剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Sorry about that one.
我多嘴了
That was probably not my place.
这话不是我该说的
If you'd like to choke me now,
你想现在掐死我也行
that's fine, or we could wait for the plane ride.
不然我们还是一起坐飞机吧
It's a 19-hour flight to Iran.
飞去伊朗要19个小时
Bring a book. We ain't talking.
你就带本书跟它聊天吧
So you guys are pretty much going to kill us
不管凯西做了什么
no matter what Casey does, right?
反正你们就是要杀了我们
Yep.
没错
Mind if I ask you a few questions, then?
那杀前我能问点小问题么
Sure.
问吧
I assume you've dealt with many of Volkoff's prisoners.
我知道你们曾和许多沃科夫的逃犯有生意来往
Did you ever come across one named Frost?
那你们有没有听说过一个叫"霜冻"的
Frost isn't a prisoner.
"霜冻"可不是逃犯
She's our boss.
她是我们的老板
I'll set the computer, all right?
我来设定好电脑 行了吧
Okay.
好了
Now, they're down there; we're up here.
好了 现在我们在他们头顶上了
Now what?
该干啥了
We got water,
下面有水吧
Yeah. Sewer, electronics,
还有下水道 电子元件
security camera.
还有监控摄像头
Guts of the bunker. We'll tap in right here.
地下要塞啊 我们就从这里突破
We can control the bunker from here.
我们可以在这里控制要塞
This will give us the upper hand.
我们赢定了
Shift-eight?
shift+8
Six, six, six, six.
是+6!!!!
I got... I got it. I got it.
知道了知道了
Ugh. There they are.
出来了
So, uh, Frost-- she a tough boss?
"霜冻"是个很强势的老板
She's Volkoff's right hand.
她是沃科夫的左右手
When he has a problem, he sends in Frost,
公♥司♥有难就派"霜冻"去
and that problem disappears.
什么事都可以大事化小 小事化无
Sarah, I'm kind of starting to think
莎拉 我开始觉得
that my mom might be one of the bad guys.
我妈可能是这帮坏人的成员之一
Here, put these on.
戴上手套
Oh, it's so hot. Put them on.
可是天气好热 戴上
Do I really ve to wear these, really?
真的要戴? 真的?
Only if you don't want to get electrocuted.
如果你不想被电死的话
They actually breathe surprisingly well.
这手套竟然透气性还不错哈
Sorry, yeah. Wait for my signal.
不好意思 等我的信♥号♥♥
When you hear the word "Security,"
当你听到叫我说暗号♥"保全系统"
you hit this switch, knock out the lights.
你就按下开关 熄灭所有灯
Got it?
明白了吗
Absolutely. "Security."
当然 "保全系统"对吧
Hit the switch. No, no, no!
听到就去按开关 别
The wo "Security," Wait for it.
请你等听到这个暗号♥再动手
Just testing you
我就演习一下嘛
Wait a minute, turn off the lights?
等等 关灯
It's three-to-one down there, Casey.
你可是一个打他们三个啊 凯西
Just the way I like it.
我就喜欢以少胜多
Heads up.
注意
We got company.
这家伙来了
That's how it is, huh?
就这点伎俩
You can't get to me for 11 years,
都11年了还在我这儿报不了仇
so you come up with the idea ofidnapping these two?
就把歪脑筋动他们俩身上去了
If you hadn't been such a hard-ass, Casey,
如果你他♥娘♥的♥不是那么难搞
we wouldn't all be here right now.
我们也不会在这儿了
We'd be on a beach
我们会享受着沙滩美女
earning 20%.
赚着20%的利息
Unless we invested in real estate.
除非都拿去炒楼了
Now drop your weapon, Casey.
放下武器吧 凯西
All ur weapons, Casey.
所有的武器
I would've come unarmed,
我也想赤手空拳地过来
but I wasn't sure what kind of security I'd run into.
但我不知道会面对怎样的"保全系统"
That's the signal.
信♥号♥♥来了
What?!
啥
Damn I
靠
I said, I would've come unarmed, but I wasn't sure
我说了 我会赤手空拳的过来 但我
what kind of security I'd run into.
不知道会面对怎样的"保全系统"
Yeah, we heard you the first time.
我们又没有聋
We're right here, pal.
第一遍就听到啦
What the hell's going on?
这他妈的是怎么回事
Grimes.
格莱姆斯
Sorry, sorry. One second.
对不起 不好意思 给我一秒钟
One second.
就一秒
Okay.
好了
Let there be darkness.
黑暗就要降临大地
Don't worry about it.
别管这些了
Get the gold. Let's get the gold.
去拿金子 去拿金子先
Any more surprises, Conel?
还有什么惊喜吗 亲爱的上校
Holy Goldfinger.
金子啊
Topside there are 15 of the most hardcore
顶上有15个史上最强
Special Forces soldiers you've ever seen.
全武行的特战队士兵
Come on, come on.
快点啊 快
They got 10,000 rounds of ammo,
他们武装到了牙齿
a squadron of F-15 fighters a radio call away.
还有一群F15轰炸机随传随到
Your move.
你试试看
Well, maybe I'll get lucky.
或者我会鸿运当头打中一个
Is thaa little girl?
是派了个小姑娘来打前线吗
That really stings!
真的很疼哎
Whoever you are,
无论你是谁
we have Casey and the others.
凯西和俩小兔崽子在我们手上
Surrender or we will kill them.
快投降否则就等着收尸吧
So you got lucky, you hit one
你鸿运当头 打中一个
Still 14 left.
还剩14个
And they'll never surr-- I surrender!
而且他们永远不会选择投降 我投降
I'm still surrendering.
我投降着呢哈
Please do not shoot me.
不要开枪
I'm out, just me all alone.
就我一个
No one else knows we're here.
没有人知道我们在这儿
So much for your Special Forces.
这就叫"武装到牙齿"啊
You move and you're dead.
敢动一动你就死定了
Let's get the gold.
拿金子先
Casey, couch lock.
全身麻痹
What?
啥
The cable.
电缆
Oh, good Lord.
天哪
Lift your feet up.
同志们把脚抬起来
Do it, do it now.
快点 就现在
He's gonna try and shock them.
他要电死他们
Morgan!
摩根
Morgan, no!
不 摩根
Morgan.
摩根
Morgan, can you hear me?
摩根 听得见吗
Wake up, moron.
醒醒 傻蛋
What happened?
怎么了
What hap-- What happened?
什... 怎么了
You just took 10,000 volts is what happened.
你刚受了皮卡丘的一万伏特电击还问我怎么了
You went into cardiac arrest
你刚才心脏骤停
and we actually lost you for a moment there.
去鬼门关走了那么一圈
You lost me? You lost me?
鬼门关 鬼门关
You mean, I, uh, I died?
你是说 我死了
Yeah, for, like, three seconds.
是啊 死了那么三秒吧...
What about the bad guys?
坏人呢都
Oh, they're alive, a little crispy.
都活着 就是没那么精神
Buddy, that was the single bravest thing
哥们儿 这是我见过前无古人
I've ever seen anyone do.
后无来者的英雄行为啊
Don't ever do it again.
不过可别再这么干了
No. No.
不不 我再也不干了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表