剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Chuck. Here's a few things you might need to know.
嘿 我叫恰克 有些事得让你知道
My dad must have left this for me.
一定是我爸爸留给我的
Oh my God! I didn't think you could top
我的天啊 我原以为你把我抛弃20年
abandoning me for the last 20 years...
算是够极品的了
and then you shot me.
结果你还开枪打我
Sarah, my mom did something to me with that device.
莎拉 我妈妈用那个机器对我做了什么
My name is Alexei Volkoff.
我的名字是阿莱克谢·沃科夫
I believe you were looking for me.
我相信 你在找我
Sarah, I can't flash. The Intersect is gone.
莎拉 我不能闪回了 机密数据库没了
You wanted to see me, Alexei.
你要见我 阿莱克谢
I've just had some disturbing news.
收到一条恼人的报告
Agent Carmichael is still alive.
卡尔麦克探员还没死
I'm as surprised as you are.
我和您一样震惊
I was there.
我当时在场
We tied them up...
我们一起把他们绑起来的
planted explosives all around them...
还在他们身边安放了炸♥弹♥
and yet, he survived.
结果 这小子居然活着
It was my fault.
是我的错
I underestimated him.
低估了这小子
Let's tidy things up.
我们收拾残局吧
These are my top assassins in south America.
这几个是我在南美的最佳杀手
Pierre, Victor, Hercule.
皮埃尔 维克多 赫拉克利斯
Use them.
派他们去
And, Frost...
霜冻...
make certain he's really dead this time.
确保他这次死的彻底
All right. Are you ready for this?
好了 你准备好了吗
You and me, locked and loaded,
你我二人 蓄势待发
training for handtohand combat. Absolutely,
准备迎接徒手搏击训练 当然
but remember I had six months of training in Prague.
记住 我还在布拉格练过六个月呢
This is different now. This is Chuck unplugged.
时过境迁 现在的恰克可是不够劲的
Wow. It sounds kind of hard-core when you say it like that.
让你这么一说 还真是热血沸腾啊
It's gonna be good. Honest, I'm-I'm mostly
我还好 真心话是
just scared about today, man. Black Friday?
我更担心今天的事 哥们 黑色星期五啊
This is the scariest shopping day of the ye.
年度最恐怖购物日
Many a Buy More manager has fallen on this day.
无数买♥♥多多经理 在此日遭遇了滑铁卢
Hey! Hey, hey, buddy, you're going to be just fine.
没事的 哥们 你会挺过来的
We'll learn a few moves; you'll get through it.
我们可是虚心学习过电影里的招数 会好的
All right, I'm pumped! I'm pump... hey!
好的 我加油 我打气
Let's go in there and kick somserious ass.
让我们去把他们打的落花流水共添悲
All right, ladies.
好了 姑娘们
Let's grab a pole
让我们抓住钢管
and make that booty clap.
把翘臀练出来
Morgan, what sort of hand-to-hand combat class
摩根 你给我们报的是
did you sign us up for? Strip kick.
哪门子徒手搏击 脱衣舞式
Yeah, it mixes the self-defense of Krav Maga
糅合了自我防卫和以色列自卫术
with the intense core workout of pole dancing.
都融进了激烈的钢管舞训练中
I saw an infomercial on it
我可是看过简介的
All right, ladies...
好了 姑娘们
kick!
踢
How's it going with you and Sarah?
你和莎拉之间怎么样了
Any uh, progress on "El proposalito"?
求婚作战计划书有进展了吗
Well, I-I am working on something new. Duck!
我正研究点新花样 低头
Whoo! But, uh, I'm keeping it a little close to the st.
但我还是决定不告诉任何人
What?! Are you serious?
什么 你别开玩笑了
Ju... Chuck, I'm a-I'm a- I'm a part-time spy,
恰克 我可是兼♥职♥特工啊
man, okay? I am a very,
哥们 人家可是非常...
very serious keeper of secrets.
守口如瓶的啊
Jump!
跳
Casey can never know about this. Never.
绝对不能让凯西知道这情况 绝对
So how's the combat training going?
搏击术学的怎样了
Well, Cinnamon's a tough instructor,
西内门这教练可不是好糊弄的
but I'm picking things up pretty quickly, I think.
可我也是进步神速的
Well, I am just happy to have you back.
你能回来 我就很开心了
Me, too. And you know what?
