剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
but I want to do this.
但我想和你在一起
Do you?
你呢
Oh, it's not that I... it's not...
噢噢 这不是... 不是...
Just, I just, you know,
那个... 话说....
I feel like there are steps that people need to take,
我觉得这个流程还是要走一走的
you know.
你知道
There are questions that need to be...
有一些问题必须要...
answered.
解决
An answer, they don't get answered,
如果没有解决...
then there's more.
就会有更多的问题
Okay, I'm gonna go.
好吧 我要走了
I don't... I...
我不是... 我...
Oh, screw it!
算了 管他的
We got troops incoming shortly
我们的部队会很快抵达
to collect and dismantle the missiles.
来收集和拆除导弹
And we're almost done in here.
这里差不多搞定了
You come, my friends, and join the celebration.
老友 来参加庆祝会吧
In Costa Gravas, first we revolution, but then we party.
在我们国家 先革命 后派对
Did you purchase this system from Volkoff Industries?
你是从沃科夫实业买♥♥的系统
What?
什么
Yeah.
是啊
It was part of his underground weapons pipeline.
一个地下武器买♥♥卖♥♥的渠道
It was called Project Beacon.
叫啥 烽火行动
That's what Heather Chandler told us about.
这就是希瑟·钱勒告诉我们的
Did any of Volkoff's men ever mention a woman,
沃科夫那帮家伙有没有提到过一个女人
she was CIA, code name "Frost"?
曾为中情局工作 外号♥"霜冻"
Yeah.
好像有
I never met her.
但我没见过
He kept her tucked away back home.
他把她藏得可紧呢
Some kind of a kept woman.
金屋藏娇
Angel de la Vida,
生命天使
I got a few Costa Gravan angels downstairs, huh,
楼下给你找了一大堆我国美女
for the man who rescued their country om civil war.
来慰安我们国家的大英雄
General,
将军
do you remember anything else
你还记得别的关于沃科夫
about Volkoff or-or Frost?
或者"霜冻"的事吗
I'm gonna give you all my files of my dealings with him.
我可以给你们所有和他们的交易资料
Just remember these are dangerous people, okay?
不过要记住他们都是危险人物
Proceed with caution.
小心处理啊
These are people you don't want to find.
那是一群惹不起的人
Hey, back from the babymoon, huh?
产前蜜月度完啦
How was it?
怎么样
It was beautiful.
棒极了
I, uh, I was thinking about you a lot, actually.
其实我关于你想了很多
You were pretty good at the spy stuff, weren't you?
你特工这行干得很不错对吧
I mean...
我...
You just seemed so alive back there.
当你执行任务时看上去活力四射
I don't think I really realized
我竟然没有意识到
what you were giving up for me.
你到底为我做了多大的牺牲
Ah! I didn't really give up all that much.
其实也没有多大啦
Yes, you did, and it must have been difficult.
不 很大 而且对你来说肯定很难
And I just wanted to tell you that I'm
我只是想告诉你
so glad that you have a life now
对你能拥有我们可以彼此谈论的生活
that we can talk about.
我万分欣慰
No secrets.
坦诚相对
You know, especially with the baby
特别是 你和宝宝 是和我
and you being the only family on my side, anyways.
有血缘关系的唯一亲人了
Ellie, I'm looking for Mom.
艾莉 我在找老妈
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Because I think...
因为我觉得
I think we should know the whole truth about why she left us.
我们有权知道她离开我们的真♥相♥
What story can possibly explain leaving your family?
抛弃家人的行为怎么可能有合理解释
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
But did you ever think that maybe
但你有没有想过或许
she had to go for some reason?
她真有什么迫不得已
Like some reason that was beyond her control?
例如她控制不了的情况
I don't know. I don't know.
我真的不知道
But what if there isn't another side to the story?
但如果并没有其他理由呢
What if our mother is
如果我们的妈妈
exactly who we think she is?
就是我们想的那样抛儿弃女
Well, then we'll find that out, too.
那我们也可以死心了
Are you awake?
你还醒着吗
Can you hear me, Chuck?
听得到吗 恰克
I love you, Chuck.
恰克 我爱你
Nothing's ever gonna change that.
没有任何事能改变这一点
And if you ask me for real,
如果你真的向我求婚
then my answer would be yes.
我的答案会是 我愿意
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表