剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
但是不包括我
Vivian, you are not this person.
薇薇安 你不是这样的人
You don't know who I am!
你根本不了解我
You have both lied to me,
你们俩都欺骗我
betrayed me and shattered my life!
背叛我 扰乱我的生活
Vivian, darling,
薇薇安 亲爱的
I've always been on your side.
我一直都在你身边
The photographs?
那些照片
The necklace?
项链
Tokens from a stranger!
那些都是一个陌生人给我的
I don't know you.
我不认识你
I will never know you.
也永远不想认你
Good-bye.
再见
Vivian...
薇薇安
Vivian!
薇薇安
Please!
求你了
Come on, let's get to the bombs
快点 检查下炸♥弹♥
and see what we can do.
看看我们能做什么
Maybe if I can flash on the laser grid,
如果我能闪现一些关于镭射网的资料
i can get through them.
也许就能穿过去了
You gonna carry us on your back?
你准备背我们过去吗
Is there any other escape from this room?
这个房♥间还有其他出口吗
She hates me.
她恨我
No, she's... I'm sure she's just going through a phrase.
不 我保证她只是需要时间
Actually, I'm really sure she's not going through a phase,
其实我觉得不管过多久她也难以解开心结
but you got to snap out of this right now.
但你得马上离开这儿
Just let me die.
就让我死吧
We all die.
我们都会死的
What would Dr. Nelson say?
尼尔森医生怎么说来着
He'd say that you're not seeing it
他说 你根本没有
from her side of the issue, you know?
站在她的立场上想想 明白吗
If any part of your recovery
如果你的康复治疗真的有效果
was real, you'd see
你就会明白
that she's just hurt and angry.
她只是因为受伤而生你的气
I failed her.
我让她失望了
No! You made a great first step
不 为了你们俩的父女相认
in repairing your relationship.
你已经迈出了成功的第一步
It's just gonna take more work.
只要再加把劲就可以了
You really believe that?
你真的相信吗
Chuck, we have to move... seconds left.
恰克 我们得走了 时间不多了
Just forget about him!
别管他了
Hmm, modified, directed EMP.
我修改过装置了 现在只是个定向电磁脉冲
This year's innovation.
这是今年的新发明
I was gonna tell her all my secrets.
我本来打算告诉她我所有的秘密
We were gonna be partners.
我们会成为合作伙伴
Not anymore.
现在不可能了
"Welcome" to the future.
欢迎光临未来世界
Why did she do this?
她为什么要这么做
She's my daughter.
她是我女儿啊
She takes after me.
她跟我很像
Please, Charles, take me home.
拜托了 查尔斯 带我回去吧
Alexei...
阿♥拉♥克谢
I understand you wanted a minute.
我知道你有话跟我说
Mary?
玛丽
You well?
过得好吗
What is it you wanted to say?
你到底想说什么
I've done terrible things.
我做了很多错事
I've been evil.
我太混♥蛋♥了
But I was drawn to the goodness in you.
但我总是被你的善良所吸引
Alexei, this is not necessary.
阿♥拉♥克谢 现在说这些没用
Yes, it is.
有用
I was not worthy of your love...
我不配拥有你的爱
like Orion was.
就和奥利安一样
Please accept my apology
请接受我的道歉
and know that I'm doing my best to improve.
希望你明白 我会尽最大努力改过自新
Thank you, Charles.
谢谢你 查尔斯
Remember, family and friends are everything.
记住 家庭和朋友比什么都重要
Money, greed and power are a dance with Satan.
金钱 贪欲和权力会让人与魔王撒旦为伍
And he looks like me.
也就是我这样的下场
Dad, don't say it again.
老爸 别再说了
Know what, we'll have dinner the day after graduation.
那毕业典礼之后我们一起吃个饭
I don't want you lying to your mother on my behalf.
我不想再骗你妈了
Me neither, but lying to her kind of goes with our territory.
我也是 但现在有点骑虎难下了
It's not fair for you to be torn between two parents.
夹在我们中间对你来说太不公平
It's not okay.
不能老是这样
You're my father.
你是我爸啊
I don't mind being in the middle,
我不介意夹在你们中间
as long as that means I get to have you in my life.
只要你能陪伴在我身边
I mind.
我介意
I respect that you don't want to tell your mother the truth,
我知道你不想告诉你妈真♥相♥
but... we have to come up with a compromise.
但是我们得各自退一步
I can't be there on the day.
你毕业那天我就不去了
Unless...?
除非
Unless we tell your mom the truth.
除非我们告诉她真♥相♥
That I'm alive.
我还活着
Yeah.
好吧
I'll tell her the truth.
我跟她说
Oh, that scares me.
我有点怵得慌
Done.
解决了
You don't have to do that.
没必要这样
Please forget that that ever existed, okay?
拜托 就当这事没发生过好吗
And can you please stop being so cool?
你不要再这么无所谓了好不好
That is so not cool.
真不爷们
Just read it.
打开看看
"I, Sarah Walker, promise to...
我 萨拉·沃克发誓
...always love Chuck Bartowski.
这辈子都爱恰克·巴托斯基
In return, he will always love me."
相应地 他也会爱我一生一世
I can't read this fine print.
字儿这么小看着真别扭
The fine print says,
这上面还说
"I promise Chuck that I will not even
我向恰克保证
contemplate the word 'divorce'.
离婚更是没门的事儿
And I will never use my prenup."
我永远都不会用到婚前协定书
I already signed it.
我已经签字了
Ellie.
艾莉回来了
Sarah, I have to talk to Ellie right now
莎拉 我必须马上和艾莉谈谈
or I'll lose my nerve, I know it.
不然不知何时才能再鼓起勇气
Yeah, your mother is right.
是啊 你妈说的对
Ellie's better off finding out from you than on her own.
与其让她自己发现 不如你告诉她
Should I finish my wine first?
能喝完这杯酒再去吗
Come on, she'll understand.
去吧 她会理解的
Chuck, being a spy isn't just what you do,
恰克 做特工不能只做事儿
but it's about who you are.
更要好好做人
Go and tell her.
去跟她谈谈吧
Thanks. Be right back.
谢了 马上回来
Hey, El.
艾莉
Hi. Uh, Devon's putting the baby down.
戴文刚哄孩子睡着
Let's, uh, let's go over here.
我们去那边谈吧
That's some look you got on your face.
你的表情怎么怪怪的
I heard that you've been kind of busy lately.
听说你最近很忙
Yeah.
是啊
A newborn will do that to you.
新添了个小宝贝会很忙的
Yeah, uh, that's true.
是啊 没错
Chuck, is there anything pressing going on?
恰克 有什么急事吗
'Cause, really, I should get dinner started.
我得去做晚饭了
El, I need to talk to you about dad's computer.
我想和你谈谈爸爸的电脑
Oh, yeah.
是吗
Yeah.
好吧
I thought that I uncovered some secret files.
我原以为发现了些秘密文件
Turned out just to be cheats
结果只是些游戏秘籍
on some video game that he was developing.
咱爸当时正在开♥发♥电子游戏
Oh, yeah?
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表