我也是 你知道吗
It's the best I've ft in a long time.
这是我好长时间以来 最开心的事了
Good, good. I thought you might still be upset
很好 我还以为你会因为
after Ellie and Awesome cancelled Thanksgiving dinner.
艾莉和强人取消了感恩节晚餐不高兴呢
What? No, no, no, of course not.
什么啊 当然不会
They're doctors. It happens.
他们是医生嘛 不可避免的
Besides, tight is our annual leftover dinner.
何况 他们年度盛宴的剩饭
Just as delicious as Thanksgiving,
美味如感恩节
without all the big-event stress.
轻松气氛还胜过感恩节
Remember, Frost wants them killed at close range.
记住 霜冻要求在近距离内杀死他们
No sound.
悄无声息地
I guess I was just a little worried,
我担心的是
'cause holidays are for family time, and...
节日是家庭欢聚时刻
with everything that happened with your mother...
可是你妈妈却搞了这么一出
Well, I think I've developed a little perspective.
我已经把目光放长远了
I mean, I'm ready to put the past behind me.
让过去的事过去吧
Really.
是嘛
Don't sound so skeptical, all right?
别说的这么怀疑好不好
If my mom were standing in front of me right now,
要是现在 我妈就出现在我眼前
I honestly tnk I'd say, "All is forgiv,
老实说 我会对她讲 你被宽恕了
"And good luck being an evil bad guy."
祝你在恶人之路上 一帆风顺
And, uh, speing of looking forward to the future...
说到畅想未来...
Chuck, get down!
恰克 蹲下
Wow. This stuff really works.
这招还真挺管用
Sarah, I can't handle these guys without the Intersect.
莎拉 没有机密数据库 我搞不定他们
I've only got the one move.
我只会那么一招
Uh, Sarah...
莎拉
What?
什么
Mom?
妈妈
Come with me if you want to live.
想活就跟我走
Okay.We're here. We're safe now.
好了 我们到这了 已经安全了
Now, you can start answering some of my questions.
现在我有些问题需要你来回答
We can't stay here.
我们不能待在这
Volkoff has contts in the CIA.
沃科夫在中情局里是有线人的
We have to move.
必须转移阵地
We should believe u, because last time
是啊 我们应该相信你
usting you worked out so well.
因为前车之鉴很精彩
Chuck, I didn't want to have to do the things I did.
恰克 我做那些事 也是情非所以的
Most people's momson't have to explain to their kids
绝大多数的妈 应该会和她们的孩子解释下
why they shot them, or tied them up and blew up
为什么要开枪打他 为什么要把他绑起来
their childhood home.
还有 为什么把他的家炸飞
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
There's always a choice!
怎么没有选择了
You coulchoose to let me know what your plan is.
你可以选择让我知道你到底是怎么计划的
Chuck, maybe we can step outside for a second?
恰克 咱俩借一步说话
We're running out of...
我们已经没有...
No. You're not going anywhere.
别动 你哪都不能去
What happened to putting the past behind you?
你那番让过去就过去的话呢
She just pushes my buttons, you know?
她触到我的痛处了 你懂吗
I mean, you want to be able to trust your mom,
谁不希望可以相信自己的娘
not worry that she's gonna shoot you in the face.
而不是担心被她当面一枪啊
Which is why you suld stay out of this interrogation.
这次审问你还是别参与了
There is something that she's not telling us,
她还有事没交待
and we're not going to get
要是你的在这里
to the bottom of it with you in the room.
我们就没法问出来
Sarah, I'm perfectly capable of doing...
莎拉 我完全可以做...
This is what
这是一个成功的黑色星期五
a successful Black Friday looks like.
应该的样子
You did it, son. I couldn't be prouder.
你做到了 儿子 我为你自豪到极点了
It was hairy there for a minute,
其实还是有点难题的
but, like, we ran out of those Bondesen 7G Smart phones.
我们的邦德森7G智能手♥机♥没库存了
But you remembered what I taught you.
记住我教你的
No phone? Sell them a head spa.
电♥话♥没了 就买♥♥个他们头部按♥摩♥器
No head spa? Sell 'em a used phone.
头部按♥摩♥器卖♥♥没了 就卖♥♥他们二手手♥机♥
Now...
现在
I brout this for you.
我给你带的
Really? Just think of this as
真的吗 把它看做...
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表