剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
No, no. Not you.
不 没有你
What's that about?
到底怎么了
Buon giorno...
早上好[意大利语]
No. No. Casey, no way.
不 不 凯西 没门儿
We have the week off.
我们请了一个星期的假
You'd better be here to talk mimosas or wedding.
你最好是来和我们讨论含羞草或者婚礼的
I am.
是的
Your mom might not be able to make it.
你妈妈可能来不了婚礼了
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生什么了
She's been taken... by Vivian Volkoff.
她被薇薇安·沃尔科夫带走了
I don't understand any of your mum's reports.
我一点儿都没搞明白你妈妈的报告
Why was she even working on Volkoff?
为什么她会在调查沃尔科夫呢
That was our case.
这是我们的案子啊
She must be trying to protect us.
她一定是想保护我们
Taking Vivian off our plate
别想薇薇安了
so we could focus on the wedding.
让我们来集中精力在婚礼上吧
Yeah, but look how she went in--
但是想想她是怎么进去的啊
no backup, no contingency...
没有后援也不是偶然掉进去的
Have you even spoken to her lately?
你最近和她通过话吗
No. I haven't even gotten a chance
没有 我都没机会
to ask her about my dad and Agent X,
问她关于我爸爸和神秘特工X的事儿
find out if she knew about it.
也不晓得她知不知道
Where is she, Sarah?
她在哪儿呢 莎拉
Well, this is her last communique.
这是她最后一个公报
This is a mine in Colombia.
这是一个在哥伦比亚的矿
Lot of bad guy traffic there for some reason.
很多坏人因为不明原因正在赶往那里
Okay, good. So we start there. It's a quick flight,
很好 我们就从那里开始 马上飞过去
and we'll have your mom back for the rehearsal dinner.
我们还能把你妈妈带回来参加彩排晚宴
Sarah...
莎拉
I need my best man.
我需要我的伴郎
You need your best man!
你确实需要你的伴郎
Come on! Let's go get your mom, dude!
走吧 我们去救你老妈 老兄
Time to save the day.
是时候挽救大局了
No, uh, Morgan, Morgan, uh... I actually
不 摩根 摩根 事实上我
I need you to save the day
需要你用另一种方式
in a different way...
挽救大局
by...creating a very romantic video montage
为我和莎拉制♥作♥一个蒙太奇手法的浪漫片
of me and Sarah for our rehearsal dinner.
用在我们的彩排婚宴上
Hmm, not quite as Superman as I'd like,
没我想象中那么牛
but, uh, of course, man, anything you need.
不过 当然了 你要你开口都没问题
Thank you so much. Um...
太谢谢了
Just a little problem...
还有一个小问题
Sarah doesn't have any old pictures.
莎拉没有旧照片
So I was thinking maybe we could just Photoshop her into some of
我想也许我们可以把她
the different places that she's lived,
PS进她住过的那些地方
something kind of cute.
弄的可爱点
Totally cute. Okay.
绝对会很可爱的 好了
I get it. I got it. I'm on it.
我懂了 我来搞定 这就去
Done. I'm on it. Thanks, buddy.
说定了 马上去做 谢谢
Yeah, of course. My best man.
不客气 不愧是我的伴郎
Means a lot to me. You know...
这对我意义重大 你知道的
Best man. Nah...
我的伴郎啊
You are the best man. Come on! I am, aren't I.
你是最好的人了 我必须是啊
Jeffrey, our time has come.
杰弗里 终于轮到我们上场了
Need some footage of Sarah, do you?
你需要莎拉的视频是吧
Why?
为什么这么问
You don't have any, do you?
你们没有吧
We have over 1,250 hours of sarah-related footage.
我们有超过1250个小时与莎拉有关的视频
My clients have been exploring their options as filmmakers
我的顾客自从发现杰弗斯特没有想象中
ever since realizing that Jeffster may not be as...
那么卖♥♥座之后一直在找下一个拍摄对象
No way.
不是吧
I've had a camera running for years.
我有个相机已经很多年没关过了
We have voyeur, we have candid,
我们有各种偷♥拍♥照
we have nip slips of Chuck.
