剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Buy me some time if volkoff comes up here.
如果沃科夫要上来的话 给我争取些时间
Buddy, I can't take it anymore.
兄弟 我再也受不了了
I got to figure out
得想个办法弄明白
Where casey is meeting sarah.
他们究竟在哪碰面
Dude, I know you miss your girl, believe me,
我知道你想女朋友
But casey said that we had to stay put.
但凯西让我们原地待命啊
No. No, morgan.
不 摩根
This is not about me missing her, okay?
这跟我想她没关系
What if they're in danger? What if they need the intersect?
如果他们情况危急怎么办 如果他们需要机密数据库呢
I'm going to castle. Maybe I can hack
我去堡垒 也许能想个办法
Into casey's phone.
追踪凯西的手♥机♥
Trident tower, ninth floor.
三叉塔 九层
What?
什么
Trident tower, ninth floor-- that's where they're going.
三叉塔 九层 他们在那里会面
I happen to be really good at the quick-look-at-your-phone
我碰巧有个特长 我能在别人不知情的情况下
When-you-get-a-text-but you-didn't-know-I-looked look.
稍微瞄一眼就记住整条信息
You're angry at me because I withheld information.
我知道 我没把情况告诉你
I get it, but, dude, I...
你可能很生气 但我这
I thought I did it for your own good.
也是为你好
And, by the way, I didn't even...
而且我根本
Know that you were gone, so-so that's interesting.
不知道你已经走了 这下有意思
I'm just pretty much here talking to myself.
我成了个自言自语的疯子
My turn.
该我了
What you doing, walker? Hmm?
你干吗呢 沃克
That a girl.
好姑娘
What are you doing?
你干吗
I'm supposed to kill you.
我被派来杀你
Volkoff is watching.
沃科夫在监视
Look.
看
Good. Now follow my lead.
你就配合我演戏吧
General, something's up.
将军 出事了
There are guards in front of the building.
大楼下有保镖
Casey was contacted off the secure line.
凯西通过非安全线路与莎拉联♥系♥
I'll call you when I have eyes on him.
见到他之后我会立即通知您
Chuck, you're just in time.
恰克 你来得正好
Just in time for what?
什么正好
There's a particular moment
一些微妙的变化
When an agent makes the decision to stop pretending,
出现在一个探员的心里
And to take the leap to join the other side.
她打算摘下面具 投奔死敌
It's a game-changing step.
这可是关键的一步
Your mother made it all those years ago.
当年你妈妈走了这一步
And now, if you'll come with me,
而现在 你要跟我来
We'll see if sarah's going to make the same step.
看看莎拉是不是也会走这一步
I think she will. Come on.
我觉得她会的 来吧
I can't leave here without killing you.
不杀死你我就不能回去
How do we sell this?
我们怎么装
Duck.
蹲下
Oh! I'll let you retrieve your weapon, you shoot me
我让你捡起武器
In the shoulder.
你朝我肩膀开枪
I'm not going to shoot you.
我才不朝你开枪
Look who I found!
看看谁来了
Chuck!
恰克
What are you doing here?
你来干吗
Well, I thought we had a truce, but I like a little rascal
我以为我们可以休战了 不过像这样不听话的小坏蛋
Who doesn't always listen.
我还是挺喜欢的
Truce, huh?
这叫休战吗
You have an interesting way
你对休战的理解
Of keeping your end of the bargain, alexei.
真是让我感到意外啊 阿莱克谢
Okay, then.
好吧
Throw me out the window.
把我推下去
What?!
什么
The window.
推下去
Look, there's a little platform down there.
那边有个平台
It's only 40 feet.
只有40尺高
I've done 60, easy.
我跳过60尺的 没问题
I'll be fine, I promise. Okay. But you better be fine,
我不会有事的 放心 好吧 不过你最好真的没事
Or else I'll really kill you.
否则我就是杀你的凶手了
Okay.
行吗
I'm here to find casey. Where is he?
我是来找凯西的 他在哪
I'll show you.
跟我来
When you get back to castle,
回堡垒之后
Give this to chuck.
把这个给恰克
Quite a brawl.
这架吵得
Sarah?
莎拉
I notice your gun's gone missing.
你的枪好像掉了
You want me to finish him?
要我结果他吗
No.
不
Kill him, agent walker.
杀了他 沃克
Is that all you got? Huh?
你就这点能耐
No!
不
No, casey!
凯西
No!
不
It's done.
完成了
Why...?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Don't you see, charles?
你还不明白吗 查尔斯
She did this all for you.
她这是为了你
Bit of paternal advice.
给你一句父亲的忠告
You might want to give her a little bit of space.
你最好还是给她一些自♥由♥
Taking a leap like this is painful for all involved.
像这种不愉快的事情谁都不愿意看到
But congratulations.
但还是要恭喜你
You're one step closer
你离你最爱的人
To the woman you love.
又近了一步
Chuck...
恰克
Chuck?
恰克
You ready to go?
准备好走了吗
I'm ready.
准备好了
Good.
不错
I'm sorry.
对不起
Maybe involving chuck's cronies wasn't the best idea.
让恰克的朋友们演戏确实不太好
Okay, it was the worst idea.
可能是史上最烂的主意
Look, not
我们的孩子
Having the baby named is making me a little anxious,
到现在为止 名字还没起好 我有点不爽了
And I understand if you don't like that name,
我知道你不喜欢那个名字
But you haven't liked any name.
但所有名字你都反对啊
What?! I've liked names.
什么 我有喜欢的名字啊
Like what?
哪个
Like, um...
那个 呃
Like clara.
克莱拉
Well, I like clara.
克莱拉我也喜欢
Really?
是吗
Yeah.
是
Clara.
克莱拉
Is that her name?
她真叫这个吗
I mean,This is a huge decision.
这个决定是很关键的
One that'll set her path the rest of her life.
她一辈子都得叫这名啊
Devon, we are gonna have to make a million decisions like this.
戴文 像这样的决定我们要做无数次
This is called being a parent.
家长不好当啊
I know, but this is the first one.
我知道 但这是第一次
I think I've been stalling just because I want to get it right.
我只是想做得完美一些
Okay, I'll make it easy for you-- clara or grunka?
好吧 我给你简化一下 克莱拉 还是古龙花
Clara it is!
就克莱拉了
Little clara woodcomb.
克莱拉·伍德克姆
I can't believe you thought
我真的不敢相信
I was gonna name our baby grunka.
你居然真的以为我会给孩子起名叫古龙花
Grunka-- the name of the spoons that I bought at ikea.
古龙花 是我在宜家买♥♥的调羹
I had you going there for a minute, though.
我还拉你去过一次呢
Spoons? Mm-hmm.
调羹 嗯
From ikea? That's right.
宜家的 对
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表