剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
You're, uh... You're different than the other scientists.
你 你跟别的科学家不太一样
Well, I don't believe that the psychological rock
我认为要把压在你内心的大石头
can be hoisted off the Intersect
从数据库上移开
by watching kittens play with yarn.
光靠观赏小猫调戏毛绒球肯定不行
My method is physical,
我的方法更强调身体
psychological, painful...
心理 还有疼痛
brutal.
残酷
Brutal? Can't wait to get started.
残酷 我都迫不及待了
Chuck, if you're serious about restoring the Intersect,
恰克 如果你真想恢复数据库
then I promise you, at the end of this process,
那我向你保证 在疗程结束时
you will be a spy again.
你会再次成为一名特工
Now, what do you say?
你觉得呢
Are you with me?
同意吗
Let's get physical.
来点猛的吧
Visualize for me
向我描绘一下
the rock sitting on the Intersect.
压在数据库上的大石头
Done. It's, uh, granite, I guess.
搞定 应该是花岗岩的
Ooh, with little specks of marble in it.
上面还有大理石斑点
You know, that kind of shine...
那种闪闪的质感
Talk to me about size. Is it large, small
跟我谈谈它的尺寸 是大还是小
Largey small. I don't know. It's... Oh!
大还是小 我也不知道 很
What was that for?
你干吗呢
We're starting with pain therapy.
我们要开始疼痛疗法了
That was the required dose to lift small psychological rock.
刚才那一下 只够移除一小块石子
Great. Great. Got it.
很好很好 我懂了
Small psychological rock.
精神上的一小块石子
Okay, good. Got it. Oh!
很好 懂了
Why?!
为什么
That was the shock for medium.
这个份量是对付中等大小石块的
I need to know what I'm dealing with here. Oh.
我只是想了解一下情况
So if he tells you it's a boulder,
如果他告诉你是颗巨石
are you going to hit him with a tank?
你是不是得用坦克撞他了
Sarah, I'm okay. I have to do this.
莎拉 我没事 这样做是必须的
We are digging deep into my mind right now.
我们现在正往我头脑深处挖掘
It looks like he's hitting you.
看起来是他在打你
Agt Walker, how long has it been
沃克探员 你有多久
since you've done Kenpo Karate?
没有练过美式空手道了
Not since spy candidate school.
从特工学校后就没练过了
Naihanchi One!
内步进一式
Naihanchi Two!
内步进二式
Bear Kata!
熊式
Old man Kata
老人式
Well executed.
执行得很好
You smell delightfully of grapefruit.
你闻起来有股柚子香味
Now, once we determine the proper method
我们一旦确定了适当的治疗方法
of treatment be it fear, pain, anxiety,
那就是 恐惧 疼痛 焦虑
this will happen with the Intersect.
数据库也会做出这样的反应
Like her memory of Kenpo, we just have
就像她对美式空手道的记忆一样
to find the right stimulus to reactivate.
我们只须找出适当的刺♥激♥条件
Agent Walker, no more interruptions.
沃克探员 别再打扰了
Yes. Thank you for coming in today.
好的 谢谢你今天过来
Next time, buy something.
下次来 拜托买♥♥点什么
That's all I'm...
我也就能
Dude.
哥们
Dude, listen to me.
哥们 听我说
That new Greta must disappeared into thin air.
新来的格蕾塔肯定是消失在空气中了
I've seen her do that before. Mm-hmm.
我以前也见过她这样
I thought it was just in my head. No.
我还以为是我的幻觉呢 不是
She also has a tail.
她还有条尾巴
Yeah, that is in your head,
那真是你的幻觉了
but this disappearing-- isn't that highly suspicious?
但消失这事 这不是太可疑了吗
I'll answer for you.
我来替你回答
Yes, beautiful Lester, it is.
是啊帅哥莱斯特 是很怪
Follow moi.
