剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Join the club.
我们都一样
I guess the only thing we can really hope for is that, someday,
我觉得我们唯一♥期♥盼的是 有一天
our little girls might be happy despite us
我们的女儿没有我们也会很幸福
and yours is. She's upstairs right now in her white dress.
你的女儿正是如此 她就在楼上 穿着婚纱
And here you are, about to take a bullet in the head.
而你缺在这 危在旦夕
So...
所以
do one thing for her...
为她做一件事吧
put the gun down.
把枪放下
Turn around.
转过去
Colonel John Casey. NSA.
国安局 上校约翰凯西
the behavior you two display with
你们两个在对待婚礼策划人这件事上
your wedding planner was unprofessional and unacceptable.
表现得很不专业
General, I promise I will never fake a flash again.
将军 我保证不会再伪闪了
We are very sorry, General.
真的很抱歉 将军
However, my superiors were
不过我的上级
quite impressed for the exceptional work
对你们的杰出工作表示很满意
you did with in acquiring the Zephyr device.
你们成功找到了找微风号♥
Though I still question how you managed
尽管我还是好奇你们
to accomplish that task without any CIA resources,
在没有中情局的帮助下是怎么完成任务的
Uh, well, it-it was really, um...
嗯 这个真的
You could chalk it up to...
你可以把它归于
I have a feeling the less I know the better. Welcome back.
我有一种感觉 我知道的越少越好 欢迎回来
You're dismissed.
解散
That went better than expected. I thought so.
比预期的好 我也这么认为
I got wind of a wealthy
我听说亚拉巴马的一对有钱夫妇
Alabama couple looking into orange futures,
正打算购买♥♥橙色未来的股票[著名骗局公♥司♥]
and I'm pretty sure I own a bunch of those. So...
我确定我手上有不少 所以
I'm on the next flight out.
我要坐下班飞机走了
Okay, but Sarah's on her way home. She'll be here soon.
好吧 但是莎拉正在回家的路上 她马上就到
We've never been great at good-byes.
我们不擅长说再见
Look, I-I know that you never
你看 我知道你从来没有
got a proper invitation in the mail, or anything,
通过信件或其它方式被正式邀请过
but just watching you and Sarah...
但是看着你和莎拉
Look, I know she'd never say it, but it would
我知道她不会这么说 但是
mean the world to her if you came to our wedding, and ...
如果你能来我们的婚礼 她会很感动
walked her down the aisle.
陪她一起走过红毯
You should follow my daughter's lead. She knows me very well.
你应该听我女儿的 她很了解我
I wish you both the best, but
我希望你们都好 但是
I'm afraid I won't be able to make the wedding.
恐怕我不能参加婚礼
What do you mean? You're her dad.
为什么 你可是她的父亲
I've always been a better con man than a father.
我更适合做一个骗子而不是做一个父亲
I made a promise to myself, a long time ago,
很久之前我就告诫自己
to never promise her something that I couldn't give her.
不要向她承诺那些我给不了她的东西
She's had her heart broken too many times by me. I...
她被我伤害太多次了 我
I just don't want to do it again.
我不想再次伤害她
Just, hey, just-just...
那 那就
just stay for dinner at least.
至少留下吃个晚饭吧
Please?
好吗
All right, Charlie, I'll stay for dinner.
好吧 查理 我留下吃晚饭
Good, good. Thank you.
很好 很好 谢谢你
This is my fault.
这是我的错
I just never thought I'd see you again.
我从没想过还会再见到你
She does that.
她做的
Alex. That thing with your hand.
亚历克斯 你手上的动作
Alex does that when she's nervous.
亚历克斯紧张时就做这个动作
I hadn't realized. Never noticed.
我都没意识到 从来没留意过
Alex is amazing.
亚历克斯很棒的
You should be proud. You've done a great job, Kath.
你应该自豪 你把她照顾得很好 凯丝
Well, it'll be easier for her, now that I know.
对她来说很容易 现在我知道了
Well, I didn't just do it for her.
我这么做不仅是为了她
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You're a soldier, you're a hero.
你是一个战士 一个英雄
You have everything that you've ever wanted.
你拥有你曾经想要的东西
Hey, baby. Hey.
嗨 宝贝 嗨
So I was doing a little research and I was thinking that
我查了查 我觉得
a courthouse wedding might be kind of romantic, or
在法♥院♥举♥行♥婚礼或许比较浪漫 或者
at the very least, within our new budget.
至少在我们新的预算之内
That sounds nice.
好主意
And I got all the ingredients for dinner with your dad.
和你父亲的晚饭的材料我都买♥♥好了
I'm making your favorite - chicken pepperoni.
我要做你最喜欢吃的鸡肉辣香肠
Where is he?
他在哪
He's gone.
他走了
Did he tell you he was leaving?
他告诉你他要离开了么
He didn't have to.
没这个必要
It's what my dad does, Chuck. He just leaves.
这就是我父亲的风格 恰克 他就是说走就走
Once you know all the cons,
一旦你了解了所有的骗局
you can never be a sucker.
你就不会再轻易被骗了
Come here, sweetie.
过来 亲爱的
See you later, alligator.
晚安 小宝贝
You gave this to me a long time ago
你很久以前把这个送给了我
and I want you to know I never spent a dime of it.
我想让你知道我从来没动过一分钱
I only ever added to it.
我只会往里面存钱
It should more than cover
它应该足够负担
the cost of your wedding to the Schnook.
你和那家伙的婚礼的花费了
I hope now you can have all the
我希望从现在起 你能和这个比我好得多的男人
adventures you ever wanted with a man far better than me.
同舟共济 携手前行
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表