我们还有恰克的露点照
Okay, all right, good, great. Listen, all right...
好了 很好 很好 听着
Cannot express to you the rage that is actually building up...
哥已然出离愤怒了
On the other hand...
但是
I really could use that footage to complete this present for Chuck,
我真的需要这些视频来完成恰克的礼物
so...
所以
May I have this footage? Grimes,
能把这些视频给我吗 格莱姆斯
I am a montage... artist.
我是个蒙太奇派的艺术家
I am gonna need first and... final cut.
这个视频的首次剪辑和最后剪辑都得归我
I am fairly certain it'll turn out terrible...
我敢确定它会很烂
I can hear you...
我听到了
But I do need the footage. So...
但是我确实很需要那些视频 所以
You may have first cut,
第一次剪辑可以归你
then he will hand it over to me,
然后给我
and then I will make it good.
我会让它变得很棒
Yes. Uh, my clients will attach themselves under those terms.
好 我的顾客会遵守协议条款的
Agreed.
成交
Casey!
凯西
Good news.
好消息来了
Best man chores are off the plate,
伴郎的事不用我♥操♥心了
so I am fully avail for the mission.
所以我可以一起参与任务了
Let's go save Chuck's mom!
让我们去拯救恰克的老妈吧
Howitzer.
榴弹炮
All right!
不错
I don't know. I kind of like the ones that make me look big
这个 我还是喜欢能衬托我高达的武器
You know? You're not coming.
你懂不 不用你出任务
Can't believe how much you worry.
没想到你如此担心我
Casey, listen to me.
听我说 凯西
All the wedding stuff is going to get taken care of.
婚礼的事情会办好的
Ellie is on it.
艾莉在着手办了
And I need to be here for my team.
我只需要和我的团队一同战斗
You're not part of any team.
你不属于任何团队
I don't see... How could you say that?
我不明白 你怎么能这么说
I've have been doing a ton of really,
我最近做了很多
like, big-time stuff lately.
值得称赞的工作啊
You're not coming, so why don't you just...
你真的不能参加 为什么你不去
focus on your twinkle lights.
专心搞你的小彩灯呢
My twinkle lights.
我的小彩灯
Oh, God.
我的老天爷
Lot of chickens and stray dogs,
怎么这么多鸡和流浪狗
and not a lot of top-secret holding cells.
却没有很多绝密的拘留室
Where do we even start looking?
咱们要从哪里开始找起呢
How many mines have security like that?
有几个矿井需要那样来保护呢
Let's find out what these guards are up to, huh?
咱们去搞清楚这些警卫要去干什么
Hope you boys are hungry.
希望你们俩饿了
Looks like there's two entrances to the mine.
看上去矿井有两个入口
The miners go in one; guards go in the other.
矿工们进一个 警卫们则进另外一个
Bet you Volkoff's down in that one.
我跟你打赌沃科夫在另外那个入口的下面
Well, if your mom is still in the area,
对了 如果你妈妈还在那里的话
she's probably being held down there.
她很有可能被关押在那下面
All right. What are we waiting for? Let's do this.
那我们还在等什么 开工吧
The guards are leaving.
警卫们离开了
We got to move.
咱们得跟上
Yeah, well,
我知道
we can't just waltz in after them.
可我们总不能跟在他们后面大摇大摆走进去
Look at the traffic going in and out.
你看看那进进出出的人流
We might be way outmanned.
我们可能会被包围
I have an idea. Why don't we leave the table
我有个主意 我们为什么不在这东西
before this thing attacks us?
发动袭击之前离开这桌子
Yeah. Agreed.
同意
Gracias.
谢谢[西班牙语]
Move it along, Chewie.
向前走吧 丘仔[星战人物 丘巴卡]
Chewie?
丘仔
Why are you calling him Chewie?
为什么叫他丘仔
He didn't even eat anything off that disgusting platter.
那个恶心的盘子里的东西他一点儿都没吃
Honey, it's a reference to Star...
亲爱的 这个说法来自于星球
Oh, I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表