跟俺来
Black Forest Ham on honey oat
黑森林火腿加上蜂蜜燕麦
with chipotle sauce, banana peppers and jalapenos?
再抹上熏椒酱 黄辣椒和胡椒的完美组合
See? No Buy More employee is that sophisticated.
看 买♥♥多多员工才不会这么讲究
Mama...
喵了个
...mia.
咪的
God, you got beaten to a pulp.
天啊 你都被打成肉酱了
Yeah, well, neuroscience hurts.
神经科学可真要命啊
You know, I don't know about Agent Rye's method.
我不了解莱探员的方法
He seems a little unorthodox.
看起来一点也不正统
Well, yes. Granted. No question about that.
是啊 我也这么想 毫无疑问
But, you know, he's doing his best,
但是 他很努力
and I am willing to endure a little pain
而我愿意承受这一点疼痛
if it means getting the Intersect back.
只要能把数据库弄回来就行
Chuck, your physical and mental health are important, too.
恰克 你的身体和心理健康也同样重要
Why are my earlobes sore?
我的耳垂为什么会疼
Okay, I-I think I know how to fix this.
好吧 我应该知道怎么搞定
I should get beat up more often.
我应该多挨几次打
Chuck, this, um, treatment,
恰克 这个 治疗
the experiments...
这实验
Promise me you're not doing it for me, or us.
你不会是为了我们的感情而去做的吧
No. No. I'm doing it for the team.
不 不 我是为了团队利益
No. I-I just...
不 我只是
You know, I've never been a spy without the Intersect,
我是从没做过不带数据库的特工
and I quite like being spy.
我还挺喜欢当特工的
Doing great things.
做这么有意思的工作
Doing them with you. I want that back.
和你一起出任务 我想回到那时候
You don't need the Intersect to do great things.
你不需要机密数据库才能做这些
You're great on your own.
你本人已经可以干得很出色了
But am I a spy?
我本人也可以算是特工了吗
Yes.
当然了
Yes. But you're Chuck Bartowski.
你是恰克·巴托斯基
And you do that all on your own.
你自己就做的很好
The massage oil should be warm.
按♥摩♥精油的温度差不多了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I think we should start with some top half.
我们从上半身开始吧
Honey! We have company!
亲爱的 我们有伴儿了
What happened? Did you flash?
怎么 闪回了吗
What the... What the hell is going on?
你... 你搞毛啊
What the hell is going on?
发生什么事了
Did you flash?
你闪回了没
Yes or no?
闪了没闪
What are you doing in our bedroom?
你闯入别人卧室干什么
Chuck, since our pain experiments failed at Castle--
恰克 我们在基地的疼痛试验失败了
your fault, not mine--
都是你的错 跟我无关哈
I think the key to restarting the Intersect is fear.
我觉得恢复记忆库的关键就是恐惧
What are you doing in our home?
你闯进我们家干什么
Castle's a safety zone.
基地很安全
Apparently, this place is, too.
很明显这儿也是
Chuck feels protected by you.
恰克觉得会被你保护着
We need to up the ante again.
我们要加重注码
Pfod?
佩佛德?
Pure fear of death.
纯粹对死亡的恐惧
We need uncut, pure adrenalized fear
我们需要无删减的 纯粹刺♥激♥的恐惧
rocketing through your plasma right now.
让你的血液沸腾起来
This was close. But, h, that could be the cure.
这次算模拟考 下次说不定一举就把你治好了
Holy-- oh.
我靠
Oh, you scared me
姐姐你别吓我
half to death.
小命去了半条
Two civilian employees have been watcng me.
有两个无知猥琐男一直在监视我
I'm getting annoyed by this.
我受够了
I have a way of dealing with annoying things.
对付这种事我自有一套办法
It's pleasant.
愉悦至极
But only for me.
但只是对我来说
Oh, I see.
我清楚了
And, uh, can you tell me which two civilians might, uh...
额 到底是哪两个
might that be?
无知猥琐男呢?
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表