剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
我都恨不得避而远之
wherever you go...
但你到哪儿
I go.
我就跟到哪儿
Fasten your seat belt.
做好心理准备
It's going to be a bumpy match.
这比赛会异常惊险
Welcome, Mr. Volkoff.
欢迎您 沃尔科夫先生
Ready to play a game?
准备好了吗
Alexei, just stay cool.
阿♥拉♥克谢 保持冷静
I know you don't like Bartowski's groovy attitude.
我知道你不喜欢巴托斯基吊儿郎当的样子
God knows where he gets these ideas.
天知道他怎么想的
Yeah, well, it kind of threw me when he just signed that prenup.
他签完婚前协议直接就扔了过来
That's what you would have done.
应该是你这么做吧
Exactly, but now I see
是啊 但现在我看出来
what Chuck's side of it would have been like.
恰克对这个协议的态度了
Flipping out about our relationship
他对我们的感情根本无所谓
boiled down to the contents of an envelope.
才会签那个协议
Seeing the end before we've even started.
不用开始就能预见结束
So why the prenup?
那为啥要提出婚前协议呢
I have some money socked away,
我存了些钱
in case my dad gets arrested again.
以防我爸爸再次被捕
Well, I'm sure Bartowski could handle it.
巴托斯基肯定能搞定这事儿
Any excuse to weep and hug.
把这当作个流泪和拥抱的理由罢了
Yeah, well, it's more about what it dredges up for me.
是啊,对我来讲关键是这让我想起了过去
My relationship with my family and having to take sides.
和自己家人相处还得选择和谁站在一边
Caught between your parents, huh?
夹在父母中间 是吗
Tough place to be.
艰难的处境啊
Hardest place for a kid is right in the middle.
让孩子最受煎熬的就是在中间挣扎
Roger that.
我太明白了
Check, Mr. Volkoff.
将军 沃尔科夫先生
Oh, shake it off. Shake it off.
天啊 得摆脱它 快把它弄走啊
Shake it off. You're doing great.
弄走它 你下得很好
You're still in check, Mr. Volkoff.
还是将军 沃尔科夫先生
If this is Mr. Volkoff.
如果坐着的是沃尔科夫先生
Guns. Big guns.
枪 大机♥枪♥
Lots of bullets.
满膛的机♥枪♥
Sort of overkill.
滥杀无辜
Story of my life.
像是在说我的一生
What is going on with you? Come on.
你怎么了 快啊
Let's do this.
快赢了这盘棋
I used to love games like this.
我曾经很喜欢这样的游戏
I didn't care whether I lived or died.
以前我根本不在乎自己的死活
Now I do care.
但现在不一样
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I'm going to lose, and I'm going to die.
我要输了 而且要死了
No, you're not. No, you're not going to die.
不 不会的 你不会死
We're not going to die right now. Look...
我们不能死在这儿
I get that you're trying to better yourself,
我知道你想改过自新
but would a spiritual man freeze in the face of adversity?
但意志坚定的人面对逆境时会停滞不前吗
Would he... would he choke and die
难道在快要见到女儿的时候
so close to fixing things with his daughter?
他会选择窒息而死吗
Would he hide under a table
难道未婚妻让他在婚前协议上签字时
if his fiancee handed him a prenup to sign?
他会躲到桌子底下拒签吗
No, he wouldn't, because he'd be cool.
他绝不会 因为他是个爷们
It's not working.
没用啊
Damn it!
该死
You still have the DNA
你有世上最令人发指的
of the world's most evil weapons dealer.
军♥火♥交易商的基因
You are a villain, sir.
先生 你是个大混混
Your name strikes fear
你的名字
in the hearts of even the toughest of swine.
能让最残酷的恶魔闻风丧胆
And that name is...
那个名字就是
Alexei Volkoff.
阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫
You say it like you mean it!
拿出你的霸气来
My name...
我的名字
is...
是
Alexei Volkoff.
阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫
World's biggest bad-ass.
世上最牛的大反派
Killer of men, conqueror of nations.
杀人无数 征服世界
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我们还是现实点吧
Game, guns, clock.
象棋 枪 时钟
What's going on?
怎么啦
Right into my trap.
中了我的圈套
Checkmate.
将死
Good. Now, let's get a move on
很好 咱赶快走
before the computer changes its mind, okay?
免得电脑又反悔
We're losing audio.
没信♥号♥♥了
What is that we're picking up? Is that Russian?
我们听到的是什么 俄语吗
Yeah.
对
We need to go. Go.
我们进去 走
The last level of security
最后一道关卡
is coded to my DNA.
得通过我的基因识别
I assume that's the thorium.
那个就是钍了吧
Let's get this over with.
拿完赶紧走人
We'll get to that.
我们会拿的
But first, I have an amends to make to you.
但我得先跟你赔个不是
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, uh, I'm pretty well aware
对你之前的罪行
of all the bad things that you've done,
我心知肚明
and I'm learning not to hold it against you.
我也在努力 不因此对你产生偏见
It's not what I've done.
不是因为我之前做的事
It's what I'm about to do.
而是我将要做的事
Chuck?
恰克
Hey. We just picked up some Russian on the radio.
我们在无线电里听到了俄语
How long is this gonna take?
还得多久
See, you were right.
瞧 你是对的
I'm Alexei Volkoff.
我是阿♥拉♥克谢·沃尔科夫
And always will be.
一如既往
W-Wait, wait, wait, wait. What is happening?
等等 这是什么情况
Oh, this is what we call the twist.
这就是我们所说的反转啊
I have a company to run and I need leverage to run it.
我现在经营着一家公♥司♥ 需要个强有力的后盾
The Norseman's the most dangerous weapon in the world.
而诺斯曼是世界上最危险的武器
I just needed my father's DNA to get the killing agent.
我需要我父亲的基因识别得到致命药剂
What? So this is a setup?
什么 这是个圈套吗
You were shot.
你明明中弹了
You two never communicated.
你们俩从没联络过
Yes, we did.
错 我们当然联络过
The minute... the minute you showed me the Norseman component,
你让我看诺斯曼组件的时候
I knew it was a message from my daughter.
我就知道是我女儿给我传达的信息
You and I are gonna run this company together.
你和我将共同经营这家公♥司♥
Vivian, I owe you...
薇薇安 我诚心诚意向你道歉
the humblest amends for being totally absent
在你的童年时期
during the formative years of your childhood.
我没能陪伴在你的身边
There will be plenty of time for that, Father.
将来有的是时间 父亲
The thorium is useless
没有其他组件
without the other components.
钍就是堆废柴
The other components are what's useless.
其他组件没什么用
They can be rebuilt.
它们可以再造
But you'll never have this.
但这个是绝无仅有的
Place the grenades.
安置手榴弹
Now, Viv, darling,
现在 小薇 宝贝
get these handcuffs off your, off your father.
快帮你老爸解开这手铐
We've got a lot of work to do.
我们还有很多事要做
I'm sorry, Dad, but here's the real twist.
抱歉 老爸 现在才是真正的反转
Dead by your own plasma grenades,
死在你自己制♥造♥的等离子手榴弹下
impossible to defuse.
而且这种手榴弹无法拆除
Young lady,
小妞儿
you get me out of these handcuffs immediately.
马上给我解开这手铐
This is your father talking.
这是你父亲的命令
Trust no one.
不要相信任何人
You taught me that.
是你教我的
It didn't include me.
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表