们是医生
We've gone without sleep before.
以前也这样缺乏睡眠过
We were born for this.
这是我们的职责
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
Hi,Morgan,buddy
嗨 摩根 伙计
I got... I got to pack for the mission,
我正要 正要收拾东西去做任务
but Sarah called me and said you were moving out.
但是萨拉给我打电♥话♥说你要搬出去
So I told her that was, of course, completely...
所以我告诉她这是 当然 很
ridiculous.
荒谬的
No, she's right.
不 她说的对
I'm doing it. I'm gonna move out.
我是要这样做 我要搬出去
No, but see, that's totally ridiculous.
不要 你看 这多荒谬
That's what I'm trying to say...
这也正是我要说的
Morgan, look, I'm-I'm-I'm so sorry about
摩根 真的很抱歉
busting in on you and Alex on Valentine's Day
破坏你和亚历克斯的情人节
with the bearskin rug and the...
还有熊皮地毯和
That's not the point. The point is, you had the living room
这不是重点 重点是你占用客厅
for 90 minutes. We had a deal, I broke it. I'm so sorry.
90分钟 我们说好的 我违约了 真的很抱歉
I am not moving out
我搬出去
because of what happened on Valentine's Day.
不是因为情人节发生的事
No, man, I'm--
不是 兄弟 我
I'm moving because it's just,
我搬出去仅仅是因为
it's been a long time coming, you know.
我住在这儿已经很长一段时间了
Neither of us wants to admit it, but...
我们都不愿承认 但是
Admit-- admit what? What do you mean?
承认 承认什么 你说的什么意思
Chuck, do you realize--
查克 你有没有意识到
you and Sarah are going to be married in a few months?
你和萨拉再过几个月就要结婚了
My friend-- married.
我的朋友 结婚
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表